PDA

View Full Version : DD34's sanction predictions: Edition III

DeviousDawg
02-24-2017, 12:10 PM
Here is a post I made in August...

Revised Ole Miss sanctions prediction: Maroon Friday Edition
Hey Rebs, remember about a month ago when I made a prediction on your future sanctions? You all laughed and said "DD34 and the rest of the guys over on ED are delusional. 15 over 3 at the most and Freeze is fine". Well, if you don't remember it, even though I know you do, here is the original post below. Remember, this is only based on what is on the original NOA that you received in late January.

Originally Posted by DeviousDawg
When you really look into the NOA and compare it to previous NCAA investigations, Ole Miss's self imposed sanctions are a joke. The actual sanctions should at least double the self imposed sanctions.

When looking through the NOA, it really breaks into 4 parts, the Tunsil stuff (allegations 1-4), the Kiffin stuff (allegations 5-7), the Walter Hughes stuff (allegation 8) and the ACT stuff (allegations 10-13). Allegation 9 was a BS level III violation involving recruiting videos. The fairest way to estimate OM's sanctions would be to treat each of the 4 parts as separate investigations and add the results from each.

Part 1: Tunsil

We can compare Tunsil's allegations to our own with Redmond. We gave Redmond a $2500 discount on a vehicle. We got 4 schollies over 2 years and 2 year probation, Mirando received a 1 year show cause. It should also be considered that we self reported all of this and cooperated fully with the NCAA who accepted our self imposed sanctions

Ole Miss is accused of giving Tunsil $7,495 worth of free car loans in allegation #1. Allegation #2 is really just an extension of #1, it says that after Tunsil was caught using free cars, he did it again, and Ole Miss failed to monitor whether he was continuing to do it. This isn't good for them because while #2 is only a level II violation, it will most certainly make #1 become an aggravated Level I violation. Allegation #3 is a booster giving Miller $800. #4 involves free lodging and stuff for Tunsil's family worth $2,253. So that's a total of $10,548 worth of inducements to Tunsil and fam as well as a failure to monitor.

When compared to our 4 schollies and 2 years of probation, OM's allegations 1-4 should be worth at least double but probably triple what we got for Redmond's stuff.

Conservative guess for allegations 1-4:

8-12 scholarships
3 years probation
1 year bowl ban

Part 2: Kiffin

These allegations aren't too serious. There were 2 level III allegations, one for talking to a recruit during spring evaluation period, one for letting a recruit stay at his house. There was also one level II allegation which involved Kiffin setting up lodging, transportation and meals for family friends of a recruit, the monetary total of the inducements was worth $1027.

Conservative guess for allegation 5-7:

1-2 scholarships
possible 1 year show cause for Kiffin but most likely a suspension of some sort.

Part 3: Walter Hughes

This one could go so many different ways. There are 16 sub violations in the Level I allegation #8. All involve Walter Hughes and recruiting inducements. Three assistant coaches (Harris, Kiffin, and Matt Luke) and Hugh Freeze are listed in this allegation. All are said to have been contacted by Hughes while knowingly committing NCAA recruiting violations. So throw ignorance on OM's part of the window for this violation, which is never good.

The total monetary value for allegation #8 was $2,250. It involved 4 current coaches, 3 recruits and one booster. If we got 4 scholarships for $2,500 worth of inducements to Redmond, involving 1 coach, 1 recruit and 1 booster with exemplary cooperation on our part, then you would have to put the lowest amount of scholarships docked for this allegation at 4.

Conservative guess for allegation 8:

4-8 scholarships
1-2 years probation
2 year show cause for Maurice Harris

Part 4: ACT scandal

Let's compare this to ULL's case, they are actually very similar. ULL had 4 level I violations, so did OM. The first one for each schools was about fixing ACT scores. ULL's involved one coach and 6 recruits. OM's involved 3 coaches and 3 recruits, one of which is still on staff in Derrick Nix, who put the recruits families in contact with Saunders and the Crager(sp?) lady to receive free lodging, transportation and meals, similar to Mirando's case. The second allegations for both schools involved improper inducements to recruits. ULL's was worth $6,500 while OM's was worth $1650. The last 2 allegations for both schools involved coaches lying to the NCAA during investigations, just Saunders for ULL; Saunders and Vaughn for OM.

