PDA

View Full Version : Board traffic charts and records??

RougeDawg
03-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Is there any means of tracking daily board traffic in some type of historical chart and the stories that broke during spiked periods? Would be nice to see some statistical data as each of the Douchescot's stories breaks. Would be nice to see the spikes after Bucky's latest "crucification" outburst or signee/player altercation. Would also be able to see a list of the top viewed and responded to threads.

If not possible then so be it. I just remember the Scamgate days when all SEC board traffic was through the roof and threads had hundreds if not thousands of responses and thousands of views. Thanks for anyone who may be able to pull this together.

BrunswickDawg
03-01-2017, 04:51 PM
I'd like to see that too. Maybe keep a "Champion Thread List" for the highest ranked threads. I've always liked that this site allow the # of views for each thread to be seen

Political Hack
03-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Y'all would be blown away with the number of hits the site gets. The thread counts are public, but the site views, unique visitors, etc... is tracked. It's not something we've ever shared, but I will tell you, comfortably, that we are far and away the largest MSU related site.

Also, we don't "exaggerate" our on-line viewers. We actually have the number online at any given moment. Most other sites have a window of several hours that counts as currently "on-line."

lamont
03-01-2017, 09:12 PM
We have grown from 100K page views per month in Year 1 to close to 3 million per month. What a ride. And we have done it without a major sponsor.

Thank you guys for taking time to click a few ads each week to pay the light bill.

Martianlander
03-01-2017, 09:33 PM
Thank all of you for this board. I'll continue to click.

RocketDawg
03-01-2017, 10:10 PM
We have grown from 100K page views per month in Year 1 to close to 3 million per month. What a ride. And we have done it without a major sponsor.

Thank you guys for taking time to click a few ads each week to pay the light bill.

You don't need ad-clickers ... just text Barney ....

BrunswickDawg
03-01-2017, 10:22 PM
You don't need ad-clickers ... just text Barney ....
https://media.giphy.com/media/D6WuLOKOpR2fK/giphy.gif

Westdawg
03-01-2017, 10:49 PM

Wow! I think I now know how you pay for your Scoreboard Club seats 😳😁💥💥

Dawgbite
03-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Wait, you mean I sit in the same section as someone as famous as Random Poster? Are you the one wearing maroon and ringing a cowbell or are you the guy who's shoes I peed on in the restroom second game last year?

The Federalist Engineer
03-01-2017, 11:52 PM

Just clicked an ad to meet a single lady +40, how about some ads for ladies 27-32, that is still my preferred age bracket

lamont
03-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Just clicked an ad to meet a single lady +40, how about some ads for ladies 27-32, that is still my preferred age bracket

Me too. Good luck

lamont
03-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Wait, you mean I sit in the same section as someone as famous as Random Poster? Are you the one wearing maroon and ringing a cowbell or are you the guy who's shoes I peed on in the restroom second game last year?

I'm the one standing on the side on front of the Cabanas