PDA

View Full Version : TY Black Bear fans for all this talk about y'all recording Leo's mom

blacklistedbully
02-24-2017, 12:41 PM
I just want to take a moment and thank you all....especially those of you who keep chatting about it and screaming it from the rooftops with such passion and vigor.

I don't think any school competing with you for recruits going forward could possibly have dreamed up a better way to eliminate Ole Miss from contention. Truly, it only takes a few seconds to remind any recruits thinking of Ole Miss that they'd better be careful, and that if they love their mommas, they'd better make sure she's super careful and wary when Ole Miss comes a-calling.

Should make for some interesting interviews/visits for you. I mean, these kids are probably all going to be wondering if your coaches and/or boosters are wearing a wire or something.

Hey, you don't suppose that could present some "trust issues" with your school and staff, do you? Nah...I'm sure to will all be fine. Carry on and keep doing what you're doing.

Oh, and by all means, please continue to threaten other SEC schools & the NCAA. You should put the fear of Freezus into the SEC offices (and the NCAA) so they will cowtow and finally recognize you for the SEC power you are, and welcome you to the "big boy table".

Truly....I thank you with all my heart.