PDA

View Full Version : Skinner Injury

mic
04-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Heard a report that he was in a walking boot from 24/7 tonight
I was just in subway and saw Coach Balis in there. I asked him about Skinner . said he would be fine. Calf injury but would prob be out rest of the spring..

Coach34
04-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Heard a report that he was in a walking boot from 24/7 tonight
I was just in subway and saw Coach Balis in there. I asked him about Skinner . said he would be fine. Calf injury but would prob be out rest of the spring..

That could actually be a blessing as long as he will be fine in a couple of weeks. It allows R. Brown and some others to get extra reps

mic
04-08-2013, 08:20 PM
That could actually be a blessing as long as he will be fine in a couple of weeks. It allows R. Brown and some others to get extra reps

Agree....

Bo Darville
04-08-2013, 08:22 PM
I was just in subway and saw Coach Balis in there. I asked him about Skinner.

This is good work. Having boots on the ground is how you get stuff done. We are getting injury reports in Subway. Nice job mic.

BeastMan
04-08-2013, 08:30 PM
This is good work. Having boots on the ground is how you get stuff done. We are getting injury reports in Subway. Nice job mic.

Nice grinding mic. Also agree on it being a blessing in disguise

slickdawg
04-08-2013, 08:43 PM
We know Deonte can play - let the browns get more reps. Solid work Mic!

mic
04-08-2013, 09:26 PM
and FYI Bails got the chicken breast with pepper jack cheese with green peppers cucumbers lettuce tomatoes sweet and sour sauce and black olives.. Not a fan of that sub...

Coach34
04-08-2013, 09:28 PM
and FYI Bails got the chicken breast with pepper jack cheese with green peppers cucumbers lettuce tomatoes sweet and sour sauce and black olives.. Not a fan of that sub...

now that is Elitedawg info right there

Todd4State
04-08-2013, 09:40 PM

You won't find this info on Genespage despite the constant pandering about pizza toppings.

BeastMan
04-08-2013, 09:48 PM

He orders weird food. At City Bagel he got lox cream cheese (blended smoked salmon and cream cheese) and eggs on a bagel a while back. I guess when you're a badass you can order whatever you want.

GiggityDawg
04-09-2013, 11:07 AM
He didn't get spinach?! I would expect or strength and conditioning coach to go with spinach over lettuce every day of the week. Maybe, they were out, though........ inquiring minds want to know.

Duke Silver
04-09-2013, 12:21 PM
If he didn't get a PB cookie then I've lost hope in our strength program