PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Fans Believe Cheating Worth It

ShotgunDawg
02-24-2017, 11:05 AM
This is the new line I'm hearing. It was worth it.

Well... I submit to you it's extraordinarily early to say that. Sure the Rebs are circling the wagons right now, but the long cold winter has only just begun.

Will be interesting to see if they still think it was worth it 7 years from now when they're bowless streak could be going on 8 years.

That's when I want to hear if it was worth it.

PassInterference
02-24-2017, 11:15 AM
Of course it was worth it when they don't yet know what it cost them.

TrapGame
02-24-2017, 11:19 AM
I've hear that mixed with "Everybody does it!" and "We get the electric chair for a speeding ticket while other teams get away with murder!"

blacklistedbully
02-24-2017, 11:21 AM
They're just saying that because they think it'll frustrate us. Problem is ....we don't believe it. We know damn well they are going to be miserable, not just for what's coming, but for the fact they are paying this steep price and got very little in return.

They are glossing over the fact we have a better overall record than they do during Hugh's tenure.

confucius say
02-24-2017, 11:28 AM
For a school that cares about image above all else, trust me, it's killing them to know that everybody sees them as cheaters who can only win due to their cheating.
And that is what is really grinding on Hugh and is the reason he physically looks like crap--he can't handle the fact that he is now seen nationally as a cheater, a failure, and a hypocrite.