PDA

View Full Version : The addendum released Wednesday

Bodaski
02-24-2017, 10:53 AM
I think what we saw was a weaker version of the actual addendum. I think the original version will be made public at a later date. That addendum released Wednesday didn't read like other items from the NCAA.

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-24-2017, 10:56 AM
No doubt. They spun it in the absolute best way possible and it still was a catastrophe. When it's released in its entirety they will be drug through mud once again and we'll get to have fun reading about it once again.

Reason2succeed
02-24-2017, 11:03 AM
They did that to diminish the news-worthiness of the actual NOA. It probably won't be met with the same media coverage as yesterday. However, they will still be screwed when the penalties come down. I don't care if they drop them on Christmas Day. The catastrophic nature and reverberations of the penalties will be felt around the college football world.

WSOPdawg
02-24-2017, 11:36 AM
They did that to diminish the news-worthiness of the actual NOA. It probably won't be met with the same media coverage as yesterday. However, they will still be screwed when the penalties come down. I don't care if they drop them on Christmas Day. The catastrophic nature and reverberations of the penalties will be felt around the college football world.

Oh no, if this watered-down version of the NOA addendum is that diluted, the national media will be livid for being played (again), misled (again) and lied to (again) and the NCAA will be more PO'd because the leadership (again) failed to be honest and forthcoming with everybody.

But you are right in that the catastrophic nature and reverberations of the penalties will be felt around the college football world. After 25+ years in the desert, SMU thanks them.