PDA

View Full Version : Barneys daughter

preachermatt83
03-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Tweeted "I stand with my dad" in a retweet from someone who tweeted "I stand with freeze". She also retweeted and liked a tweet someone tweeted about Barney being freezes scapegoat and him doing what freeze told him too.

AlSwearengen
03-01-2017, 01:18 PM
Hmmm, will Barney be able to swallow his pride and how much will that cost?

Saltydog
03-01-2017, 01:59 PM
NT

DLGDawg
03-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Oohhh boy. This finna get good.

Tweeted "I stand with my dad" in a retweet from someone who tweeted "I stand with freeze". She also retweeted and liked a tweet someone tweeted about Barney being freezes scapegoat and him doing what freeze told him too.

WinningIsRelentless
03-01-2017, 02:04 PM
Barney has sang

Technetium
03-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Barney has sang

Then the question is, "when" did he tell-all, and is that information part of this addendum?

notsofarawaydawg
03-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Barney has sang

Now folks. Freezus the Godly man would never turn his back on his friend he hired to do his dirty work. **

MadDawg
03-01-2017, 02:46 PM

Sounds like someone is not toeing the party line any longer.

Dolphus Raymond
03-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Freeze must be attempting to make Barney the scapegoat. Sucks to be Ole Miss.

RocketDawg
03-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Yep, sounds like Barney did indeed sing, and he's at odds with what the Rev is saying about his "integrity". Barney may just want to expound on what he said, to sorta clear his name a bit, or at least clear the muddy waters somewhat. He doesn't seem to like Freeze lying and playing the victim.

dawg93
03-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Where is the wonderful "Investigative Reporting" in our state's bastion of journalists? Has anyone tried to track Barney down? With the Internet, it might take an hour or two, but surely it is possible. If he gives a no comment or refuses to talk, fine. But, AT LEAST TRY!!!!

For you old-timers, you think Rick Cleveland, Rusty Hampton, or Mike Knobler would just be sitting around watching the paint dry??

Lumpy Chucklelips
03-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Let me ask y'all this. If Barney sang, does he stay in Oxford or get as far away as possible due to possible retaliation?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
03-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Is he still in Oxford? Surely not. If he was he would be constantly hounded by the locals up there.

RougeDawg
03-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Looked up the daughter. Not bad looking. Is that his biological daughter? He's an odd looking individual.

preachermatt83
03-01-2017, 09:40 PM
She just retweeted a tweet someone posted about "Barney singing"

MSUDawg99
03-01-2017, 10:07 PM
What's her name & Twitter handle? Or can someone post the twitter link? Barney is not in Oxshit. He's in TX I think Steve may have said? I don't know.

preachermatt83
03-01-2017, 10:29 PM
What's her name & Twitter handle? Or can someone post the twitter link? Barney is not in Oxshit. He's in TX I think Steve may have said? I don't know.

@Lil_FARRAR

TrapGame
03-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Barney's Daughter.

Sounds like an old episode of The Andy Griffith Show or a movie starring Mia Khalifa.

SDDawg
03-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Good looking girl that Barney has. Hard to believe they're related. Reading her tweets, it looks like Barney turned on Ole Miss and I wouldn't blame him a bit. According to many he has always been Freeze's guy to handle the "dirty work".

Todd4State
03-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Is he still in Oxford? Surely not. If he was he would be constantly hounded by the locals up there.

I think he's originally from Kossuth or somewhere like that in Mississippi and I would suspect that he's still somewhere in Mississippi in that area. I don't really know for sure but that would be my guess. I think he's probably done with football for the rest of his life more than likely unless it's Mississippi JUCO or high school ball somewhere. Even at that I would imagine that those places would be reluctant to hire someone with a show cause.

PassInterference
03-01-2017, 11:06 PM
What are the chances Barney recorded some dirt on Freeze to save face?

Reason2succeed
03-02-2017, 05:16 AM
"For twenty pieces of Sugar Barney betrayed Freezus with a kid." Matt Luke 55:20

Mobile Bay
03-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Let me ask y'all this. If Barney sang, does he stay in Oxford or get as far away as possible due to possible retaliation?

If Barney sang, he is probably living in the apartment on top of Swalm.

Spiderman
03-03-2017, 06:41 PM

From what I'm hearing, Barney is still doing his part being a "good Rebel". If what I'm hearing is true, can't blame him

ShotgunDawg
03-03-2017, 06:45 PM
From what I'm hearing, Barney is still doing his part being a "good Rebel". If what I'm hearing is true, can't blame him

Won't matter in the end. The NCAA knows what's up

Leeshouldveflanked
03-04-2017, 10:45 AM
The is easily enough in the First NOA for a 3 Year Bowl Ban, Show cause for Freeze and 30 schollys...2nd or Amended NOA is aimed more toward going after Bdork for LOIC....

BayouDawg
03-04-2017, 12:45 PM
I'll give our friends from the north some credit. They've gone from there is no investigation, to yea we're in trouble but anybody would be if the NCAA camped out for 5 years in your backyard.
They still can't fathom that their precious Hugh would do anything wrong. This is a lot of progress for them though.

Bucky Dog
03-04-2017, 07:21 PM
I had said months ago that Barney had told more than a few people that he has all the dirt on Freeze and has records of all the cash he handed over and the burner phones. He said if he gets fired and becomes the scapegoat, then everybody was going down.