PDA

View Full Version : Espn has turned on Freeze and OM

Reason2succeed
03-02-2017, 10:43 AM
http://es.pn/2mEK6vD

Every comment is now met with skepticism now. What a difference another NOA makes.

MetEdDawg
03-02-2017, 10:44 AM
ESPN built the Ole Miss recruiting reputation. Recruiting was already messy, but ESPN went all in on publicizing amateur athletes deciding on where they were going to college. They've dedicated shows to high school football kids and they sunshine pumped Ole Miss to hell and back. And now they turn on them. Ironic.

starkvegasdawg
03-02-2017, 10:45 AM
Somebody tell PAWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL. He's still on his knees with his face in Freeze's crotch and didn't hear that announcement.

Ari Gold
03-02-2017, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the Party Mother Ship...

Liverpooldawg
03-02-2017, 10:55 AM
If ESPN turns on them are really toast. The only thing that has kept them from going down the tubes already has been the almost total lack of investigative reporting from non-MSU media outlets.

Pollodawg
03-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Nothing in that article says "turned on" a coach. All it did was report a modicum of what we already knew. Hell, the CL was meaner than that.

msstate7
03-02-2017, 12:00 PM
Nothing in that article says "turned on" a coach. All it did was report a modicum of what we already knew. Hell, the CL was meaner than that.

Yeah, I didn't see it either. The author even claimed OM could be really good. That "hit piece" is nicer than almost every article about us

Dawgface
03-02-2017, 12:23 PM
Yeah....you have to look hard to find anything mean in that article.

Bully13
03-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Ole Miss crumbled at the end of last year due to the NCAA cloud. That cloud continues to hover. And the storm has not even begun to rumble.

BeastMan
03-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Somebody tell PAWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL. He's still on his knees with his face in Freeze's crotch and didn't hear that announcement.

Same agent. He'll be there until OM drops him. In that case, Pawl will turn in a big way. In the meantime, he's protecting Jimmy's %

msstate7
03-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Same agent. He'll be there until OM drops him. In that case, Pawl will turn in a big way. In the meantime, he's protecting Jimmy's %

I don't listen to Paul's crap show, but from what I gather here, he runs us down pretty good. Doesn't Mullen use the same agent also?

Political Hack
03-02-2017, 01:01 PM

Now it makes sense. I couldn't conceive of any reason why he'd still be slurping up Freeze's lies, but there it is.

Political Hack
03-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Have the Aschof kid or Chris Low written anything worth reading yet? Those were the worst two.

Buddy
03-02-2017, 01:23 PM
Now it makes sense. I couldn't conceive of any reason why he'd still be slurping up Freeze's lies, but there it is.

Mullen, Freeze and Finebaum all have the same agent. Why doesn't Finebaum treat Mullen the same way?

Irondawg
03-02-2017, 01:29 PM
The answer seems to be pretty simply. Most coaches don't care about Paul. Freeze is more concerned with reputation than any other coach in the SEC so I guarantee he's the nicest guy of the bunch to Paul. Media types are usually more kind to the guys who are kind to them.

Reason2succeed
03-02-2017, 07:12 PM
Yeah, I didn't see it either. The author even claimed OM could be really good. That "hit piece" is nicer than almost every article about us

I never called it a hit piece. It's just honest and asks the obvious questions and meets his BS with the appropriate skepticism. Compared to their former stories that anointed him savior of southern football that's still a major turn.

BeastMan
03-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Mullen, Freeze and Finebaum all have the same agent. Why doesn't Finebaum treat Mullen the same way?

Mullen just got with Sexton. Now that you mention it, I don't recall F-bomb running down Mullen since that happened. The interview the other day was very positive.

msstate7
03-02-2017, 09:59 PM
I never called it a hit piece. It's just honest and asks the obvious questions and meets his BS with the appropriate skepticism. Compared to their former stories that anointed him savior of southern football that's still a major turn.
Yeah, I'm not sure where I got that quote. Ignore me

Reason2succeed
03-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure where I got that quote. Ignore me

You forgot your ***

The truth is that OM "could" be really good next year. They have the pieces in place. The only problem is that those pieces are about to fall apart.