The NCAA stated that ULL received the lowest possible penalties for their violations(11 scholarships over 3 years and 2 years of probation) because the University was unaware of Saunders actions and acted swiftly to fire him and self report as well as cooperate fully with the NCAA. Well, Ole Miss can't really say the same because Nix is STILL ON STAFF. There's a reason Ole Miss is fighting Nix's involvement, but they aren't going to win it. All of this leads me to believe that, if ULL received the lowest possible penalties that OM would at least have to get 11 schollies for the ACT allegations.

Conservative guess for allegations 10-13:

11-14 scholarships
1-2 year show cause for Nix
8 year show cause for Vaughn
1 year bowl ban

Adding all 4 parts together for a final estimate:

24-36 scholarships
4 years of probation
2 year bowl ban
Show Causes for: Nix and Harris
Suspensions for: Kiffin, Freeze, and Matt Luke

Seems harsh, but when you really break it down into it's components I think that is a well educated and fair estimate.

Now that your memory has been jogged, I will add to my predictions. These predictions are based on what the sanctions will look like after the addendum to the NOA. The predictions are based off facts that I am hearing on who is now talking after receiving immunity. I can tell you one thing, some of the things that will come out over the next 6 months will shake the network down to its very core..... I am writing this with the hopes that you will accept this so that you are not Blindsided when the facts come out.

Original Sanctions:
24-36 scholarships
4 years of probation
2 year bowl ban

Revised Sanctions with the addendum in mind:
30-40 scholarships
5 years of probation
2-3 year bowl ban
2-5 year Show Causes for: Derrick Nix, Maurice Harris, and Hugh Freeze
Suspensions for: Chris Kiffin and Matt Luke
Lack of Institutional Control

I keep hearing Ole Miss fans saying, "well, no one has been fired so we are obviously OK". Let's talk about this. Remember our Redmond deal? What did we do? We immediately fired Angelo Mirando, this was for a violation only worth 4 scholarships. Remember the Bo Davis/Alabama situation early in the Summer? Nick Saban found out that Bo Davis was visiting recruits during a no contact period, what did Saban do? Immediately fire Bo Davis. Actually, that exact violation is on OM's original NOA, but no one has been fired. Why has no one been fired at OM? Because every single one of your coaches is guilty, they know it and Freeze knows it. If Freeze fired a coach for something that he told the assistant coach to do, you can bet your ass that that coach would take advantage of the immunity deal and take down Freeze and Ole Miss on a level that hasn't been seen since SMU. Let that sink in.

Enjoy your last supper of a season this year, but just remember, no matter how this season turns out for y'all, it will always have a big ole asterisk next to it. At this point the only question is whether the NCAA chooses death row or life in prison. Pick your poison Rebels, you asked for it, and you will get everything you deserve.

Happy Maroon Friday to all!

Now that the addendum is out, I can more accurately revise my original predictions, note that I did predict the Lack of Institutional Control back in August...

PART 5: THE ADDENDUM

Part 5(a): Lack of Institutional Control:

Looking at previous lack of institutional control cases:

Ole Miss 1994: included improper benefits from staff members and boosters. 24 scholarships over 2 years.
Kentucky 2002: included failure to monitor by head coach, improper recruiting by boosters and coaches. 19 scholarships over 3 years and a one year bowl ban.
Alabama 2002: included impermissible recruiting and extra benefits. 21 scholarships over 3 years and 2 year bowl ban.

Conservative guess for just the LOIC charge:

10-12 scholarships
1 year bowl ban

Part 5(b): Impermissible benefit's allegations: (includes addendum allegations 2, 4, 5, 7)

-Allegation #2- former staff member providing 2 prospective student athletes with $2,272 in lodging/transportation and $235 in meals.
-Allegation #4- Barney initiated and facilitated two boosters having impermissible contact with two boosters having impermissible contact with Prospective student athlete B. The value of the allegation of the alleged inducements was in between $13,000-$15,600.
-Allegation #5- two different former coaches arranged for 3 different Prospective Student Athletes to receive merchandise from a booster owned business over a 3 year span. The recruiting inducements had an alleged value of $2,800.
-Allegation #7- A booster provided Prospective Student Athlete B with food and drinks. The recruiting inducements had an alleged value between $200-$600.

