PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone believe the Reb spin that they have spilled the goods to the NCAA

Saltydog
02-24-2017, 11:44 AM
NCAA about MSU and LL? That's all I've heard for two straight days now. Does this have legs or is it just typical UM propaganda or do we know?

blacklistedbully
02-24-2017, 11:48 AM
Same people who claimed the same thing prior to the Egg Bowl. Remember, we were all told Leo wasn't going to play because they'd turned this video over to the SEC.

defiantdog
02-24-2017, 11:49 AM
If they had "goods," they would have spilled it way before this.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-24-2017, 11:52 AM
I guarantee Bracky would pull the plug on Leo if there was any chance.

TrapGame
02-24-2017, 11:54 AM
Desperation Overload.

This is their kitchen sink moment. It's all they've got and it's gonna stick like cold water on a hot rock, nothing but smoke.

MadDawg
02-24-2017, 12:05 PM
That's all I've heard too. Get ready for the "war". The "gloves are coming off". MSU will be on probation next. It's all Leo Lewis' fault.

WSOPdawg
02-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Nope. They're just a group subscribing to the saying "misery loves company" and are now looking for some "company."

smootness
02-24-2017, 12:10 PM
Who gives a crap? First, do you think there's any way we've done anything approaching what Ole Miss did? Of course not. And second, do you think the NCAA cares about what Ole Miss has to say about other programs right now? Of course not.

Saltydog
02-24-2017, 12:32 PM
whole process.

bobtail bob
02-24-2017, 12:33 PM
In a couple of words. Hell no.
The same dumdasses who are parroting this are the same ones who have been wrong every step of this whole glorius ordeal. We need to put up new billboards with Lewis in full uniform with the script "It always was our state ". Drive them off the cliff.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-24-2017, 12:39 PM
it is all BS. The equivalent is when a child gets caught doing something wrong and instead of admitting it, they start blaming everyone else to deflect their wrong doing. Simply put, OM "fans"(Because that is who is stating these rumors) are children.

Sacrifice
02-24-2017, 12:52 PM
I laugh when I hear this. Sooo LL sets up OM and takes there money with full intentions of going to the NCAA.
Then I'm supposed to believe we paid him also, knowing full well he's going to the NCAA and rolling on OM over money. That would make us the dumbest MoFos to walk the face of the earth.
There just throwing dumb sh/t out there hoping it sticks

BulldogBear
02-24-2017, 01:59 PM
whole process.

I'm surprised he can get Hugh's dicky out of his mouth long enough to speak coherently on his show.

RougeDawg
02-24-2017, 02:08 PM
I laugh when I hear this. Sooo LL sets up OM and takes there money with full intentions of going to the NCAA.
Then I'm supposed to believe we paid him also, knowing full well he's going to the NCAA and rolling on OM over money. That would make us the dumbest MoFos to walk the face of the earth.
There just throwing dumb sh/t out there hoping it sticks

You are a spot on. Saban did the same thing with Bo Scarborough. Both coaches knew Om's recruiting game and both sent in Moles because this was the only way to ultimately catch them. Chris Jones was also sent in to do the same thing but I don't know if he turned over all of the goods on Bucky.

ILOATHEBears
02-24-2017, 02:10 PM
If they had "goods," they would have spilled it way before this.

This is what OM fans can't understand. How did Leo ever get on the NCAA list to interview? It wasn't cause he raised his hand and said interview me they paid me 15k to commit. They got his name cause those shitbirds recorded him and then tried to use that with the NCAA. It actually backfired on them

DeviousDawg
02-24-2017, 02:10 PM
So Ole Miss talks shit for years about how we suck at recruiting and can only get the leftover 2 and 3 stars and then talk about how they are one of the best recruiting schools in the country. Then, they get charged with 15 Level I violations, including paying a recruit $15,000 for just committing months before signing day and immediately try to claim that we are the real cheaters and they have evidence? That's logical...

I've seen so many OM people claim that they have heard this audio recording themselves, OK, well why not make it public? If it's so bad for us, why not release it? I guess it's posted in the super secret Ole Miss fan GroupMe.

Only OM can spin a violation as bad as paying someone that didn't even sign with you $15,000 into a good thing. "so what if we paid him $15,000, that just means the real cheaters in starksvillepatch paid em $80,000! They are so screwed we have audio evidence!!!"

This is just like everything else that comes out of Oxford, bull shit.

