PDA

View Full Version : Take out Leo and you still have 14 Level 1 Violations...

Turfdawg67
02-24-2017, 11:04 PM
... you silly lurking confederate twats! Click an ad!!

BayouDawg
02-24-2017, 11:16 PM
Now they saying loafers forced one of their Hostess' to come clean about recruiting shenanigans.

West Tn Dawg
02-24-2017, 11:22 PM
... you silly lurking confederate twats! Click an ad!!
This is exactly what I have been wondering? LL is just one piece of this mess they are in, but it's the only piece they want to discuss. They act like LL is the sole reason they are going down!
They really are Morons!

Westdawg
02-25-2017, 12:28 AM
Now they saying loafers forced one of their Hostess' to come clean about recruiting shenanigans.
Wait, they are saying OUR former AD forced one of THEIR HOSTESSES to admit to wrongdoings???
Did they drink bong water or something? How in the heck could he possibly have the ability to do that?

BayouDawg
02-25-2017, 12:39 AM
Wait, they are saying OUR former AD forced one of THEIR HOSTESSES to admit to wrongdoings???
Did they drink bong water or something? How in the heck could he possibly have the ability to do that?

I swear! Those are their marching orders. Apparently this "Hostess" works at UF now so naturally they've concluded that loafers made her come clean or he was gonna fire her.

Coackjek
02-25-2017, 10:41 AM
Just prepare yourselves. This will forever be our fault. Even if every coach in the NCAA and every person that received immunity from this investigation publicly stood up and testified that they gave evidence to the NCAA on OM, they would twist it into that person being forced by someone with State ties.

Mimi's Babies
02-25-2017, 11:25 AM

So, am I understanding that this "HOSTESS" was a PAID employee of OM??? Or is this one a madam over recruiting "HOSTESSES" employed by OM under a different job position title????? At least two recruits were given hookers for the weekend.....

WinningIsRelentless
02-25-2017, 11:34 AM
The NCAA only bring charges on what they can prove, they punish on what they know.