PDA

View Full Version : Freeze Says Investigation Over

Doggie_Style
02-28-2017, 03:03 PM
Press conference today Freeze says everything is good, investigation over, players happy, nothing to see here, time to move on*****

WE DO NOT LINK TO THE CL - Scooba

lefty96
02-28-2017, 03:22 PM
You'd think that until this was all over, you wouldn't be able to put that guy behind a mic w/o him being hounded by the press about all of this.

Dawgface
02-28-2017, 03:24 PM
9 over 3.

dawggoneit
02-28-2017, 03:25 PM
WHAT INVESTIGATION???***

Indndawg
02-28-2017, 03:29 PM
Press conference today Freeze says everything is good, investigation over, players happy, nothing to see here, time to move on*****

He said this is a "remarkable opportunity" to lead during a difficult time.
Freeze opens by saying he's grateful the investigative part of the NCAA process is over and they can move forward. Said he loves how his team has responded since.
Marina girl, 17tard

ShotgunDawg
02-28-2017, 03:33 PM
He said this is a "remarkable opportunity" to lead during a difficult time.
Freeze opens by saying he's grateful the investigative part of the NCAA process is over and they can move forward. Said he loves how his team has responded since.
Marina girl, 17tard

I won't be leading that program through sh*t

Saltydog
02-28-2017, 03:38 PM
so that shouldn't surprise anyone.

Dawgology
02-28-2017, 03:42 PM
so that shouldn't surprise anyone.

The secret to selling a lie is believing it yourself. Freeze is a master at this.

Maroonthirteen
02-28-2017, 03:47 PM
Here we go again..... Freeze (and OM) say the investigation is over.

Rumor is that the NCAA was sniffing around this last class and was on a hot trail.

I know good people that happen to be Rebs. They are absolutely pissed and feel lied to by OM, so far. If Freeze and OM are lying again, the wheels will absolutely come off. They will have an half empty stadium for many YEARS.

Maroonthirteen
02-28-2017, 03:49 PM
When the penalties are announced.........the gif of the OM punter being steam rolled by Memphis.....needs to be a NCAA logo instead of a Tiger.

That GIF is hilarious.

Saltydog
02-28-2017, 03:50 PM
aesthetic beauty.

WSOPdawg
02-28-2017, 03:57 PM
I won't be leading that program through sh*t

Paraphrasing at its finest ^^^^

Saladin
02-28-2017, 03:58 PM
http://imgur.com/a/MqAJA

fader2103
02-28-2017, 04:05 PM
Yea the investigation is over on that portion of the investigation.

Dawgology
02-28-2017, 04:08 PM
When the penalties are announced.........the gif of the OM punter being steam rolled by Memphis.....needs to be a NCAA logo instead of a Tiger.

That GIF is hilarious.

I like that idea!

Beaver
02-28-2017, 04:42 PM
Seriously, how many times has someone from OM claimed the investigation is over?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-28-2017, 04:45 PM
Did'nt Steve say this on the Boneyard the other day too? It is over is it not?

Tbonewannabe
02-28-2017, 05:13 PM
So the first investigation is officially over.

FISHDAWG
02-28-2017, 05:46 PM
WHAT INVESTIGATION???***

anubus
02-28-2017, 11:40 PM
The NCAA will decide when it's over and when it is Freezus days as Coach/Messiah will be over.

WSOPdawg
03-01-2017, 08:52 AM

Nice!!! @#$% that shitbird rag!!!

Doggie_Style
03-01-2017, 09:19 AM

Sorry about that, I mistook this forum for as one for adults

lamont
03-01-2017, 09:43 AM
Sorry about that, I mistook this forum for as one for adults

It's for adults. This site is not going to give clicks to a newspaper that refused to cover the investigation until they had no choice anymore. Thank you for adhering to our policy

Doggie_Style
03-01-2017, 12:15 PM
It's for adults. This site is not going to give clicks to a newspaper that refused to cover the investigation until they had no choice anymore. Thank you for adhering to our policy

So it's OK to start a thread saying that Freeze is resigning based on 'fake news' and let that thread run all week but you can't link the largest publication in the state regarding a press conference that actually took place......got it....you guys are changing the world....LOL

Johnson85
03-01-2017, 12:16 PM
Did'nt Steve say this on the Boneyard the other day too? It is over is it not?

If you look at what they've already got, there's no reason to keep the investigation going unless they want to hand out the death penalty. They've got enough to nuke the program and show cause Freeze. They probably don't want to find out more that would actually create pressure to hand out the death penatly.

MadDawg
03-01-2017, 12:19 PM
So it's OK to start a thread saying that Freeze is resigning based on 'fake news' and let that thread run all week but you can't link the largest publication in the state regarding a press conference that actually took place......got it....you guys are changing the world....LOL

It was a thread based on a RUMOR. Which is about 100% more credible than your boys over at the Liar. Are you actually defending that POS rag? LMAO

Doggie_Style
03-01-2017, 12:37 PM
It was a thread based on a RUMOR. Which is about 100% more credible than your boys over at the Liar. Are you actually defending that POS rag? LMAO

I found the report on the press conference to be very credible. The rumor about Freeze leaving, not so much. I would hope posters on this board are intelligent enough to make their own call on any article written in any publication. The CL isn't unique when it comes to bias.

WSOPdawg
03-01-2017, 12:49 PM
I found the report on the press conference to be very credible. The rumor about Freeze leaving, not so much. I would hope posters on this board are intelligent enough to make their own call on any article written in any publication. The CL isn't unique when it comes to bias.

And seeing as how it may be the 1st credible report in the last 1000 or so BS, MSU-slamming articles the CL has published, you tagging it only serves to give the clicks to support their existence when the majority of us want that rag to die a miserable death yesterday!!!

chainedup_Dawg
03-01-2017, 01:00 PM

That post you're referencing was a troll job and was later killed in that same thread.

The paper you are linking has done everything in their power to tote water for our rivals and to bring harm to our beloved school. You can leave your head in the sand all you want, it doesn't and will not change the fact that the vast majority are sick and tired of their slant.

Just because they put out 1 or 2 articles after 4 1/2 years of claiming holiness by OM does not mean we should give them the benefit of reading them.