PDA

View Full Version : Have some Spirit premium entertainment with your Friday morning coffee:

Lloyd Christmas
02-24-2017, 10:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3VMR3Jz.png

http://imgur.com/2NFuGch.png

http://imgur.com/xpsholq.png

http://imgur.com/7NF4DgS.png

DownwardDawg
02-24-2017, 10:21 AM
The funniest part of all this to me is that they think we and the rest of the SEC want freeze gone. That's hilarious. I want to see ol Hugh coach without cheating. It would be glorious.

smootness
02-24-2017, 10:29 AM
"I'm sick to my stomach of the double standard. Remember when we hauled in that great recruiting class in 2013? Had to be because we're paying players. Everybody assumed it...when Georgia catapulted to a highly ranked recruiting class this year under Kirby Smart, do you hear anybody alleging that they are paying players? I don't think so, because they are Georgia...but we are Ole Miss, and we aren't supposed to win. And when we do it must be because we're cheating."

Ok....

"Well, I guess we have been."

Goooooood. You're getting it...

"But so has everybody else."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DeviousDawg
"Guess a hunting trip is worse than that"

LOL. I have seen this allegation mentioned by OM fans more than any other. News flash 17ers, that's a level III violation that no one gives a shit about.

They are either stupid and/or choose to ignore the fact that there are 15 other level I violations including:

1. Academic Fraud
2. at least 8 former/current coaches (Freeze, Harris, Saunders, Vaughn, Matt Luke, Kiffen, Nix and Barney)
3. 3 former coaches providing false information to the NCAA
4. double digit booster and 2 oxford businesses involved with recruiting inducements with cooperation from multiple coaches.
5. multiple players competing when ineligible
6. $40,000 in recruiting inducements in the form of cash, lodging, clothing and/or transportation
7. Head Coach failing to monitor activities of assistants
8. LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL

Jarius
The fact that Tunsil said on national tv that their coaches paid him and that isn't in the amended NOA should tell them that the evidence that the NCAA has on them paying Leo Lewis is damning. It's not going away. MSU isn't getting in trouble. Get over it pussies.

Tbonewannabe
Those dumb sons of bitches really think Saint Hugh with head coaching gigs at Lambuth and 1 or 2 years at Ark St. really could just come in and land the #3 recruiting class just because he is a "great recruiter". You replace Mark Stoops with someone who has no major college experience at UK and then let them land the #3 class in the country. Those guys would be shouting from the rooftops that he was a cheater if UK stole a recruit from them.

I will give them credit, they love their university to the point of being blind to all facts. They could walk in on their wife getting screwed and believe she was just getting a massage by a guy who does in home services buck naked.

TNDawg35
02-24-2017, 10:30 AM
I still say wait til the actual NOA comes out. There is still alot more in it that they arent sharing... Like stated, they are only dharing what goes with their narrative... But boy whrn it does come out, some of these shitbirds are gonna loose their damn head...

smootness
02-24-2017, 10:32 AM
The football program and staff organized and orchestrated this. That is directly in these allegations, that these things were set up by the football program. Shoot, USC got hammered, and their football program wasn't orchestrating any of it. Same with Ohio State. They just knew about it and didn't stop it.

If they truly can't understand why this is terrible for them, even if the specific allegations don't total millions of dollars, they're dumb.

Tbonewannabe
02-24-2017, 10:32 AM

LOL. I have seen this allegation mentioned by OM fans more than any other. News flash 17ers, that's a level III violation that no one gives a shit about.

They are either stupid and/or choose to ignore the fact that there are 15 other level I violations including:

1. Academic Fraud
2. at least 8 former/current coaches (Freeze, Harris, Saunders, Vaughn, Matt Luke, Kiffen, Nix and Barney)
4. double digit booster and 2 oxford businesses involved with recruiting inducements with cooperation from multiple coaches.
6. $40,000 in recruiting inducements in the form of cash, lodging, clothing and/or transportation

So at the very least, will they have to vacate all wins associated with Tunsil? Didn't Miller go over all the information they needed to deem him ineligible from the start?

Cooterpoot
02-24-2017, 10:34 AM
So that's what gay guys sound like when they're mad. *(not that there's anything wrong with that)*

DeviousDawg
02-24-2017, 10:35 AM
So at the very least, will they have to vacate all wins associated with Tunsil? Didn't Miller go over all the information they needed to deem him ineligible from the start?

