PDA

View Full Version : who is bo bounds co host?

justwin
02-26-2017, 08:48 AM
guy who slurs his words often

never hear his name mentioned

MarketingBully
02-26-2017, 08:50 AM
I think you are referring to Jackson.

BulldogBear
02-26-2017, 01:25 PM
I think you are referring to Jackson.

Yep. Jackson. He can sometimes make it hard to listen to.

msbulldog
02-26-2017, 01:37 PM
If you listen Jackson is all in on MSU, I think he went to MSU at some point. He's a young guy maybe 24-25, but in a way to keep his job, he gives TSUN Hell.

kojak
02-26-2017, 01:40 PM
If you listen Jackson is all in on MSU, I think he went to MSU at some point. He's a young guy maybe 24-25, but in a way to keep his job, he gives TSUN Hell.

Keep doing what yor doing jackson

msbulldog
02-26-2017, 01:41 PM

+1

Thick
02-26-2017, 01:49 PM

Is that KoJackson?

BulldogBear
02-26-2017, 03:14 PM

Must be a long time since I listened. I would've sworn Jackson was a Bear. He slobbed on that Bear knob pretty good circa 2013.

MStateDawg
02-26-2017, 05:12 PM
guy who slurs his words often

never hear his name mentioned
His name is Jackson and apparently his normal voice sounds like that of a drunk man.

Dawgcentral
02-26-2017, 07:08 PM
He's difficult to listen to. Seems like if he wanted to be in radio or broadcasting he'd learn to innunciate and articulate just a bit.
Sounds worse in the afternoon.

Jarius
02-26-2017, 07:10 PM
Must be a long time since I listened. I would've sworn Jackson was a Bear. He slobbed on that Bear knob pretty good circa 2013.

He was at State when my brother was there a few years ago. He is no fan of ole miss.

BulldogBear
02-26-2017, 08:13 PM
He's difficult to listen to. Seems like if he wanted to be in radio or broadcasting he'd learn to innunciate and articulate just a bit.
Sounds worse in the afternoon.

I didn't mean that to me his voice was particularly hard to listen to or anything. It just seemed to me that he overdid the "fairness" to Ole Miss like so many (now that I know he is) State media types do. He definitely did not buy into 2014 Dak until after LSU. He just always (back then, I haven't listened as much in the last two years) seemed the typical media type that pushed po' lil' Mititipi 'tate line.

JoseBrown
02-26-2017, 09:06 PM
I think his name is Jackson Meadows. I love listening to him, except he sounds like he just woke up with a cat crapped in his mouth hangover. When he's with the rebels he has no fear of getting under their skin with the timely one or two word blurt...

justwin
02-26-2017, 09:31 PM
I think his name is Jackson Meadows. I love listening to him, except he sounds like he just woke up with a cat crapped in his mouth hangover. When he's with the rebels he has no fear of getting under their skin with the timely one or two word blurt...wq

Thank you

JoseBrown
02-26-2017, 11:56 PM
wq

Thank you

You're quite welcome! And He Gone! Tomorrow morning radio should be glorious...

BeastMan
02-27-2017, 07:12 AM
I didn't mean that to me his voice was particularly hard to listen to or anything. It just seemed to me that he overdid the "fairness" to Ole Miss like so many (now that I know he is) State media types do. He definitely did not buy into 2014 Dak until after LSU. He just always (back then, I haven't listened as much in the last two years) seemed the typical media type that pushed po' lil' Mititipi 'tate line.

Dude, Jackson wasn't even on the show for class of 2013 or Dak at LSU... You have your mind made up he's some kind of OM apologist for reasons that aren't even factualy accurate.

And just to clarify, he's not a cohost, he's the the show's producer.