In total:

$18,507-$21,507 in recruiting inducements
involves 2 different former coaches, 4 different recruits, 2 boosters, and 1 booster owned business

Very conservative guess for part 5(b):

8-12 scholarships
1 year bowl ban

Part 5(c): Coaching allegations: (includes addendum allegations 3 and 8)

-Allegation #3: Barney violated the NCAA principles of ethical conduct when he knowingly committed recruiting violations and knowingly provided false or misleading info to the NCAA.
-Allegation #8: Freeze violated head coach responsibility legislation.

These allegations will be more focused on show causes more than anything.

Looking at OM's women's basketball and track cases:

-The former OM Women's head basketball coach was charged with head coach responsibility legislation and received a 2 year show cause.
-The former OM Women's basketball coach was charged with violation of ethical conduct and received a 6 year show cause
-The former OM Women's director of basketball operations was charged with violation of ethical conduct and received a 6 year show cause.
-The former OM head track coach was charged with head coach responsibility legislation and received a 1 year show cause.
-The women's basketball team was docked 2 scholarships over 1 year, which is equal to about 11 scholarships in football, but this also takes into account the impermissible recruiting.

Both the head basketball and track coach got their respective show causes based off two assistant coaches involved in impermissible recruiting and/or violation of ethical conduct. Freeze will have at least 4 different assistant coaches, and will be punished more harshly than the women's basketball coach and track coach.

Conservative guess for part 5(c):

4-6 scholarships
6-10 year show cause for Barney
2-5 year show cause for Freeze

Original NOA Santion Estimation(7/21/16):

24-36 scholarships
4 years of probation
2 year bowl ban

Original Revised NOA Sanction Estimation with future addendum in mind(8/26/16):

30-40 scholarships
5 years of probation
2-3 year bowl ban
2-5 year Show Causes for: Derrick Nix, Maurice Harris, and Hugh Freeze
Lack of Institutional Control

Addendum allegations only Sanction Estimation(2/24/17):

22-30 scholarships
2 year bowl ban
6-10 year show cause for Barney
2-5 year show cause for Freeze

Final Revised NOA Sanction Estimation including actual addendum(2/24/17):

46-66 scholarships
5-6 years of probation
2-3 year bowl ban
2-10 year show causes for: Derrick Nix, Maurice Harris, Hugh Freeze and Barney Farrar
Lack of Institutional Control(CONFIRMED)

Happy Maroon Friday to all!

Technetium
02-24-2017, 12:16 PM
PART 5: THE ADDENDUM

[INDENT]Part 5(a): Lack of Institutional Control:

Looking at previous lack of institutional control cases:

Ole Miss 1994: included improper benefits from staff members and boosters. 24 scholarships over 2 years.
Kentucky 2002: included failure to monitor by head coach, improper recruiting by boosters and coaches. 19 scholarships over 3 years and a one year bowl ban.
Alabama 2002: included impermissible recruiting and extra benefits. 21 scholarships over 3 years and 2 year bowl ban.

Conservative guess for just the LOIC charge:

10-12 scholarships
1 year bowl ban

While I love reading these posts, I'm curious how you differentiated the LOIC-value of scholarship/bans/etc. vs the individual infractions from those previous cases. For example, in Bama's 2002 case, was that the total penalty for all of their allegations? If so, are you then just trying to subjectively estimate the penalty-value of the LOIC designation vs the individual misconduct allegations?

DeviousDawg
02-24-2017, 12:23 PM
While I love reading these posts, I'm curious how you differentiated the LOIC-value of scholarship/bans/etc. vs the individual infractions from those previous cases. For example, in Bama's 2002 case, was that the total penalty for all of their allegations? If so, are you then just trying to subjectively estimate the penalty-value of the LOIC designation vs the individual misconduct allegations?

It's just a guess, I basically assumed that the LOIC accounted for about half of the scholarship penalties in each investigation, and I was probably low balling. Under the new penalty matrix, an aggravated level I violation, which is what LOIC falls under, has a scholarship penalty range of 25%-50%. Following that, one could say that the LOIC itself would account for 21-42 scholarships. Under the new penalty matrix, with all 15 Level I allegations in mind, they should literally be docked over 100 scholarships. However, they won't use scholarships as a penalty for each allegation, some will go towards probation, some towards bowl bans, some towards show causes, some towards fines and some towards recruiting limitations.

