PDA

View Full Version : 60 scholarships, 3 year bowl ban, and 10 year probation

Apoplectic
02-24-2017, 07:22 PM
is what my "research" shows. Of course freeze/bdork don't survive.

What I can't get a good "feel" on is AJ and his class????

Dawgcentral
02-24-2017, 07:25 PM
Sounds great, but I have my doubts about the severity.
I hope you're right.

Churchill
02-24-2017, 07:34 PM
That would literally affect real estate prices in Oxford.....please please please

Homedawg
02-24-2017, 08:02 PM
30-35. 2 year bowl ban a multiple show causes.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-24-2017, 08:03 PM
30-35. 2 year bowl ban a multiple show causes.

I'd be ok with that. Two years bowl ban equals transfers without sitting out.

Dawgfan77
02-24-2017, 08:08 PM
I have no idea what the punishment is but I'm hearing there is more they aren't talking about

Ari Gold
02-24-2017, 08:15 PM
Anything North of what USCw got and we check back with ya around 2027 Umiss.
Until then enjoy the mother ****ing ride. We all damn sure will.

Mimi's Babies
02-24-2017, 08:18 PM

Will AJ be allowed to continue to play ball at OM????? Show me the $$$$$$$$$$$$'s....

The MONEY flowed through a coach/recruiter in the 2016 class.... big MONEY.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-24-2017, 08:28 PM
Will AJ be allowed to continue to play ball at OM????? Show me the $$$$$$$$$$$$'s....

The MONEY flowed through a coach/recruiter in the 2016 class.... big MONEY.
Was this mentioned in Ole Misses response to the allegations or something new?

Sacrifice
02-24-2017, 08:32 PM
I think there gonna get absolutey nuked! There cheating caused huge ripple effects throughout college football.
I doubt they go to the sugerbowl without cheating. I don't know what team they knocked out of that game. Whatever school it was, I'm sure they could've used that money.
I don't know if they beat us in 14. I do remember Conner, Johnson and big Kim having a huge game in that egg bowl. We could've been a one lost SEC team in the 1st year of the playoffs.
I mean it's mind blowing if you think of all the other schools affected by this.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
02-24-2017, 10:39 PM
I doubt they go to the sugerbowl without cheating. I don't know what team they knocked out of that game. Whatever school it was, I'm sure they could've used that money.

I'm about 99% sure it was us. It was either Flarda if they beat Free Shoes or the Egg Bowl winner; whoever had the highest CFP ranking. No way without epic cheating were they going to beat Dak on Senior Night. So I think about partying all night and hearing cowbells all over the Quarter, because they stole that Sugar Bowl from us.

BayouDawg
02-24-2017, 10:46 PM
Anybody heard the rumors about the hostess spilling the beans on the bearsharts. Per bear fans Stricklin forced her to spill the beans. I don't know how they came to that conclusion, but that's what they're going with. I think you have to have a chemical imbalance to be a bearshart fan.

Mjoelner34
02-24-2017, 11:34 PM

There was a poster on another board last week saying that AJ tweeted something about a bunch of people are about to be mad at him. From what I can tell, this poster always brings good info too so it wasn't just a passing shot trying to fire up the rebs.

drunkernhelldawg
02-25-2017, 12:42 AM
I think there gonna get absolutey nuked! There cheating caused huge ripple effects throughout college football.
I don't know if they beat us in 14. I do remember Conner, Johnson and big Kim having a huge game in that egg bowl. We could've been a one lost SEC team in the 1st year of the playoffs.
I mean it's mind blowing if you think of all the other schools affected by this.

yes. hoping you're right about the nuked. knowing you're right about the rest.

GTHOM
02-25-2017, 12:47 AM
AJ Brown said he wasnt transferring on twitter. Not that it matters

BayouDawg
02-25-2017, 12:48 AM

Agree with everything except we still should have won the egg bowl in 14. We lost that game more than they won it

TUSK
02-25-2017, 01:29 AM

see my signature quote.

Mimi's Babies
02-25-2017, 01:48 PM
Was this mentioned in Ole Misses response to the allegations or something new?

No, nothing was mentioned.....about anything that went on in the 2016 class... That is what I do NOT understand.... I know issues exist during that time period. Also, I do NOT understand, how a recruit or his parents can REFUSE to talk to the NCAA...

Bucky Dog
02-25-2017, 02:24 PM
No, nothing was mentioned.....about anything that went on in the 2016 class... That is what I do NOT understand.... I know issues exist during that time period. Also, I do NOT understand, how a recruit or his parents can REFUSE to talk to the NCAA...

And nothing was mentioned about draft night with Tunsil, or anything to do with him at all. That is what OM does not understand. It Ain't Over!

Dawgowar
02-25-2017, 02:36 PM
I say again - you cannot trust that UNM has revealed everything in the NOA nor that this is done.