PDA

View Full Version : Mike Bianchi/Orlando Sentinel

Dolphus Raymond
02-26-2017, 01:50 PM
Don't know how to link it but he wrote a short piece on the best non-hire in U of Florida history:Hugh Freeze.

Thick
02-26-2017, 01:55 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/open-mike/os-sp-mike-bianchi-saturday-circus-0223-story.html#nt=oft03a-1gp2

Reason2succeed
02-26-2017, 08:03 PM
We are not the only ones who recognize Rebel delusion.

"Many Ole Miss fans objected when I originally wrote why Foley didn’t pursue Freeze after he fired Will Muschamp and before he hired Jim McElwain. Rebels fans were actually delusional enough to believe Freeze turned down the Gators when in actuality Foley never pursued Freeze because he knew the Ole Miss coach would soon be neck-deep in NCAA violations."

Spiderman
02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
Don't know how to link it but he wrote a short piece on the best non-hire in U of Florida history:Hugh Freeze.

I said at the time, with 100% certainty, Freeze was never offered the job.

He milked that for money and publicity.

lamont
02-27-2017, 06:45 AM
OM got Sexton'd

Spiderman
02-27-2017, 07:04 AM
OM got Sexton'd

Yep another Hugh lie, claiming he turned them down

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-27-2017, 09:34 AM
This is why I want him to stay as head coach.....and yes, I know that's 99.9% not going to happen. But did you notice how he portrayed Freeze? "Shady" Hugh Freeze... every time they are on tv, every time he is interviewed, evertime anything OM related is in the public eye, the term shady, rogue, dishonest, and cheater will either be attached by word or thought.

Once he's gone,OM will be looked at as having put all of this in the past and now moving forward. I don't want any of this put in the past or see them moving forward.