I do feel confident that the scholarship reductions will be 40+.

GreenheadDawg
02-24-2017, 12:23 PM
I would be Satisfied with that

WSOPdawg
02-24-2017, 12:25 PM
It's just a guess, I basically assumed that the LOIC accounted for about half of the scholarship penalties in each investigation, and I was probably low balling. Under the new penalty matrix, an aggravated level I violation, which is what LOIC falls under, has a scholarship penalty range of 25%-50%. Following that, one could say that the LOIC itself would account for 21-42 scholarships. Under the new penalty matrix, with all 15 Level I allegations in mind, they should literally be docked over 100 scholarships. However, they won't use scholarships as a penalty for each allegation, some will go towards probation, some towards bowl bans, some towards show causes, some towards fines and some towards recruiting limitations.

I do feel confident that the scholarship reductions will be 40+.

Agree if just for the lack of contrition displayed by TCUN up until this point. And nice work DD34. :)

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-24-2017, 12:28 PM
If it is anywhere close to 60 scholarships they will be terrible for many years. What a beautiful day it is today!! Birds chirping, sun shining, breeze blowing!!!!!

ShotgunDawg
02-24-2017, 12:28 PM
The NCAA has a pickle here. 46-66 schollies is the Death Peanlty. OM will be Milsaps with all walk-ons. No way they could come close to competing.

Problem is, this is the first major case under the new penalty structure and the NCAA basically ruins precedent if they don't follow the letter of the law in this case.

OM is gonna get destroyed. No way around it.

DeviousDawg
02-24-2017, 12:29 PM
15 level I violations. If each level I accounted for just 3 scholarships, you are looking at 45 scholarships. If each level I accounted for just 4 scholarships, you are looking at 60 scholarships. When you put it that way, 45-60 scholarships doesn't just sound reasonable, but likely.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-24-2017, 12:31 PM
I know they are contesting many of those. Any chance any of the Level 1's get lowered?

DeviousDawg
02-24-2017, 12:32 PM
The NCAA has a pickle here. 46-66 schollies is the Death Peanlty. OM will be Milsaps with all walk-ons. No way they could come close to competing.

Problem is, the is the first major case under the new penalty structure and the NCAA basically ruins precedent if they don't follow the letter of the law in this case.

Yep, if I'm OM and the NCAA gives me two options...

(1) 50 scholarships over 6 years
or
(2) 1 year death penalty and then it's over.

I would consider option 2 very strongly.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-24-2017, 12:34 PM
I would much rather them NOT get the death penalty. That's like filing bankruptcy. They would get a clean slate and have the network up and running again much sooner

3rdGen
02-24-2017, 12:34 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/ZYi2Lc03nrryw/giphy.gif

ShotgunDawg
02-24-2017, 12:37 PM
At least Kansas fans have basketball to get excited about.

DeviousDawg
02-24-2017, 12:43 PM
I know they are contesting many of those. Any chance any of the Level 1's get lowered?

I see 2 of the 15 level I violations that they have a shot at getting lowered, allegation #3 in the original NOA($800 in cash to tunsils step dad) and allegation #7 in the addendum($200-$600 in food and drinks to Leo).

It honestly means nothing if they are lowered to a level II though. It's stupid that this is even a thing, because a level II violation can be worse than a level I violation, it just depends on how the COI rules them, mitigated, standard or aggravated. For instance:

A standard level II violation carries the same weight as a mitigated Level I violation. Similarly, an aggravated Level II violations carries the same weight as a standard Level I violation. So even if they get lowered to a level II, if they are ruled a standard level II violation, they are essentially the same thing as a mitigated Level I violation.

The only way an allegation can actually get lowered to a level II penalty wise, is if a level I violation is first lowered to a level II, then ruled as the weakest variety level II, a mitaged Level II violation. I don't see that happening with any of them.

So to answer your question, can any of the level I violations get lowered to a Level II? Yes, on paper; but no, penalty wise, and that's all that matters.

breazy
02-24-2017, 12:45 PM
Per the penalty chart a std lvl 1 violation is good for a minimum of 11.5% scholarship reduction that is 9.775 scholarships. The question will be how the NCAA applies this penalty to each of the 15 allegations.

