PDA

View Full Version : Some bearshart troll

BayouDawg
02-23-2017, 11:03 PM
Created fake DMs on twitter pretending to be Leo Lewis admitting to taking 80k. I think some idiots in bafoom actually think it's real

pdawg10msu
02-23-2017, 11:21 PM
Yeah, and someone called him out on it not having the verified blue check mark and he said "well I took the picture right after it happened and he wasn't verified yet" only problem is, that's a new profile pic for Leo. So his story is so far out lol

BayouDawg
02-23-2017, 11:25 PM
The sad thing is a few idiots on bafoom think it's legit and are running with it.
That place should be quarantined

louisvilledawg
02-24-2017, 07:38 AM
Tay is the cream of the crop when it comes to dumbasses. Dude runs multiple troll accounts. He tries to be a recruiting guru and it's laughable.

I remember he held some kind of secret, invite-only recruiting group message and was pretending to be some teenage girl and talk Akers into going to ole miss.

He put a picture on twitter with all the percentage chances of them getting players and Akers was 100%. Dude is a total moron.

klong-dog
02-24-2017, 07:51 AM
Dey grasping at anything they can and it will be this way for a long long time.

stalkingpoon
02-24-2017, 07:54 AM
Tay is the cream of the crop when it comes to dumbasses. Dude runs multiple troll accounts. He tries to be a recruiting guru and it's laughable.

I remember he held some kind of secret, invite-only recruiting group message and was pretending to be some teenage girl and talk Akers into going to ole miss.

He put a picture on twitter with all the percentage chances of them getting players and Akers was 100%. Dude is a total moron.

What is worse is that the teenage girl was real. So they were manipulating a 15 or so year old into hitting on a player to get them to come to Ole Miss.

Political Hack
02-24-2017, 08:20 AM
They're going to constantly attack State at this point because we've just left them in the dust. Hopefully they target their real rival.

louisvilledawg
02-24-2017, 08:25 AM
What is worse is that the teenage girl was real. So they were manipulating a 15 or so year old into hitting on a player to get them to come to Ole Miss.

Oh wow. I thought he was catfishing.

lamont
02-24-2017, 08:42 AM
His name is Tay Rowland of Memphis.

lamont
02-24-2017, 08:44 AM

I still think it was her Dad operating the account. No good looking 15 year old girl sits at home on Saturday night talking with grown men about what she read on The Spirit

WinningIsRelentless
02-24-2017, 08:55 AM
Leo needs to sue the hell out of that asshat for doing that. Slander deflamation of character and whatever else

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-24-2017, 09:04 AM
His name is Tay Rowland of Memphis.

He looks like a total winner from his Facebook profile***

stalkingpoon
02-24-2017, 09:06 AM
I still think it was her Dad operating the account. No good looking 15 year old girl sits at home on Saturday night talking with grown men about what she read on The Spirit

That's creepy on an entirely different level.

WinningIsRelentless
02-24-2017, 09:06 AM
Leo needs to sue the hell out of that asshat for doing that. Slander deflamation of character and whatever else

Change of thought that is cyber stalking a felony. Msu police needs to dig into it.

BB30
02-24-2017, 09:14 AM
Eh Leo will have his fun busting Shea Patterson's helmet over the next couple of years.