PDA

View Full Version : Now in custody : Alex Bridges Deaton for Aggravated Assault & Murder

TheRef
02-25-2017, 04:16 PM
*Edit * He was captured Wed morning. - Scooba

Guys, I'm going to sticky this until he gets captured. A national BOLO "Be on the Lookout" has been issued for 28 year old Alex Bridges Deaton from Rankin County. He is wanted on aggravated assault and murder charges for one dead body found, his girlfriend. He is driving a White GMC Acadia with Mississippi Nurses Foundation tag F396 NF which actually belonged to his now-deceased girlfriend. Deaton stands 5' 9", 170 pounds, brown hair, hazel eyes. If you see him, or the vehicle, DO NOT APPROACH OR ATTEMPT TO MAKE CONTACT. He is considered armed and dangerous. Contact the authorities if you see him, and there is a possible cash reward for any information leading to his arrest.

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/6c003bb551d36a90b9f308d185feeed7f5a9bf9b/c=0-12-990-756&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2017/02/25/JacksonMS/JacksonMS/636236328701244010-deaton.jpg

BulldogBear
02-25-2017, 04:32 PM
A second body? Where was that? Is that something new while he's on the run?

The lady that he shot in the butt while she was jogging is fine.

TheRef
02-25-2017, 04:33 PM
A second body? Where was that? Is that something new while he's on the run?

The lady that he shot in the butt while she was jogging is fine.

I guess I misread the article. My bad.

BulldogBear
02-25-2017, 04:39 PM
I guess I misread the article. My bad.

Remember this was at 5am. She said the guy passed her a couple of times. My guess is that he panicked and got to overthinking things, figuring she might I.D. the only vehicle passing at that time of morning once the murder was discovered. Then he made a very amateur attempt to silence somebody that wasn't even aware of what had happened.

WinningIsRelentless
02-25-2017, 04:52 PM
The murder at the church in neshoba is the 2nd dead body

I seen it dawg
02-25-2017, 05:45 PM
Shit he killed someone in Neshoba too?

BulldogBear
02-25-2017, 06:51 PM
Shit he killed someone in Neshoba too?
My wife knew the lady at the church. She was on the phone and told the person she was talking to that she'd call them back. Somebody was driving up to the church. Then of course she never called back. Whoever did it did not steal a thing from the church. Don't know if it is related.

TheRef
02-27-2017, 03:14 PM
UPDATE: Alex Deaton was last seen in Oklahoma. Please keep spreading the word

West Tn Dawg
02-27-2017, 09:45 PM
Not making light of this by no means, but this Dude looks just like Yancy Porter.
Hope they catch him and hang him on site.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-28-2017, 04:48 PM
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/34618485/reward-increased-on-murder-suspect-alex-deaton?utm_content=buffer2c975&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Reward upped to $30K

ScoobaDawg
03-01-2017, 02:12 AM
Dumped original car, carjacked another car in Mew Mexico. Shot another man, woman got away.
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/34631923/fugitive-alex-deaton-wanted-in-violent-new-mexico-carjacking

ScoobaDawg
03-01-2017, 02:15 AM
Bryan Bailey

DANGEROUS FUGITIVE ALEX DEATON IS SPOTTED IN NEW MEXICO WHILE COMMITTING A VIOLENT CARJACKING
Alex Deaton has been spotted near Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has abandoned the white GMC Acadia and has carjacked a couple. The couple was able to escape but the male victims did sustain a gunshot wound. Alex Deaton escaped the area in a Honda passenger car. A detailed press release will be posted as soon as additional information is received. The thin blue line partnered with the public and the media is closing in!

SaintDawg
03-01-2017, 07:12 AM
This dude is gonna go down in a shootout with cops. That or turn the gun on himself. It'll be ugly.

WinningIsRelentless
03-01-2017, 08:18 AM
This dude is gonna go down in a shootout with cops. That or turn the gun on himself. It'll be ugly.

He told his mom in a text early Saturday morning he wasn't going to be taken alive.

TheRef
03-01-2017, 10:08 AM
BREAKING: Ellsworth County S.O. (KS) confirm that Alex Deaton has been taken into custody after a high speed chase ending along I-70.

louisvilledawg
03-01-2017, 10:29 AM
I know we don't usually link the CL, but i am because this isn't sports related.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/03/01/alex-deaton-allegedly-involved-nm-shooting-carjacking/98567484/

starkvegasdawg
03-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Hey asshole. Enjoy being raped in the shower for the rest of your miserable worthless life. I hope your cellmate is hung like John Holmes and has the same likes as Jeffrey Dahmer.