I dont believe ther penalt matrix is set up for cases of this magnitude and it will be intersting to see how they hanle this

WSOPdawg
02-24-2017, 12:49 PM

Problem is, this is the first major case under the new penalty structure and the NCAA basically ruins precedent if they don't follow the letter of the law in this case.

If the NCAA doesn't adhere to their new penalty structure, they lose all credibility and are basically rendered useless in terms of their enforcement policing abilities. They have no choice.

DeviousDawg
02-24-2017, 01:15 PM
I dont believe ther penalt matrix is set up for cases of this magnitude and it will be intersting to see how they hanle this

You're right, that's why the NCAA revised bylaw 19.9.7 on 8/7/2014...

http://i64.tinypic.com/2v13pk9.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/15dbg4.png

When people start doing the math, they will start to realize that this is a real possibility. I agree that none of the violations individually amount to anything near severe enough to warrant the death penalty. It's just the shear number of Level I's that makes it a possibility. The NCAA knows what they are doing, they know the penalty matrix that they just created a couple years ago, and they know how many level I violations they alleged against OM.

Texas Southern had like 33 level I's over 13 sports 2 years ago, this was under the new penalty matrix. The NCAA said that they considered the death penalty. However, there wasn't just one sport that was bad enough to warrant it. OM's investigation is now focused on one sport. I really don't care what people say, the death penalty is without a doubt on the table.

ShotgunDawg
02-24-2017, 01:19 PM

http://i64.tinypic.com/2v13pk9.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/15dbg4.png

When people start doing the math, they will start to realize that this is a real possibility. I agree that none of the violations individually amount to anything near severe enough to warrant the death penalty. It's just the shear number of Level I's that makes it a possibility. The NCAA knows what they are doing, they know the penalty matrix that they just created a couple years ago, and they know how many level I violations they alleged against OM.

Texas Southern had like 33 level I's over 13 sports 2 years ago, this was under the new penalty matrix. The NCAA said that they considered the death penalty. However, there wasn't just one sport that was bad enough to warrant it. OM's investigation is now focused on one sport. I really don't care what people say, the death penalty is without a doubt on the table.

I think one major, Albert Means type of violation would be preferable to this. With one, you can claim it's isolated. With this many, it outlines an organized trend.

Political Hack
02-24-2017, 01:24 PM
My guess has been a 4-5 year probationary period with:
40+ scholarships
2-3 year bowl ban
5+ year Show Cause for Freeze
Multiple other show causes.

Gutter Cobreh
02-24-2017, 01:33 PM
15 level I violations. If each level I accounted for just 3 scholarships, you are looking at 45 scholarships. If each level I accounted for just 4 scholarships, you are looking at 60 scholarships. When you put it that way, 45-60 scholarships doesn't just sound reasonable, but likely.

Thanks for taking the time to break this down. Major props!

I would move this to a Sticky, paste it at the top of the 1st page, and rename "All Reb Lurkers Please Click Here for Your Fate". It saves them time from searching and also places it closer to an ad for them to click while they are here.

Johnson85
02-24-2017, 01:37 PM
Yep, if I'm OM and the NCAA gives me two options...

(1) 50 scholarships over 6 years
or
(2) 1 year death penalty and then it's over.

I would consider option 2 very strongly.

Losing out on an entire season of football revenue makes it a no brainer to take 50 over 6, but If it weren't for the financials, the death penalty would probably be a little better.

With the death penalty, you sit out one year. In year two (2018), you have 25 scholarship freshmen and a bunch of walkons. You suck and your signed players suck because they know you suck. Year 3 (2019), you have 50 scholarship players, you still suck. Year 4 (2020) you have 75 scholarship players, there's light at the end of the tunnel even though you suck. Year 5 (2021) you are basically a bad Vandy team, and you can build from there.

If you take 50 over six years, you are mediocre for the next two to three years (2017-2019) (or suck if there are transfers), the bottom really drops out in 2020 and you don't really start rebuilding until at the earliest 2023, which is one year before scholarship reductions end and you hopefully can convince some recruits they'll have good jr. and sr. years if they sign then.

So in exchange for taking the death penalty, you give up a few years of mediocre football in exchange for being able to restart rebuilding two years earlier. As a fan, that's better. As the university, you can't afford to give up the one year of football revenue and those mediocre years probably bring more people to the university than the complete rebuild after death penaltyh would, which is important for student recruitment and alumni involvement, so it's probably a no brainer for the school to take the 50 over 6.