I believe they will have to vacate all wins between 2010-2015, wouldn't surprise me if they had to vacate all wins from 2016 as well.

Tbonewannabe
02-24-2017, 10:35 AM
The football program and staff organized and orchestrated this. That is directly in these allegations, that these things were set up by the football program. Shoot, USC got hammered, and their football program wasn't orchestrating any of it. Same with Ohio State. They just knew about it and didn't stop it.

If they truly can't understand why this is terrible for them, even if the specific allegations don't total millions of dollars, they're dumb.

This fact is the only reason I think the death penalty might actually be on the table at the end. If they are really getting investigated for the past recruiting season with the NCAA already having proof of violations then it may be with the next NOA which will now fall in repeat offender status. Those dumb asses better hope the Tunsil draft night is included or that is an entire new NOA.

Tbonewannabe
02-24-2017, 10:36 AM
I believe they will have to vacate all wins between 2010-2015, wouldn't surprise me if they had to vacate all wins from 2016 as well.

So will Dan now have never lost to UNM? I guess he was correct, LOL.

DeviousDawg
02-24-2017, 10:44 AM
So will Dan now have never lost to UNM? I guess he was correct, LOL.

Yep, isn't it funny how it worked out? The story was book ended by two ass kickings from Mullen. The cover page was the 2009 Egg Bowl ass whooping, where Dan said we will never lose to this team again, which pushed OM to allow the network to run the show, and the final page was the 2016 Egg Bowl ass whooping. Any pages in between that contain an OM egg bowl win, will be erased. This has all been too perfect.

BrunswickDawg
02-24-2017, 11:56 AM
Those dumb sons of bitches really think Saint Hugh with head coaching gigs at Lambuth and 1 or 2 years at Ark St. really could just come in and land the #3 recruiting class just because he is a "great recruiter". You replace Mark Stoops with someone who has no major college experience at UK and then let them land the #3 class in the country. Those guys would be shouting from the rooftops that he was a cheater if UK stole a recruit from them.

I will give them credit, they love their university to the point of being blind to all facts. They could walk in on their wife getting screwed and believe she was just getting a massage by a guy who does in home services buck naked.

Forget UK.

Imagine MSU coming off 5 years of Sly Croom, then hiring someone no one outside the "Neckwork" had ever heard of, with only a couple of years of head coach experience. That guy goes 5-7 and then signs the #3 signing class in the country. Ole Miss would have sent every goon and media type to camp out in Starkville. Shit, in real life they tried to take Dan down after 2 losses and Gator Bowl and scout ranking of 19 & 45 with that BS they pulled with Deviner.

They are the most delusional fanbase in America.

MedDawg
02-24-2017, 12:50 PM

1. Academic Fraud

Is the hunting trip a reference to "the hunting lodge" outside of Oxford that we've been hearing about since the 90's. It's kind of funny that they finally get caught with that. They've been 'using' that hunting lodge in recruiting for a LONG time.

shannondawg
02-24-2017, 01:10 PM
The funniest part of all this to me is that they think we and the rest of the SEC want freeze gone. That's hilarious. I want to see ol Hugh coach without cheating. It would be glorious.

One of the things that came out of the second world war, was that Churchill ordered the various branches to stop trying to kill Hitler, he was afraid if they did that , they might actually get someone competent to lead them.

Is that kinda what you had in mind?

TrapGame
02-24-2017, 01:30 PM
I love how the narrative has changed all of sudden.

2014: We are not cheating. Not one itty-bitty bit. Hugh Freeze is a Godly man that would never do such a thing. He's just a damn good recruiter! Our campus is beautiful too.

2017: Shit, everybody does it. All the SEC teams cheat. That's how it works nowadays.

Bodaski
02-24-2017, 02:52 PM
Is the hunting trip a reference to "the hunting lodge" outside of Oxford that we've been hearing about since the 90's. It's kind of funny that they finally get caught with that. They've been 'using' that hunting lodge in recruiting for a LONG time.

If ownership of "the hunting lodge" hasn't changed since the early 90's or as far back as the middle 80's, you better have good tires from Dunlap and Kyle in Batesville to get there. Bobby Dunlap owned a lodge where recruits went on official visits under Brewer, I know for a fact!!!!