PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought regarding TCUN defending Freeze

WSOPdawg
02-28-2017, 10:12 AM
By TCUN contesting allegation #8 and fighting for Freeze's job, successfully winning this allegation means that all other violations and illegalities were caused by others outside of the head coach, which is definitely LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL as so many people are running rampant throughout the program.

If TCUN is unsuccessful in defending Freeze (allegation #8), then again LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL is warranted as the sheer number of allegations occurred with Freeze in charge who allowed so many people to run rampant throughout the program.

IMO There's basically no way they can win to remove the LOIC charge. They are so 17'd!!!

TrapGame
02-28-2017, 10:15 AM
They're not getting rid of the LOIC. The NCAA doesn't hand those out like mints. They mean serious business.

Tbonewannabe
02-28-2017, 10:17 AM
Having the Head coach guilty probably directly causes LOIC but if they can plead the others down from a Level 1 and defend Freeze, that is probably their only hope of dodging the LOIC. They have already missed the boat on getting to say they fired the coach to lessen the penalties. They are just rolling the dice because it is their only move now.

WSOPdawg
02-28-2017, 11:22 AM
Having the Head coach guilty probably directly causes LOIC but if they can plead the others down from a Level 1 and defend Freeze, that is probably their only hope of dodging the LOIC. They have already missed the boat on getting to say they fired the coach to lessen the penalties. They are just rolling the dice because it is their only move now.

Agree.

Win the Freeze allegation or lose the Freeze allegation, LOIC happens regardless.

thf24
02-28-2017, 11:34 AM
I really don't understand why they want to keep Freeze so badly unless they plan to keep cheating, which would be suicide. Inherent Reb delusion or not, enough of them with influence to make a difference have got to realize at this point that he's a mediocre coach who's not going to have much success with the type of talent he'd pull on an even playing field.

DeviousDawg
02-28-2017, 11:39 AM
They aren't getting out of anything. They are only making it worse by contesting the allegations.

notsofarawaydawg
02-28-2017, 03:37 PM
We all know that regardless of any disassociation of a booster there will not be any stopping of pay to play with that booster. They will find an alternate way of buying tickets and funneling money into the athletic programs (note I didn't say football program). The NCAA knows this and the picture of Lott this past year shows that no booster will stay away from a program that he/she has been a part of all their life. So, knowing this the NCAA will MAKE the LOIC stick and stick hard in this case.

Boodawg
02-28-2017, 04:00 PM
Is Lott a disassociated booster? Never heard about that.

Boodawg
02-28-2017, 04:02 PM
I just looked it up and I had forgot about the racist comment deal that got Lott disassociated.

shannondawg
02-28-2017, 04:19 PM
If they did let Freeze go and hired one of the asst's as interim head coach, would they already know if that asst. was or was not named in a show cause.
I guess the question is, do they know who will get show causes ?

By the way, they just announced the line up for SEC media days and they have Freeze on the last day, so the schedule wouldn't have to be revamped, I would guess. Or would that insure that the media stayed around and not leave early like they usually do?

msbulldog
02-28-2017, 04:22 PM

Brad Lott, former state legislator, some kin to Trent.

msbulldog
02-28-2017, 04:23 PM
If they did let Freeze go and hired one of the asst's as interim head coach, would they already know if that asst. was or was not named in a show cause.

By the way, they just announced the line up for SEC media days and they have Freeze on the last day, so the schedule wouldn't have to be revamped, I would guess. Or would that insure that the media stayed around and not leave early like they usually do?

A pretty good place to start looking is the NOA.

Mimi's Babies
02-28-2017, 04:31 PM

Remember Trent Lott's brother-in-law is Dickie Scruggs.....

Haley Barbour also has a Lobbyist Firm....... (BGR Group)

Which is mentioned in an article written by Ronnie Musgrove in March 2015.... Did Ronnie Musgrove know more than he was saying
in 2015......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ronnie-musgrove/something-rotten-in-oxfor_b_6928482.html

Follow the MONEY.......

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-28-2017, 04:41 PM
They are so 17'd!!! Wish I had a dollar for everytime this has been typed in the last 3 months

DeviousDawg
02-28-2017, 05:05 PM

If Freeze was fired today, I think one of the Luke boys would be named interim head coach. Their diddy is in the Archie clan, they part of the fam. Matt was named in the original NOA so I'd think it would be Tom Luke.