WSOPdawg
02-24-2017, 01:38 PM

This makes me do my happy dance!

DeviousDawg
02-24-2017, 01:41 PM
While the things that the NCAA could not prove were not added to the NOA, they will be considered by the COI. Using simple logic, the COI can come to one conclusion:

Ole Miss was more than willing, and likely paid, every 4 or 5 star recruit that showed interest in receiving such inducements.

For instance, AJ Brown didn't talk, and without subpoena power, the NCAA couldn't prove anything on him. However, his high school teammate, and lower rated recruit, Kobe Jones, was offered and received recruiting inducements without ever even committing to OM. Would anyone in their right mind believe that AJ, who actually signed with OM, did not receive substantial recruiting inducements? especially when considering that he had a brand new shiny red ride shortly after signing day.

The NCAA knows, without even proving, that dozens of OM players and players families, have been on pay roll since the day that 2013 class was signed. Ole Miss can put together some bull shit story of how they are sooo compliant. At the same time, the NCAA can put together a much more logical story of how OM has created a minor league football team of sorts, with players and families of players receiving monthly payments.

The NCAA knows exactly what has been going on in Oxford, they don't need a $100,000+ allegation to understand it. OM taking this to the COI and trying to fight it is only going to make it worse for OM, believe that. It's just like court. When someone who is clearly guilty, doesn't take an offered plea bargain, there eventual punishment after their day in court is always worse than the plea bargain they turned down.

DeviousDawg
02-24-2017, 01:47 PM
My guess has been a 4-5 year probationary period with:
40+ scholarships
2-3 year bowl ban
5+ year Show Cause for Freeze
Multiple other show causes.

This will soon become the popular guess for OM's penalties from the national talking heads. While my prediction has a high end of 66, that is purely just based off of addition, and I honestly don't expect it to get that high. There is no way they leave a team with 19 players, you might as well just hand down the death penalty. I think 55 is as high as they can go before saying 17 it, give em the death penalty. It's gonna be really interesting to see how they handle it.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-24-2017, 02:15 PM
Ok. Thanks for sharing your knowledge on how all this works! Big help!!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-24-2017, 04:14 PM
I know there were 21 allegations in the amended NOA, but how many total individual violations do they have? 70+?

Tbonewannabe
02-24-2017, 04:23 PM
I think one major, Albert Means type of violation would be preferable to this. With one, you can claim it's isolated. With this many, it outlines an organized trend.

Or some type of "Network"

Todd4State
02-24-2017, 04:47 PM
Losing out on an entire season of football revenue makes it a no brainer to take 50 over 6, but If it weren't for the financials, the death penalty would probably be a little better.

With the death penalty, you sit out one year. In year two (2018), you have 25 scholarship freshmen and a bunch of walkons. You suck and your signed players suck because they know you suck. Year 3 (2019), you have 50 scholarship players, you still suck. Year 4 (2020) you have 75 scholarship players, there's light at the end of the tunnel even though you suck. Year 5 (2021) you are basically a bad Vandy team, and you can build from there.

If you take 50 over six years, you are mediocre for the next two to three years (2017-2019) (or suck if there are transfers), the bottom really drops out in 2020 and you don't really start rebuilding until at the earliest 2023, which is one year before scholarship reductions end and you hopefully can convince some recruits they'll have good jr. and sr. years if they sign then.

So in exchange for taking the death penalty, you give up a few years of mediocre football in exchange for being able to restart rebuilding two years earlier. As a fan, that's better. As the university, you can't afford to give up the one year of football revenue and those mediocre years probably bring more people to the university than the complete rebuild after death penaltyh would, which is important for student recruitment and alumni involvement, so it's probably a no brainer for the school to take the 50 over 6.

Are you certain that they would start with a full 25 scholarships after the death penalty? It seems to me like if a school was that bad at compliance they would start them off with 15 after the death penalty. You may be right- I'm honestly not sure what SMU's scholarship situation was after they got off the death penalty.

Goldendawg
02-24-2017, 08:42 PM
They better hit them as hard as possible and keep a close watch during the 4 to 6 years of probation or I see "The Network" not dying but bringing in many high 3 and 4* "walk-on's". You will have to destroy the head of this snake or it will not die.