PDA

View Full Version : New Pete Thamel Article

ShotgunDawg
02-24-2017, 12:49 PM
Cliff Notes: This will get ugly for Ole Miss

http://www.si.com/college-football/2017/02/24/ole-miss-rebels-ncaa-investigation-hugh-freeze

GreenheadDawg
02-24-2017, 01:01 PM
Ouch. Suck it shitbirds

TrapGame
02-24-2017, 01:16 PM
No one SI spoke to for this story downplayed the 15 Level I violations. A former committee member, who asked to remain anonymous, has seriously tracked NCAA cases for more than 15 years and couldn’t recall a case with that many. (Violations used to be classified as major and secondary, which makes comparisons imperfect. Now they are broken up from Level I to Level IV. Level I is the most serious). “In terms of sheer numbers, I can’t recall anything that matches this,” the former committee member said. “I just don’t recall anything that’s more serious.”

They're so screwed.

basedog
02-24-2017, 01:26 PM
Probably the best article explaining the Cheaters situation. Lack of Institutional control is the worse. President > AD > Head Coaches > Assistant Coaches.

Commercecomet24
02-24-2017, 01:44 PM
To summarize: the bears and Bucky and crew are in deep s***!

mudbugs
02-24-2017, 01:48 PM
They should hang a banner for setting this record. It may very well be one they can hang on to for a long time and throw it up in future conversations

Tbonewannabe
02-24-2017, 02:21 PM
Probably the best article explaining the Cheaters situation. Lack of Institutional control is the worse. President > AD > Head Coaches > Assistant Coaches.

They fired the chancellor because he didn't want to go along with all the bullshit. Their culture is so corrupt, they shouldn't even be allowed to have a ping pong team.

SaintDawg
02-24-2017, 02:43 PM
If I'm an OM alum, fan, employee, whatever... I'd be ashamed to be associated with the school. They are an embarrassment to Mississippi and the SEC.

Maybe it will be too much for Bjork or Freeze and they pull a "Budd Dwyer" -- If you don't know who that is, google it or youtube it. You won't be disappointed.