PDA

View Full Version : Yancy Porter is apparently spreading Fake News....

lamont
02-24-2017, 09:08 PM
Yancy is telling people that Leo is lying and that the lawyer who paid him is suing Leo- forcing Leo to lawyer up. Yancy is telling the flock that the lawyer has a letter from a judge stating he was in court that day.

That sounds great if you are against the wall and frantic like the OM fanbase right now huh?

Here's the problem:

Ross Bjork fired Barney over this
Ross Bjork in his hostage video on Wednesday admitted to the world it happened

4. In the fourth allegation, it is alleged that between April 2014 and February 2015, Former Staff Member A initiated and facilitated two boosters having impermissible contact with Prospective Student-Athlete B (who enrolled at another institution). It is further alleged that these two boosters provided Prospective Student-Athlete B (who enrolled at another institution) with impermissible cash payments during that timeframe and that Former Staff Member A knew about the cash payments. The value of the alleged inducements according to the NCAA is between $13,000 and $15,600. This is charged as a Level I violation.

The university believes there is sufficient credible and persuasive evidence to conclude that the impermissible contact outlined in the fourth allegation occurred.

Ross Bjork and Ole Miss are admitting contact happened and it was orchestrated by Barney. Thats ballgame Yancy. There's only 1 reason a coach sets up a recruit with a booster. Ballgame

BossDawg
02-24-2017, 09:11 PM
To be fair, there isn't a UM fan alive at the moment that is saying anything worth listening to.

preachermatt83
02-24-2017, 09:12 PM
Leo hired a Lawyer alright... but it's for a defamation of character lawsuit he is filing

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-24-2017, 09:16 PM
Yancy and the like, are the same ones who told ole miss fans there was nothing to see in relation to the investigation. Just another shitbird sitting in a tree.

Bully13
02-24-2017, 09:20 PM
17 shit birds

defiantdog
02-24-2017, 09:24 PM
Lightfoot is making a killing by representing OM. I still find it funny that a firm full of Bama boosters are representing OM. Anyways, this case will last until the beginning of the season then the NCAA will make an example of OM. Lightfoot is the best there is when it comes to dealing with the NCAA, but the NCAA can make whatever decision they want since this is not a legal matter.

Yancy is simply trying to keep his job relevant. If he throws enough shit at the wall, something is bound to stick. Right?

BayouDawg
02-24-2017, 09:38 PM
They've got 21 football violations (15 level 1) and they think the Leo Lewis one is what got them in trouble? They'd still have 20 violations and 14 level 1s without the Leo Lewis one. You can't fix stupid

Liverpooldawg
02-24-2017, 09:44 PM
Ok. Tell me this, has Yancey been right about ANYTHING to do with this? That's what I thought. HOW his business is still operating is beyond me. Would any of YOU pay a guy to be wrong at EVERY single turn on the biggest story to affect your team in the last 50 years?

lamont
02-24-2017, 09:44 PM
They've got 21 football violations (15 level 1) and they think the Leo Lewis one is what got them in trouble? They'd still have 20 violations and 14 level 1s without the Leo Lewis one. You can't fix stupid

Oh totally agree. Take out the LL Level 1- they still get record-setting penalties. I love them focusing on just 1 violation

Uncivilengineer
02-24-2017, 09:49 PM
Yes. They have 20 more violations besides the 1 where my man Leo violated their ass.

Political Hack
02-24-2017, 10:07 PM
They've controlled the message though with their idiotic fan base. They're all pandering to show the most hate to Leo, all the while he's involved of 1 of the 21 allegations.

It's not Hugh's fault. Not his staff. Not the boosters. Not the players. Not the administrators that lied to the fans. Not the fan sites that lied to their paid subscribers. It's Leo's fault because he was involved in 1 of the 21 major violations spelled out in one of their two NOA's.

Bucky Dog
02-24-2017, 10:15 PM

And they still refuse the think the entire TunsilGate, from his recruitment until draft night and all points in between Lindsey Miller, have anything to do with any of this. They don't see where Miller gave them great detail how the Network was set up, from the introduction to these boosters, to payments. THAT is why the NCAA was there, and THAT is one key thing that LED them to Leo and the nearly dozen other players they interviewed. NONE, of which called the NCAA and said, "hey I got a story to tell"!

WinningIsRelentless
02-24-2017, 10:32 PM
Yancy is telling people that Leo is lying and that the lawyer who paid him is suing Leo- forcing Leo to lawyer up. Yancy is telling the flock that the lawyer has a letter from a judge stating he was in court that day.

