PDA

View Full Version : Funny podcast on BSR this morning interviewing Mullen

Dawgology
02-27-2017, 11:26 AM
I'm not a Sallee fan but I saw that BSR posted up a short podcast of Sallee interviewing Mullen this morning.

1. Sallee admitted to Mullen that he had been wrong about him and that Mullen had accomplished more than he thought he would. Mullen was like "yeah....why'd you doubt me?"

2. Mullen's fav comedies are Fletch and Caddyshack. I approve of this.

Ari Gold
02-27-2017, 11:33 AM
Quick message .
**** Sallee

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-27-2017, 11:40 AM
Quick message .
**** Sallee

Seconded

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-27-2017, 11:43 AM
Why does he get a MSU exclusive with Mullen when he's made it clear he's no fan? He shouldn't be on BSR and should stick to Facebook. **** Sallee

Big4Dawg
02-27-2017, 11:47 AM
Link?

Dawgology
02-27-2017, 01:41 PM
Link?

I don't know if there is a way to link it. I listen to the Bulldog Sports Radio app. Which is free so I recommend getting it.

justwin
02-27-2017, 01:59 PM
they're always nice to his face. Always....CL, Finebaum, etc. just shows you more about their lack of character when confronted by Mullen.

As far as the interview, my takeaway is Mullen saying that Fitz "never took the job" and Fitz needed Mullen to say "it's your job" to gain his confidence & produce. Chicken & egg, but very different than Fitz's predecessor, Dak, who was more of a vocal "take the job" type personality. So, I was right about this since last spring in that Mullen should have named Fitz the starter last spring, we win more games last year. Mullen didn't name him as a courtesy to his senior award mentality, Williams. How on earth there was ever a "competition" still is confusing to me. Fitz was far & away the better QB last spring. Tiano #2. Then, the other two guys were on the squad.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-27-2017, 02:20 PM
Link?

http://www.bulldogsportsradio.com/