PDA

View Full Version : What about Freeze+Booster in Recruit's Home II+Auto Dealerships

Indndawg
02-26-2017, 09:19 AM
I think the NCAA has to be beyond pissed that these malefactors Cannon not be controlled.

We don't know if they're investigating Hugh + Booster but we know the dealership stuff is being snooped...yes, a large bomb maybe dropped on Lafayette county

Todd4State
02-26-2017, 09:22 AM
A large bomb may be dropped on Lafayette County? That would be like me loading up the Enola Gay and saying there may be a big bomb dropped on Hiroshima

Indndawg
02-26-2017, 09:29 AM
Can't see thing ending well for UNM. The Network will not die on its own volition, it must be killed

lamont
02-26-2017, 10:24 AM
They are still investigating- so they are either trying to force OM to clean house- or they are going for the DP.

Corn Bread
02-26-2017, 11:29 AM
They are still investigating- so they are either trying to force OM to clean house- or they are going for the DP.

If all of this is factual and after everything this week coming to light something has happen to make the NCAA continue on. Either UM pissed off the NCAA with the You Tube vedio resistance to some of the allegations they actually revealed or someone has given them more intel to continue on. Either way this could spell DP possibly. If there is a third NOA look out!

Dawgowar
02-26-2017, 11:32 AM
Understanding that

A. The new focus of the chief of enforcement for the NCAA is to only charge that which they can unequivocally prove.
B. That not making a charge does not mean the enforcement investigators do not know other elicit actions are going on.
C. That after five years they realize how persistent the issue is in Northern Mississippi.
D. Realizing they have enough on the table to force up to 10 years probation and 60% of the scholarships.

They may well realize more flagrant violations will give the COI courage to not just consider but actually implement a version of the DP. Perhaps a step such as banning all contributions from boosters for a number of years in addition to massive scholarship reductions.

If they are really investigating the dealers then wow. The NCAA's nutsack may have finally dropped again.

Indndawg
02-26-2017, 01:56 PM
If all of this is factual and after everything this week coming to light something has happen to make the NCAA continue on. Either UM pissed off the NCAA with the You Tube vedio resistance to some of the allegations they actually revealed or someone has given them more intel to continue on. Either way this could spell DP possibly. If there is a third NOA look out!

NCAA turns on YOUTUBE and sees the obfuscation, deflection, and the outright, in your face....the investigation has concluded. I'll bet the NCAA looked at each other and said, "can you blv this 17ers?"

Mainly, you're 2nd point, that just keep finding more and more and the moves are more and more brazen.

Now either the NCAA will do a scorched earth on OM and they'll be hit so hard by probation and scholly killings or

NCAA will nuke OM and let the fallout happen

I also blv the NCAA wants this to end but can't b/c all of what's happened with in the last few months.
I think the EB loss triggered the crazies to go all out and say 17 the NCAA we gotta get some good feeling(s) back after a catastrophic EB loss.

Mimi's Babies
02-26-2017, 03:29 PM

Cornbread...... Since OM refused to stop recruiting violations between August 2015 and February 2016.... what would make one even want to believe that OM has stopped their illegal activities now..... I truly believe that there is a 3rd NOA on its way.... we will see soon enough.....

Dawgcentral
02-26-2017, 07:15 PM
I certainly wish this was true, but I have my doubts. We haven't heard the entirety of the latest allegations, only what the OM administration has chosen to make public.

They've been lying for 4 years. No reason to believe they're coming forward now with the truth.

Corn Bread
02-26-2017, 08:26 PM
Cornbread...... Since OM refused to stop recruiting violations between August 2015 and February 2016.... what would make one even want to believe that OM has stopped their illegal activities now..... I truly believe that there is a 3rd NOA on its way.... we will see soon enough.....

Mimi.......go back to Bjork's You Tube comments and make sure I am correct. Did Bjork make the statement this did NOT include the Tunsil draft night statement. If I am correct your dates above is a Keith Jackson O Neely moment. Sorry for got delay response, been gone today. Hail State!

Mimi's Babies
02-26-2017, 08:37 PM
Mimi.......go back to Bjork's You Tube comments and make sure I am correct. Did Bjork make the statement this did NOT include the Tunsil draft night statement. If I am correct your dates above is a Keith Jackson O Neely moment. Sorry for got delay response, been gone today. Hail State!

I certainly believe that there will be another NOA..... HUM????

Corn Bread
02-26-2017, 08:57 PM
I certainly believe that there will be another NOA..... HUM????

Diddo that and agree. Question is, how long can this continue?