PDA

View Full Version : Tobias Smith?...

maroonmania
09-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Anyone have any insight on whether he might be enticed back onto the field? I would think an out of shape Smith is still better than most of the OL we have playing. And I know he was only going to play if we really needed him but I don't know that anyone could have foreseen Justin Malone going down for the year in the very first game. We need him!

ShotgunDawg
09-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Anyone have any insight on whether he might be enticed back onto the field? I would think an out of shape Smith is still better than most of the OL we have playing. And I know he was only going to play if we really needed him but I don't know that anyone could have foreseen Justin Malone going down for the year in the very first game. We need him!

I don't think we'll see Tobias this season. He didn't lift weights with the team in the offseason and isn't in shape. Remember Tobias isn't playing this season because of multiple surgeries and fear of life long injuries. If you thought an "in shape" Tobias was injury prone, I can't imagine how injury prone an "out of shape" Tobias would be. I just don't see it.