PDA

View Full Version : The most damning thing

phatdog
02-24-2017, 01:08 PM
is they continued to cheat after receiving the first NOA.

Political Hack
02-24-2017, 01:35 PM
They have them squared up in the crosshairs in the 2017 class even. I think they actually used the 2017 class to confirm what happened in the 2016 class. Those allegations weren't included because they didn't go through the process of corroborating those.

From an investigation standpoint, it would make a lot of sense to have 2017 recruits present the same situation that was depicted in the 2016 violations and see if it happens again. When it does, it's confirmed that the stories of 2016 were true. I strongly believe that's what happened with this. The NCAA could've waited another year and tried it again I suppose, but they eventually have to end this thing. What's funny is that the Ole Miss faithful, including their legal counsel, hasn't figured this out yet. They're going to walk into the COI defiant and walk out with their tales between their legs.

Dear NCAA: sorry for sharing your game plan, but I don't like you either.

Uncivilengineer
02-24-2017, 01:37 PM
That is right. The NCAA was camped out there for years and they went all in and middle finger up. They paid Leo Lewis when they either had or knew the NOA was inbound.
If I was a NCAA investigator this would piss me off beyond measure.