PDA

View Full Version : So now they've moved from

stalkingpoon
02-24-2017, 05:46 PM
Alleged "tapes" to LL is lying because Rebel Rags don't use scanner tags(security devices I'm assuming) and he told the NCAA that they helped him remove them. LOLOLOL Denial denial denial. All of this is coming from guys who couldn't have been further from the truth this entire investigation and they are still hanging on to their every word.

Political Hack
02-24-2017, 05:51 PM
They have no clue that the 2017 class set them up and did the same damn thing to corroborate the info from the 2016 class. They're also forgetting about the "sting" operation at Rebel Rags that so many of them were so pissed about. Half of them were mad. The other half said "exemplary cooperation"!

This group has been ALL OVER THE PLACE and hasn't been right on anything yet. I'd seriously ask for a 17ing refund if I had a subscription over there the last 3 years. $300 to get lied to daily. Thanks! Lmao.

gravedigger
02-24-2017, 06:09 PM
They have no clue that the 2017 class set them up and did the same damn thing to corroborate the info from the 2016 class. They're also forgetting about the "sting" operation at Rebel Rags that so many of them were so pissed about. Half of them were mad. The other half said "exemplary cooperation"!

This group has been ALL OVER THE PLACE and hasn't been right on anything yet. I'd seriously ask for a 17ing refund if I had a subscription over there the last 3 years. $300 to get lied to daily. Thanks! Lmao.

I have to admit I was wrong about the NCAA and whether or not there is exemplary cooperation taken into consideration here.

There most certainly was.

I believe the Lewis family, Players A,B,C and their friends all should be commended

Todd4State
02-24-2017, 06:14 PM

Especially when they can come here and get the right info and all they have to do is click an ad.