PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone hear Cross and Wyatt fellating Bdork yesterday because....

Mjoelner34
02-24-2017, 09:49 AM
he has stood by Freezeus and remained supportive of him through all of this?

Well no duh dipshits! Bdork is standing behind him and defending him because he is actually in deeper than Freezeus. Freezeus is only going to be held responsible for the crap that went on with the football program. If Freezeus gets show-caused and canned, that'll be coaches in 3 sports that have gone down under Bdork's leadership not to mention 3 programs on probation. Bdork has no choice but to support Freezus and hope that the NCAA doesn't show-cause him because that would just provide further justification for the LOIC which would send Bdork packing.

Tbonewannabe
02-24-2017, 09:53 AM
So did they also give him props for lying to the media for the last 2 years? Someone needs to send Matt Wyatt the timeline of lies that someone did on Sixpack. Not that he would have the balls to bring it up on the radio with Dick.

WinningIsRelentless
02-24-2017, 09:53 AM
Every program midget man has been at has had NCAA issues. He was hired for a reason. He is looking at a lifetime show cause.

WSOPdawg
02-24-2017, 09:59 AM
I agree with your reasoning on Bdork supporting Freeze.

However, I stopped listening to H2H several years back (2015 I believe) when Matt berated and slammed a pro-MSU caller for calling in to ask about the cheating going on in Oxford (even though the latest NOA was delivered only occurred 2 days ago due to the tedious process).

About the most heated I ever heard Matt, but he couldn't take his red-n-blue glasses off as he had to defend Richard and TCUN. And because of that, I can't stand to listening to the radio when Matt is calling ANY State games. I lost all respect for him when he totally whitewashed the story then (as most state media was doing).

Reason2succeed
02-24-2017, 11:00 AM
Matt had been pretty tough on OM. He took great exception to the OM fans trying to scapegoat Leo Lewis. It was almost verbatim Rosebowl though. Cross even admitted that Freeze should be held responsible for all of the cheating being done. I do agree that it is too little too late for many of these media members when they were being told these exact things years ago and would not mention them.

WSOPdawg
02-24-2017, 11:29 AM
Matt had been pretty tough on OM. He took great exception to the OM fans trying to scapegoat Leo Lewis. It was almost verbatim Rosebowl though. Cross even admitted that Freeze should be held responsible for all of the cheating being done. I do agree that it is too little too late for many of these media members when they were being told these exact things years ago and would not mention them.

Nah, Rosebowl and ED were bringing everything to the surface and when callers would attempt to share info on H2H, Matt shut them down (then). He has come around but he was definitely late to the party and trashed some good Bulldog fans when the called in to H2H pretty good before he finally came to realize that maybe the story that Rosebowl & ED were bringing to surface has legs.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-24-2017, 11:53 AM
You have to Remember Wyatt works for Cross....

WSOPdawg
02-24-2017, 12:05 PM
You have to Remember Wyatt works for Cross....

Oh yeah, but he also works for MSU by calling their games, and because TCUN's cheating-induced success came at the expense of MSU (and other SEC schools), him bashing MSU fans when the called in to H2H wanting to talk about an important story ensured I would never think highly of him again. I actually felt bad for the MSU callers he bashed while defending TCUN (before he finally jumped on the bandwagon).

Maroon Wizardry
02-24-2017, 01:21 PM
I have no more respect for Wyatt. I wish him the best, but he should have grown a pair 2-3 years ago. I stopped listening because he is a little B and lets that other $hitbird radio guy crap all over him and our university. It is embarrassing. I i wouldn't be suprised if his wife ties him up and sticks things up his bumhole for his pleasure

Political Hack
02-24-2017, 01:26 PM
Nah, Rosebowl and ED were bringing everything to the surface and when callers would attempt to share info on H2H, Matt shut them down (then). He has come around but he was definitely late to the party and trashed some good Bulldog fans when the called in to H2H pretty good before he finally came to realize that maybe the story that Rosebowl & ED were bringing to surface has legs.

All day.

Wyatt has been an OM apologist for a long time out of fear. I don't know what exactly he's scared of, but he's scared to push the envelope for sure.

Maroon Wizardry
02-24-2017, 01:44 PM
i may have been a little over the top but when i listen to the show that's what it sounds like R. Cross is doing to him.