PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo trolls the Rebs with Tweets

Reason2succeed
02-25-2017, 08:47 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/latest-ole-miss-news-brings-no-shortage-of-reactions-from-players-coaches-164327014.html

Willie Gay is famous.
Marshall Henderson is obviously on drugs but the drugs made him ask a great question.
Why would AJ Brown be refuting transferring if no one in his inner circle or on the team had brought it up as a possibility? But AJ is right. He's burned his bridges in Starkville. I can't imagine the hazing he would go through if he came to State now.

ShotgunDawg
02-25-2017, 08:53 AM
All those tweets make one thing extremely clear: they have no clue what's ahead of them. What is perceived as strength and continuity now will soon be exhaustion, mounting losses, and no light at the end of the tunnel.

Put on the tough face now boys, then tell me how it goes 7 years from now.

Msujd164
02-25-2017, 08:55 AM
Someone just let AJ know, the wheels are falling off.

Reason2succeed
02-25-2017, 08:59 AM
Someone just let AJ know, the wheels are falling off.

Rep given!!!

Tbonewannabe
02-25-2017, 09:28 AM
Unless the NCAA comes knocking on AJ door, he at least got a brand new Charger and however much money for signing. He probably thinks he only has 2 years left before the NFL, why not get paid until then.

Indndawg
02-25-2017, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=Reason2succeed;710704]https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/latest-ole-miss-news-brings-no-shortage-of-reactions-from-players-coaches-164327014.html

contemplate life....they'd start thinking different.

All its gonna take is about 3-4 defections and a couple of big-named schools poaching teammates to get them to thinking that they've been sold a bill of goods.

TrapGame
02-25-2017, 09:51 AM
Hey, AJ...

http://www.ruthscompany.org/main/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Car-on-Blocks.jpg

Coackjek
02-25-2017, 10:07 AM
Unless the NCAA comes knocking on AJ door, he at least got a brand new Charger and however much money for signing. He probably thinks he only has 2 years left before the NFL, why not get paid until then.

There are too many variables in that equation. First, who will coach him up instead of having bubble screens thrown his way. Two choices, block or catch. Second, who will throw to him. Third, the nfl will not want to touch anyone coming out of Oxford, radiation poisoning and all.

msbulldog
02-25-2017, 10:43 AM
There are too many variables in that equation. First, who will coach him up instead of having bubble screens thrown his way. Two choices, block or catch. Second, who will throw to him. Third, the nfl will not want to touch anyone coming out of Oxford, radiation poisoning and all.

The NFL doesn't care if they took money in college, AJ's problem is no development.

WinningIsRelentless
02-25-2017, 11:30 AM
[/B]

The NFL doesn't care if they took money in college, AJ's problem is no development.

Aj's problem is the same problem treadwell and bear has, no damn speed.

SDDawg
02-25-2017, 11:44 AM
AJ would be a good fit at Tennessee.

Percho
02-25-2017, 01:19 PM
Rep given!!!

Reminds me of the time I was on my way to California and had to stop in E St Louis, Il.

MetEdDawg
02-25-2017, 01:32 PM
[/B]

After the abysmal performances by the OM big 3, the NFL won't touch OM kids. Add this on and an NFL would be dumb to take their kids. OM is starting to buck the trend of talent being the only thing that matters. The Cardinals said that about RN and it bit them big time.

Coackjek
02-25-2017, 02:54 PM
[/B]

Sorry, sad attempt at humor. Oxford getting nuked hence the whole radiation poisoning. I would be little naive to think that the NFL wouldn't touch a student athlete that's been paid during college. Most if not all received some funds in any form. Only difference is OM's players come out acting like everyone owes them something.