PDA

View Full Version : Not-a-fan McCready says Freeze's staff plants presser questins via Cuck Rounsaville

Leroy Jenkins
03-02-2017, 06:07 AM
Neal said the first question of the press conference was an obvious plant by Hugh, went on to say that he does not know why some staffs do that (plant questions) but this staff does. Neal says everyone in the room knew the question was planted by Freeze even though Cuck stumbled through it awkwardly. Then Ole Danny Hugh does a horrible job of acting surprised at the question, he says "wow", with a little bit of that awe-shucks thing he tries when he wants to seem sincere. This guy is super-hypersensitive of other people's opinion of him. I cant imagine SaBear planting questions or getting into Twitter spats.

...about 2:30 into the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je__GX_JyXA

BeastMan
03-02-2017, 06:45 AM
Caught that too. Talk about controlling the message with a mouthpiece media. Just to note, every beat has its homers. That said, there is a big difference in a homer beat and a mouthpiece beat.

BhamBully
03-02-2017, 07:43 AM
It goes both ways. Not sure if it is illegal or not, but you know that the entire staff is telling them which recruits to call and what to say, particularly in non contact periods.

Reason2succeed
03-02-2017, 08:03 AM
So is Neal now on the Rosebowl is right bandwagon? Has he realized that he has been deceived and made a fool of.

lamont
03-02-2017, 08:13 AM
Freeze is an absolute joke. Just wow

lastmajordog
03-02-2017, 08:36 AM

Political Hack
03-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Sorry had to delete Tommy's boys play toys. Ad policies and such...

His reaction to a planted question tells everyone exactly what they need to know about his legitimacy and integrity. He's an act. 100% undeniable act.

ShotgunDawg
03-02-2017, 09:43 AM
Funny how absolutely everything that we assumed about Freeze, the OM beat, and OM fans is true. As Denny Green say, "they are who we thought they were"

smootness
03-02-2017, 09:52 AM
Where did McCready say it was planted?

lamont
03-02-2017, 10:00 AM
Where did McCready say it was planted?

On his tater log podcast

starkvegasdawg
03-02-2017, 10:03 AM
Sorry had to delete Tommy's boys play toys. Ad policies and such...

His reaction to a planted question tells everyone exactly what they need to know about his legitimacy and integrity. He's an act. 100% undeniable act.

Sorry. Thought I was just skirting in under the limit.

ShotgunDawg
03-02-2017, 10:11 AM
McCready also says the tape contains dollar figures. The attempt to change the narrative here is unreal. Also the NCAA doesn't even care

https://twitter.com/nealmccready/status/837119532263165957

BeardoMSU
03-02-2017, 10:29 AM
McCready also says the tape contains dollar figures. The attempt to change the narrative here is unreal. Also the NCAA doesn't even care

Neal is definitively ride or die with his "sources".

smootness
03-02-2017, 01:12 PM

It could. If it exists, it may have her saying something like, 'We've had an offer of ____' or 'We have had ___ taken care of'. It would be an implied ask without the explicit question, and it would implicate 'other schools' without naming any.

Beaver
03-02-2017, 02:06 PM
If Freeze loves OM as much as he says he does, then he needs to resign. The longer this drags out, the worse it is for Ole Miss. Even if Freeze wiggles out of the LOIC and Failure to Monitor somehow, it would just prove that he is a complete idiot with no control of his program, and little control over his players. I don't see any way Freeze could ever rebuild the program. In the video, Freeze mentions that at this point in his life he wants to focus on his family, friends and being a good teacher. Everyday he remains OM's coach, he brings more scrutiny on his family, friends, and his program. It's funny to watch really because he talks as if he has hope for the future. Sorry Hugh, but there's no hope for you this time.

yjnkdawg
03-02-2017, 02:34 PM
If Freeze loves OM as much as he says he does, then he needs to resign. The longer this drags out, the worse it is for Ole Miss. Even if Freeze wiggles out of the LOIC and Failure to Monitor somehow, it would just prove that he is a complete idiot with no control of his program, and little control over his players. I don't see any way Freeze could ever rebuild the program. In the video, Freeze mentions that at this point in his life he wants to focus on his family, friends and being a good teacher. Everyday he remains OM's coach, he brings more scrutiny on his family, friends, and his program. It's funny to watch really because he talks as if he has hope for the future. Sorry Hugh, but there's no hope for you this time.

The only way that I think Freeze could wiggle out of the LOIC and Failure to Monitor, is that if he proved that he was not the OM Football Head Coach at the time of the violations. The NCAA has too much definitive evidence for him to get out of those allegations.

Boodawg
03-02-2017, 03:16 PM
If Freeze loves OM as much as he says he does, then he needs to resign. The longer this drags out, the worse it is for Ole Miss. Even if Freeze wiggles out of the LOIC and Failure to Monitor somehow, it would just prove that he is a complete idiot with no control of his program, and little control over his players. I don't see any way Freeze could ever rebuild the program. In the video, Freeze mentions that at this point in his life he wants to focus on his family, friends and being a good teacher. Everyday he remains OM's coach and every day he cheats on his wife, he brings more scrutiny on his family, friends, and his program. It's funny to watch really because he talks as if he has hope for the future. Sorry Hugh, but there's no hope for you this time.

starkvegasdawg
03-02-2017, 03:41 PM
If Freeze loves OM as much as he says he does, then he needs to resign. The longer this drags out, the worse it is for Ole Miss. Even if Freeze wiggles out of the LOIC and Failure to Monitor somehow, it would just prove that he is a complete idiot with no control of his program, and little control over his players. I don't see any way Freeze could ever rebuild the program. In the video, Freeze mentions that at this point in his life he wants to focus on his family, friends and being a good teacher. Everyday he remains OM's coach and every day he cheats on his wife, he brings more scrutiny on his family, friends, and his program. It's funny to watch really because he talks as if he has hope for the future. Sorry Hugh, but there's no hope for you this time.

It will never happen but if he gets out from under failure to monitor and LOIC, then you will see the cheating up there explode to unprecedented levels. They will think they got away with it and only got a slap on the wrist. What has gone on the last few years will be child's play compared to what they would do then. Fortunately, I think the NCAA has an airtight case and I also think they know that is exactly what would happen if they let them skate. So I am not worried about this happening at all because when the NCAA is done with them they will be nothing more than a smouldering crater in the northern part of the state.

BulldogBear
03-02-2017, 04:16 PM
It will never happen but if he gets out from under failure to monitor and LOIC, then you will see the cheating up there explode to unprecedented levels. They will think they got away with it and only got a slap on the wrist. What has gone on the last few years will be child's play compared to what they would do then. Fortunately, I think the NCAA has an airtight case and I also think they know that is exactly what would happen if they let them skate. So I am not worried about this happening at all because when the NCAA is done with them they will be nothing more than a smouldering crater in the northern part of the state.

More and more I think they are going for the death penalty. I also think it's the easy way out in a way. They set a strong precedent without having to measure whether or not the sanctions they had down are enough, because whatever the give Ole Miss, be it too harsh or too lenient, that will be setting a precedent also. With the new penalty format still so young, it's easier just to kill the whole network completely. You can't pay a bunch of grayshirts' way through school (they'll still come because of the beautiful campus) under the table if there is no football program.

Boodawg
03-02-2017, 04:26 PM
How does recruiting work after coming back from death penalty, since I don't think you can hand out 85 scholarships in one class. Do you give out like 15-25 schollys per year and the rest have to walk on?