PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hugh, I hate to be the one to tell you, but your bad week's about to get worse

Political Hack
02-23-2017, 10:10 PM
Guys, I seriously feel for this guy right now. If he makes it through this week, he'll make it through anything.

There's rumors starting to circulate that a MS new outlet has zeroed in on an extramarital affair and is about to break the story. If this proves to be true, it's the final nail in the coffin. Ole Miss will have no choice. For his family's sake, I honestly hope it's not true and nothing is ever printed. They're going through enough right now. Again, just a rumor right now... but y'all know I wouldn't post it if it didn't have legs.

CadaverDawg
02-23-2017, 10:11 PM
What news outlet?

Hey Hugh

Msujd164
02-23-2017, 10:12 PM
You serious, Clark?

Boodawg
02-23-2017, 10:12 PM
Would suck for his family but if it's true he needs to go down.

Political Hack
02-23-2017, 10:13 PM
What news outlet?

Hey Hugh

Told it's a north MS newspaper. Nothing more than that. If it doesn't run by Monday, I'll chalk it up to BS.

PassInterference
02-23-2017, 10:14 PM
No MS news outlet is going to break a High Freeze story. One Call That's All will pull the advertising plug.

Behrdawg
02-23-2017, 10:15 PM
It's happening

Mjoelner34
02-23-2017, 10:15 PM
Well, if you cheat at one thing.......

msstate7
02-23-2017, 10:18 PM
I wonder if OM is holding out on firing Hugh in part bc they want him to get show cause first. If he does indeed get show cause, wouldn't OM be off the hook for the buyout?

missouridawg
02-23-2017, 10:19 PM
I have a hard time believing that a print newspaper finds a coach's infidelity as a story worth printing. What section would it even go in? Sports?

RezDog7
02-23-2017, 10:28 PM
I don't know about an upcoming article on it but hasn't it been widely rumored about some "High Cotton"

Liverpooldawg
02-23-2017, 10:29 PM
Guys, I seriously feel for this guy right now. If he makes it through this week, he'll make it through anything.

There's rumors starting to circulate that a MS new outlet has zeroed in on an extramarital affair and is about to break the story. If this proves to be true, it's the final nail in the coffin. Ole Miss will have no choice. For his family's sake, I honestly hope it's not true and nothing is ever printed. They're going through enough right now. Again, just a rumor right now... but y'all know I wouldn't post it if it didn't have legs.
You mean a Mississippi news outlet has actually realized it's November 2016? THAT would be a HUGE improvement over their historical average.

BayouDawg
02-23-2017, 10:31 PM
I bet ole miss is the one that leaked it. This way they can fire him and use this as an excuse instead of admitting they are guilty of cheating.

Liverpooldawg
02-23-2017, 10:37 PM
Told it's a north MS newspaper. Nothing more than that. If it doesn't run by Monday, I'll chalk it up to BS.

If it is it HAS to be an obscure weekly. You KNOW nothing from Oxford will do it. I seriously doubt the Corinth paper will. Unless it's from the Delta or Desoto County that leaves the
Daily Journal and all the weeklies they own. Do you even entertain an IDEA that Parrish Alford would do such a thing?

ckDOG
02-23-2017, 10:42 PM
I wonder if OM is holding out on firing Hugh in part bc they want him to get show cause first. If he does indeed get show cause, wouldn't OM be off the hook for the buyout?

Heard this tossed out there a couple times. Not sure I buy it. His buyout is a drop in the bucket compared to the financial implications and scholarship reductions they will face should LOIC be included in the penalties. They are going all in to fight against these penalties. Firing Hugh (or abnormal) today is an admission of guilt. I don't think they are holding in to him to save a few bucks in the show cause scenario. They are holding onto him bc it's their last resort.

WinningIsRelentless
02-23-2017, 10:44 PM
Oh they would do it in a heart beat if a high enough alumni who does a lot of ads with them dropped it to them. Dollars talk

preachermatt83
02-23-2017, 11:47 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

Todd4State
02-24-2017, 12:06 AM

I think you are on the right track but the opposite. I think they may want to give Freeze his buyout so that he won't take them to court to get it. So, in others words they want him to leave on his own. Eventually once they get through the blaming Leo Lewis stage that they are in Ole Miss is going to scapegoat Freeze sooner than later for all of this. I think they are also trying to get the NCAA out of Oxford and firing Freeze helps with that.

EngDawg
02-24-2017, 12:13 AM
Oh they would do it in a heart beat if a high enough alumni who does a lot of ads with them dropped it to them. Dollars talk

I'm calling BS on this, but if it is true this is the only way a N MS paper would print that

wasabaka
02-24-2017, 12:18 AM
Well, that's what you get when you go for a stroll in High Cotton.

ETA: 17'n shitbird

TUSK
02-24-2017, 12:34 AM
I have a hard time believing that a print newspaper finds a coach's infidelity as a story worth printing. What section would it even go in? Sports?

could be Sports.... I kinda dig Classifieds....

wasabaka
02-24-2017, 01:17 AM

Care to dig up any print newspaper articles about Bobby Petrino's "motorcycle accident" at UArk? They didn't struggle with which section of the paper to put that one in. I believe you will find more than a few articles, even if they didn't print the whole truth about what really happened.

starkvegasdawg
02-24-2017, 01:43 AM

If it's true then zero sympathy. He's brought every bit of this down on himself and only needs to look in a mirror to find someone to blame.

I seen it dawg
02-24-2017, 06:36 AM
Know a good place to get a "hair cut"

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-24-2017, 07:01 AM
Know a good place to get a "hair cut"

Bo Wallace style?

