PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Recruits running from UM due to reports of recording recruits!

Coach007
02-24-2017, 01:08 PM
HAHA!!

So, one of their main targets for 2018 is putting the word out that he is ending his recruitment by them due to the fear of being recorded!

Way to kill your on program!

Political Hack
02-24-2017, 01:14 PM
Yep. Figured that was coming. They seriously can't see letter B they're so focused on letter A right now.

drummerdawg
02-24-2017, 01:20 PM
Who is the recruit?

Coach007
02-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Who is the recruit?

A team mate of their QB at IMG.

Maroon Wizardry
02-24-2017, 01:33 PM
Names Please. our staff needs to know and recruit them with pitching the opportunity to beat the crap out of those very same $hitbirds every single year.

smootness
02-24-2017, 01:40 PM
A quick scan of their 2018 prospect list looks like it would either be 5-star DE Xavier Thomas, high 4-star WR Brian Hightower, or 4-star WR Joshua Moore.

I'm guessing Hightower.

BeardoMSU
02-24-2017, 01:59 PM
Where are you seeing this? Link?

BB30
02-24-2017, 02:15 PM
Yea, I figured this would pop up. They just cant help kicking themselves in the proverbial nuts repeatedly. They truly have lost it.

Acid mouth
02-24-2017, 02:30 PM
I posted this in another thread but I can't emphasize it enough. Freeze is a mere puppet for the network. He would be dumber than he looks if he was the one threatening to release this fake tape on Leo. Personally, I don't think it even exists. I would imagine Freeze just wants to swim back into his beaver lodge and hunker down til the flood waters subside. The network is putting out this propaganda piece on Leo attempting to divert attention from their dumpster fire. There's one thing that I think needs to be pointed out. Every coach in the country should point out that TSUN records their conversations with recruits! And when TSUN attempts to blame it on the previous staff (Freeze is a dead beaver swimming), this is not true! The network calls the shots. Regardless of who the coach is, the same obsessed rich boosters will still be pulling the strings in Oxford. So from now to the end of eternity, every coach needs to bring up TSUN's boosters blackmailing recruits. There administration couldn't have handled this investigation any worse. TSUN will be lucky to sign a 3 star if other coaches in the country address what I just wrote.