Carl Spackler
02-24-2017, 02:38 PM
OM paid LL 15k just to visit. Keep in mind, there were several players given immunity offers. From what I understand, the money was just for the official visit. We should assume that the recruits were given the plan to contact "employee x" when funds are needed...see the Tunsil tweets to follow the money.

EngDawg
02-24-2017, 06:29 PM

Strongest evidence of all that there is nothing

Commercecomet24
02-24-2017, 06:46 PM
Strongest evidence of all that there is nothing

That's the crazy part. We Have all been pissed at bracky for the stuff he's hit us with but his handling of these situations with a stern hand let's the NCAA know we are serious about compliance. That son of a gun looking more and more like a hero.

Dawgcentral
02-24-2017, 06:58 PM
Personally, I'd love it if I was a young African American kid with the opportunity to make a verbal commitment to a bunch of Kluxer descendents, take their cash, sign with their in state rival, and cooperate with the NCAA when they came calling.

This occurred to me when I read Talty's article about 2013 recruits dancing shirtless on stage in the Oxford bar while people cheered and boosters/coaches twiddled their thumbs and grinned from above.

It's called "The Plantation" for good reason, and it must make some prospects sick.

DLGDawg
02-24-2017, 07:47 PM
Wonder if has occurred to them that it might have been a sting operation??hmmmm
Mississippi homerun ring a bell sh**birds??

How'd that work out??

about MSU and LL? That's all I've heard for two straight days now. Does this have legs or is it just typical UM propaganda or do we know?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-24-2017, 08:10 PM
There is some LSU guy on twitter claiming to be a dad of a LSU football player and he is ripping Leo to shreds. He's egging OM crazies on and is singling Leo out as the only prospect named in OM's response when we all know that's bs. Prospects A-E are listed, with 2 bring current or former rebels, yet he's singling Leo out. If you're in the MSU twitter brigade, give this guy some hell.

Mimi's Babies
02-24-2017, 08:13 PM
There is some LSU guy on twitter claiming to be a dad of a LSU football player and he is ripping Leo to shreds. He's egging OM crazies on and is singling Leo out as the only prospect named in OM's response when we all know that's bs. Prospects A-E are listed, with 2 bring current or former rebels, yet he's singling Leo out. If you're in the MSU twitter brigade, give this guy some hell.

There were at least 8 visits to talk to young men at 8 different high schools or universities..... That is fact....... So we KNOW that there are at LEAST 8 CURRENT young men at some university somewhere that could have took money and had burner phones from OM.....

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-24-2017, 08:32 PM
There were at least 8 visits to talk to young men at 8 different high schools or universities..... That is fact....... So we KNOW that there are at LEAST 8 CURRENT young men at some university somewhere that could have took money and had burner phones from OM.....

All in Mississippi or other states as well?

BossDawg
02-24-2017, 09:15 PM

^^^^^^^^

defiantdog
02-24-2017, 09:27 PM
All in Mississippi or other states as well?
Think of a big ass running back that plays an hour and half east of Starkville.

BossDawg
02-24-2017, 09:45 PM
This occurred to me when I read Talty's article about 2013 recruits dancing shirtless on stage in the Oxford bar while people cheered and boosters/coaches twiddled their thumbs and grinned from above.

I had similar thoughts about that, too. It's almost like they were put on display. The whole thing is disturbing somewhat.

sleepy dawg
02-24-2017, 09:46 PM
Every single thing they've said for 2 years has been either wrong or just an outright lie. Not sure why anyone would expect anything to be different now.

lamont
02-24-2017, 09:49 PM

Thats not a real LSU Dad- thats the Ole Miss Murse from Bafoom using one of his many trolling accounts. I have 200 LSU friends and acquaintences and not 1 of them cares enough about OM to know even know the name of their QB

Mimi's Babies
02-25-2017, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE=Interpolation_Dawg_EX;710556]All in Mississippi or other states as well?[/QUO

All over the SEC and OTHER conferences......

Dawgowar
02-25-2017, 03:05 PM
They got nothing. It is just misplaced temper tantrum based rage.
We did the same thing. Threatened lawsuits, boycotts, and sternly worded letters. Bama fans did the same when they got hit. USC had a meltdown over theirs.
Nobody is guilty. Everybody else does it. I hate those greedy athletes...yada yada yada.

After a little time they will turn their anger towards their own. The real fun will begin then.