View Full Version : What the Aubies are saying

slickdawg
09-09-2013, 03:55 PM
auburnsports.com says:

"We are going to violate MSU in ways illegal even in Mississippi."
"We're gonna slap the crap out of MSU."
"AU 31 MSU 14. That's what it's gonna be."

and this gem:

One poster claimed that an MSU guy told him "our offensive line is pathetic and the problem is the Offensive Line coach is Mullen's best friend. Guy also can't recruit and its beginning to haunt us on the line. Auburn's defensive front and linebackers should have a great day."

Goat Holder
09-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Up to us to silence them. I won't believe it until I see it.

DapperDawg
09-09-2013, 04:00 PM
I feel like I've read that "gem" somewhere...........

bocfarm
09-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Up to us to silence them. I won't believe it until I see it.

I'm in this boat...I have to be honest though, I haven't seen Aub play one snap this season but a running QB + Malzahn offense + road game + Mullen's record as underdog tells me this one is going to be tough to win

HereComesTheSpiral
09-09-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm in this boat...I have to be honest though, I haven't seen Aub play one snap this season but a running QB + Malzahn offense + road game + Mullen's record as underdog tells me this one is going to be tough to win

Well, when you put it like that.......shit

Original48
09-09-2013, 04:15 PM
and this gem:

One poster claimed that an MSU guy told him "our offensive line is pathetic and the problem is the Offensive Line coach is Mullen's best friend. Guy also can't recruit and its beginning to haunt us on the line. Auburn's defensive front and linebackers should have a great day."
I'm pretty sure all you need to do is go to an MSU message board with the ability to read in order to gather such sensitive intel. Hence, the Aubie had to have someone tell it to him. I'll be here all week..be sure to tip your waitress.

quickstrike2
09-09-2013, 04:54 PM
I would expect nothing less from them, usually all SEC team's fans poke out their chest. Minus ours, we just like to bitch on both sides of the isle.