PDA

View Full Version : This is becoming more and more hysterical

BB30
02-24-2017, 02:23 PM
Sorry if redundant, but this just keeps getting more and more hilarious. I have had 9 rebel acquaintances text me today telling me we are going to get in trouble too. Mind you, I have not reached out to any of these people, some I haven't talked to in probably a year or more. The only response I am sending them is the picture of the tweet Freeze sent out in 13 about any recruiting violations please notify OM compliance.

They just cannot help themselves. poor little fellows. The funny thing is this is really just the beginning of the end. It can only get worse from here on out.

Political Hack
02-24-2017, 03:05 PM
you can either take the time to explain:

1) how immunity works.

2) that the info in the NOA was corroborated through secondary attempts by their boosters to pay 2017 recruits just like they did 2016 recruits... during an ongoing investigation.

3) that even if their pipe dream came true, state getting in trouble for anything would not reduce the slam hammer coming their way.

4) that State didn't have to pay Leo, because they did it for us.

5) that recording conversations with recruits is going to be worse for them long term than the NCAA sanctions will be.

Or, do what I'd do, and block their number.

Todd4State
02-24-2017, 03:09 PM
you can either take the time to explain:

1) how immunity works.

2) that the info in the NOA was corroborated through secondary attempts by their boosters to pay 2017 recruits just like they did 2016 recruits... during an ongoing investigation.

3) that even if their pipe dream came true, state getting in trouble for anything would not reduce the slam hammer coming their way.

4) that State didn't have to pay Leo, because they did it for us.

5) that recording conversations with recruits is going to be worse for them long term than the NCAA sanctions will be.

Or, do what I'd do, and block their number.

Or don't have any Ole Miss friends that aren't female.

BrunswickDawg
02-24-2017, 04:08 PM
I posted something on FB about it. My one lone rebel sympathizer is a Bama Fan married to an OM alum in his 70s. She commented on my post "My husband wants to know if you have heard about the Leo Lewis tape?" I said "Yeah, tell your husband IF it's true, you will never be able to land a recruit again. And, ask him if he has looked up immunity in the dictionary."

RougeDawg
02-24-2017, 05:08 PM
Or don't have any Ole Miss friends that aren't female.

And swallow.**