PDA

View Full Version : One of the college football rags that we don't talk about here posted an article

Saltydog
02-24-2017, 09:56 AM
this a.m. that word is leaking out about a $250K payment from UM to Nkemdiche. Anyone else heard this? It's not the most credible news source so I'm leary of it but just wondering if anyone else has heard or read this?

Westdawg
02-24-2017, 10:19 AM
That is pretty much the number we have all heard about for at least a year or more.

I am telling y'all, OM made these announcements this week in order to get in front of what is really in that last letter. If what they finally spoke of is that bad, then you know there is a lot more that is absolutely destroying.

WSOPdawg
02-24-2017, 11:31 AM
That is pretty much the number we have all heard about for at least a year or more.

I am telling y'all, OM made these announcements this week in order to get in front of what is really in that last letter. If what they finally spoke of is that bad, then you know there is a lot more that is absolutely destroying.

Hmmmm, maybe to the point of absolutely destroying... their SEC membership?

TrapGame
02-24-2017, 11:38 AM

And that's why they are hitting Leo and State hard to set up a distraction from the shit storm coming down in a couple of weeks. And it's a vain attempt that will fail miserably. What they did not opine about in the their little Cliff notes video is going to seal the deal on exactly how low down and dirty they really were in recruiting.