That sounds great if you are against the wall and frantic like the OM fanbase right now huh?

Here's the problem:

Ross Bjork fired Barney over this
Ross Bjork in his hostage video on Wednesday admitted to the world it happened

4. In the fourth allegation, it is alleged that between April 2014 and February 2015, Former Staff Member A initiated and facilitated two boosters having impermissible contact with Prospective Student-Athlete B (who enrolled at another institution). It is further alleged that these two boosters provided Prospective Student-Athlete B (who enrolled at another institution) with impermissible cash payments during that timeframe and that Former Staff Member A knew about the cash payments. The value of the alleged inducements according to the NCAA is between $13,000 and $15,600. This is charged as a Level I violation.

The university believes there is sufficient credible and persuasive evidence to conclude that the impermissible contact outlined in the fourth allegation occurred.

Ross Bjork and Ole Miss are admitting contact happened and it was orchestrated by Barney. Thats ballgame Yancy. There's only 1 reason a coach sets up a recruit with a booster. Ballgame

I thought they were turning Leo in to the IRS? Guess the shitbirds figured out that if the guy didn't give a 1099 to Leo he would be responsible for the taxes. Yet another win for Leo. At this rate his number of wins over the black bears will be greater than Superman Relf.

Harrydawg
02-24-2017, 11:38 PM
So does Yancy still have a pay site? That's hard to believe. Can you imagine still paying for that information after all they've read over the past years?

mudbugs
02-24-2017, 11:49 PM
Oh totally agree. Take out the LL Level 1- they still get record-setting penalties. I love them focusing on just 1 violation

They seem to like banner hanging. A record in Level I violations will be their proudest accomplishments for generations

confucius say
02-24-2017, 11:54 PM

a letter from the judge? Bwahahaha.
If a lawyer was in court all he would need is a copy of the docket to prove it. And even if true, court doesn't last 24/7. I've been in court a bunch of days and have done plenty of other things on those days.

Dawgowar
02-25-2017, 12:31 AM
a letter from the judge? Bwahahaha.
If a lawyer was in court all he would need is a copy of the docket to prove it. And even if true, court doesn't last 24/7. I've been in court a bunch of days and have done plenty of other things on those days.

Is this TSUN judge one that they bought or one that got in trouble for being bought? So hard to tell these days

TUSK
02-25-2017, 01:40 AM
Lightfoot is making a killing by representing OM. I still find it funny that a firm full of Bama boosters are representing OM. Anyways, this case will last until the beginning of the season then the NCAA will make an example of OM. Lightfoot is the best there is when it comes to dealing with the NCAA, but the NCAA can make whatever decision they want since this is not a legal matter.

Yancy is simply trying to keep his job relevant. If he throws enough shit at the wall, something is bound to stick. Right?

REC doin' werk.

BayouDawg
02-25-2017, 01:55 AM
Well they can't keep their story straight. First it was 80k now it's 50k. First it was a video then it was a recording then it was a voicemail. Now it's a voicemail and a recording. Now they're saying loafers blackmailed some girl to rat on them.
Of course they take all of this hook line and sinker

Tbonewannabe
02-25-2017, 09:21 AM
Ok. Tell me this, has Yancey been right about ANYTHING to do with this? That's what I thought. HOW his business is still operating is beyond me. Would any of YOU pay a guy to be wrong at EVERY single turn on the biggest story to affect your team in the last 50 years?

He did admit to lying intentionally. Probably wasn't 6 months ago that he said Freeze wasn't part of any investigation.

Maroonthirteen
02-25-2017, 11:20 AM
This BS about IRS trouble....

Assuming a payment was made to LL...

First it has to be proven that the payment is income to Lewis. Was Lewis an employee of Reb booster? Did Lewis provide some service? Rake leaves? Cut grass?

In this scenario, the Reb would be opening himself up to examination as well. Did he use a W2 or 1099? Why not?

I'm sure Lewis can explain if this was a gift or a payment for work. A gift is taxable to the giver. But only for the amount that is above $14,000 for a calendar year.

We all know it was a gift.

DancingRabbit
02-25-2017, 11:59 AM
Speaking of fake, anybody notice this guy on twitter called TJ LSU DAD?

No way that guy is for real.

@tj_lsudad

StoneDawg
02-25-2017, 12:12 PM
Speaking of fake, anybody notice this guy on twitter called TJ LSU DAD?

No way that guy is for real.

@tj_lsudad

Why would an LSU fan be taking up for Ole Miss? 💯 % fake.