ScoobaDawg
03-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Geez. He stole 2 cars besides the original one (which he stole license plates and swapped out sometime) and shot 2 more people including one in critical condition.

AROB44
03-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Shame he didn't shoot himself...

mparkerfd20
03-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Shame they captured him and he didn't commit suicide or they have to kill him. He'll waste taxpayer money for life now.

SaintDawg
03-01-2017, 11:04 AM
Shame they captured him and he didn't commit suicide or they have to kill him. He'll waste taxpayer money for life now.
I don't know. This cat may get the needle. Or the firing squad. I heard that lawmakers were discussing that as another form of execution in the state.
Either way, you're right. He'll waste taxpayer money for life or on death row for 20 years dicking around with appeals.

Bothrops
03-01-2017, 03:03 PM
So he went from MS to OK to NM and carjacked, then back tracked to KS?

TimberBeast
03-01-2017, 03:21 PM
My question is did the guy already have a criminal history (they usually do), and if so, why the hell was he out?

RougeDawg
03-01-2017, 03:24 PM

Yes this one should've only cost the taxpayers some squad car fuel and bullet costs.

BulldogBear
03-01-2017, 03:38 PM
My question is did the guy already have a criminal history (they usually do), and if so, why the hell was he out?
None whatsover

So he went from MS to OK to NM and carjacked, then back tracked to KS?
This whole thing reeked of amateurism. He seems to be guy with bipolar that snapped.

EMDawg
03-01-2017, 08:53 PM
Ive worked with Heather, the girlfriend he killed, for several years. I've never heard her curse, raise her voice, or be angry at anyone. She was a true Christian and a good person. I hope the SOB burns in hell.

Bothrops
03-01-2017, 09:03 PM
He will definitely get the death penalty for killing the old lady in the church, if not for anything else.

msstate7
03-01-2017, 09:07 PM
Any way this becomes a federal case with him committing crimes in a few states?

TheRef
03-01-2017, 09:39 PM
Any way this becomes a federal case with him committing crimes in a few states?

Yes. Just for the simple fact that he crossed state lines, he became a Federal fugitive.

HSVDawg
03-02-2017, 12:16 AM
I don't know. This cat may get the needle. Or the firing squad. I heard that lawmakers were discussing that as another form of execution in the state.
Either way, you're right. He'll waste taxpayer money for life or on death row for 20 years dicking around with appeals.

It actually costs a hell of a lot more to taxpayers to hand down the death penalty than it does to jail an inmate in max security for approximately 70 years (max actual length of most life sentences) for the exact reasons you mentioned. I actually did a paper on it in Comp II at State and was surprised about the data. Not saying this guy shouldn't get the DP or arguing the moral merits either way, but it is definitely more expensive.

Bucky Dog
03-02-2017, 12:50 AM
I'm going to say it. **** that shit bird. I wish he would have died a slow fiery death in that car crash!! He deserves to be waterboarded then fingernail cocked and then ****ed in the ass with a tree stump. Then pour kerosene on his balls and light it on fire and stick a pole up his ass. Death is th only thing this guy deserves. But gang rape and dyin in custody within a few years will be good for me.

louisvilledawg
03-02-2017, 09:15 AM
I'm going to say it. **** that shit bird. I wish he would have died a slow fiery death in that car crash!! He deserves to be waterboarded then fingernail cocked and then ****ed in the ass with a tree stump. Then pour kerosene on his balls and light it on fire and stick a pole up his ass. Death is th only thing this guy deserves. But gang rape and dyin in custody within a few years will be good for me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/110MZt5qYxdrH2/giphy.gif

Hrdawg82
03-02-2017, 11:27 AM
Anyone care to elaborate on what this usually means "tactical vehicle intervention"?

louisvilledawg
03-02-2017, 11:43 AM
Anyone care to elaborate on what this usually means "tactical vehicle intervention"?

Pretty sure it's like a PIT technique - where they get almost parallel with the fleeing vehicle, then ram into the side of the vehicle, causing it to lose momentum and stop.

starkvegasdawg
03-02-2017, 12:00 PM
Pretty sure it's like a PIT technique - where they get almost parallel with the fleeing vehicle, then ram into the side of the vehicle, causing it to lose momentum and stop.

This is it. Different name for the same thing. They spun him out.

HaggardDawg
03-02-2017, 03:58 PM

Google map the loacation where this happened. That would be some James Bond level stuff if that's how they did it. Not doubting you, but to be able to witness that would have been badass.

He got off on Hwy 232 south towards Wilson, KS. Crash site is about 100yds south of 16th street. The road is straight as an arrow but it's a narrow 2 lane road which means probably very high rates of speed.