PDA

View Full Version : AJ going baseball route?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-26-2017, 03:03 PM
Was just told by someone that AJ might not be as loyal as his tweet and fancy graphic indicated...baseball looking like a likely route for him.

BrunswickDawg
02-26-2017, 03:18 PM
Got to get paid somehow

archdog
02-26-2017, 04:02 PM
Well dude needs one of those pink hats.

stalkingpoon
02-26-2017, 04:11 PM
I've been told by someone very close to him this whole time that if they get popped then he's gone.

Mimi's Babies
02-26-2017, 04:32 PM
I've been told by someone very close to him this whole time that if they get popped then he's gone.

Could he be one that is possibly getting popped......
Just tell the TRUTH.....

stalkingpoon
02-26-2017, 04:33 PM
Might be why they are saying he will go the baseball route��

Mimi's Babies
02-26-2017, 04:35 PM
Might be why they are saying he will go the baseball route��

Does minor league pay enough money????

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-26-2017, 05:39 PM
Does minor league pay enough money????

From what it was reported that he got, he has plenty to get him by until he makes the show.

gravedigger
02-26-2017, 05:45 PM
Was just told by someone that AJ might not be as loyal as his tweet and fancy graphic indicated...baseball looking like a likely route for him.

Not if you know how good he is at baseball.

defiantdog
02-26-2017, 05:46 PM
Have the wheels fallen off yet?

Homedawg
02-26-2017, 06:42 PM

^this he wil be bagging groceries soon. He's not a good baseball player.

Homedawg
02-26-2017, 06:43 PM
From what it was reported that he got, he has plenty to get him by until he makes the show.

He got a lot of money up front. But they get monthly stipends. He will miss out on a ton. Baseball in the minors won't cover your bills. That's why 4 people live together. It's a struggle. Not a pleasant life.

thf24
02-26-2017, 06:55 PM
If he's truly considering baseball at this point it almost certainly means he's getting individual NCAA penalties. If not it would be insane to take a chance on baseball now after his college football eligibility clock has started, especially when he'd be able to transfer and play immediately somewhere else after OM gets the all but certain multi-year bowl ban.

Reason2succeed
02-26-2017, 06:59 PM
The man has got to get paid. If you found out your employer could no longer pay you you would go get another job too.***

Mimi's Babies
02-26-2017, 07:00 PM
If he's truly considering baseball at this point it almost certainly means he's getting individual NCAA penalties. If not it would be insane to take a chance on baseball now after his college football eligibility clock has started, especially when he'd be able to transfer and play immediately somewhere else after OM gets the all but certain multi-year bowl ban.

DO NOT believe he will be transferring anywhere..... Do not think the NCAA will allow it.....

msstate7
02-26-2017, 07:07 PM
So, you guys implying brown is in this 2nd NOA/addendum?

Homedawg
02-26-2017, 07:08 PM

You know he's already signed w the Padres right?

Coursesuper
02-26-2017, 07:11 PM
He's not ever going to be a baseball player, not even close to good enough.

Dolphus Raymond
02-26-2017, 07:31 PM
So, am I hearing the kid has blown his opportuniy to play collegiate football? Permannty or an extended suspension? What is the consensus on this?

Reason2succeed
02-26-2017, 07:56 PM
So, am I hearing the kid has blown his opportuniy to play collegiate football? Permannty or an extended suspension? What is the consensus on this?

As stupid and ignorant as he has been I would still hate it for him if he let those hustlers ruin his college football career. The reason why people cheat is because they are not considering the likelihood of consequences of getting caught.

Pollodawg
02-26-2017, 07:59 PM
I enjoy the op's gif. Wonder where got that idea.

yjnkdawg
02-26-2017, 09:06 PM
Got to get paid somehow

If your first oil well (OM) is beginning to run dry, then pull out and put down another rig (MLB) where you know there is more oil.

Jack Lambert
02-26-2017, 10:49 PM
There are a lot of good baseball players that never makes it to the major. Think how many there are around the world. If you spend one day in the Major League you done something that ten's of thousands could not do. Many of those were really good.

Homedawg
02-26-2017, 11:09 PM
There are a lot of good baseball players that never makes it to the major. Think how many there are around the world. If you spend one day in the Major League you done something that ten's of thousands could not do. Many of those were really good.

Unless I missed gravedigger's point in his post, and that's possible, he was saying he's over hyped. He's not that good. And if he didn't mean that, I'll say it, aj isn't a good baseball player. He is a big, strong, athletic kid. That also plays baseball. That's it. He wasn't a star at the high school level. Period.

thf24
02-27-2017, 08:50 AM
DO NOT believe he will be transferring anywhere..... Do not think the NCAA will allow it.....

Oh no doubt. As I said, if he's been busted as an individual by the NCAA, he won't be playing anywhere this season, and the baseball move would make sense.

You know he's already signed w the Padres right?

Yes, I'm saying it would be insane to go solely baseball at this point if he's still able to play college football.

Mjoelner34
02-27-2017, 09:02 AM
Unless I missed gravedigger's point in his post, and that's possible, he was saying he's over hyped. He's not that good. And if he didn't mean that, I'll say it, aj isn't a good baseball player. He is a big, strong, athletic kid. That also plays baseball. That's it. He wasn't a star at the high school level. Period.

He got drafted in the 19th round. My paycheck this week is probably around the signing bonus he got. I'm speaking of the Padres' signing bonus. Not the other one.

shoeless joe
02-27-2017, 10:29 AM

I don't completely disagree but he's more than just an "athletic kid playing baseball". He's got some high end tools...but he is RAW to say the least. A lot of pro instructors drool over guys like him. At the same time he still was over hyped. However, if he would have come out and said he was playing pro ball instead of college football he would have been a top 10 round pick.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-27-2017, 10:45 AM
Was it you? I looked for the thread where it was mentioned and could'nt find it.