Mimi's Babies
02-24-2017, 07:18 AM
If it is it HAS to be an obscure weekly. You KNOW nothing from Oxford will do it. I seriously doubt the Corinth paper will. Unless it's from the Delta or Desoto County that leaves the
Daily Journal and all the weeklies they own. Do you even entertain an IDEA that Parrish Alford would do such a thing?

Leaves the Packet (Columbus), Starkville Dispatch, Columbus Dispatch and the Starkville Daily News..... and the Daily Times (West Point) HUM???? Maybe the T-town paper????

missouridawg
02-24-2017, 07:59 AM
Care to dig up any print newspaper articles about Bobby Petrino's "motorcycle accident" at UArk? They didn't struggle with which section of the paper to put that one in. I believe you will find more than a few articles, even if they didn't print the whole truth about what really happened.

When Hugh crashes a motorcycle with someone half his age on the back of it... let me know. These two instances are starkly different. A newspaper isn't going to run a story like this on rumors. It would have to be common public knowledge before they'd even touch it.

Political Hack
02-24-2017, 08:14 AM
When Hugh crashes a motorcycle with someone half his age on the back of it... let me know. These two instances are starkly different. A newspaper isn't going to run a story like this on rumors. It would have to be common public knowledge before they'd even touch it.

The rumor has been circulating for some time. People are making reference to it in this thread. it's obviously out there.

lamont
02-24-2017, 08:16 AM

The rumor say it involves more than an affair

Dawgface
02-24-2017, 08:19 AM

Agree. Rumor stories = lawsuit. Can't see them going there.

Bucky Dog
02-24-2017, 08:19 AM
I really normally don't give a shit who may be banging who, half their age, married or not. People get so hung up in stuff like that a judge others and I guess it is the publication insatiable desire for this type stuff.

With that, as Petrino, if it is a man of position and power, and if it was with a subordinate, then hold them responsible. And if it Hugh Freeze who preaches the gospel and has sold himself as the One, then he needs to be outed for the hypocrite he is!

msstate7
02-24-2017, 08:22 AM

When it was just a woman, it wasn't news. When it became a woman and a man, well... it's newsworthy now***

[url=https://postimg.org/image/m3ufzfbeb/]https://s21.postimg.org/jmios5rhz/IMG_1621.jpg

Martianlander
02-24-2017, 08:57 AM
If you have information, text Hey Hugh.

Liverpooldawg
02-24-2017, 09:19 AM
Leaves the Packet (Columbus), Starkville Dispatch, Columbus Dispatch and the Starkville Daily News..... and the Daily Times (West Point) HUM???? Maybe the T-town paper????

I forgot about those. When he said north I was thinking North. I don't see any of them doing it, unless they are aspiring to be North Mississippi's National Enquirer.

Saltydog
02-24-2017, 09:21 AM
printing anything like that in this State. Hell, we couldn't get anyone to print a damn thing about this whole NCAA mess, much less something personal like this. It won't happen.

somebodyshotmypaw
02-24-2017, 09:30 AM
Too bad this guy isn't still alive in Mississippi. He knew how to ask about women

Bert Case vs. Kirk Fordice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xu31VxA-Ck

Dolphus Raymond
02-24-2017, 09:33 AM
Look, I hate Ole Miss and Hugh Freeze as much as the next man, but who Freeze hits on the side, by itself, should not be a news story. It would be fair game if it was part of a larger story exposing the hypocrisy of the Hugh Freeze Era at Ole Miss but not a stand alone story. Just my opinion.

basedog
02-24-2017, 09:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Wpi6RWr.gif

SDDawg
02-24-2017, 09:46 AM

Is he bangin' a dude?

Boodawg
02-24-2017, 09:49 AM
What if it was with a student? Is that against the rules?

StatesboroBlues
02-24-2017, 09:50 AM
Look, I hate Ole Miss and Hugh Freeze as much as the next man, but who Freeze hits on the side, by itself, should not be a news story. It would be fair game if it was part of a larger story exposing the hypocrisy of the Hugh Freeze Era at Ole Miss but not a stand alone story. Just my opinion.

A stand alone story would expose his hypocrisy...

BrunswickDawg
02-24-2017, 09:52 AM

A Terry Bowden situation??

HereComesTheSpiral
02-24-2017, 10:07 AM

Richard Williams cheerleader type story or banging a tranny through a glory hole at the Library type rumor?

tcdog70
02-24-2017, 11:03 AM
it got the Babe canned

stalkingpoon
02-24-2017, 02:42 PM
Thread on Neal's site got locked because posters are fighting over whether or not Freeze had an affair😂😂😂😂

Dawgtini
02-24-2017, 02:54 PM
it got the Babe canned this the dietician/nutritionist that is now at Florida?

Crucifictorious
02-24-2017, 03:00 PM
That is most definitely against the rules

Political Hack
02-24-2017, 03:01 PM
Thread on Neal's site got locked because posters are fighting over whether or not Freeze had an affair��������

They talking about the Briarcrest stuff or the recent stuff?

Bully13
02-24-2017, 03:03 PM
Typically I don't like these types of threads but based on what Hack went thru with the shit birds x can't say I blame him

ShotgunDawg
02-24-2017, 03:03 PM
This is TMZ's specialty

sandwolf
02-24-2017, 03:22 PM
Look, I hate Ole Miss and Hugh Freeze as much as the next man, but who Freeze hits on the side, by itself, should not be a news story. It would be fair game if it was part of a larger story exposing the hypocrisy of the Hugh Freeze Era at Ole Miss but not a stand alone story. Just my opinion.He is a public figure and the highest paid state employee, so I feel like it would be legitimate news. I know it would damn sure sell a lot of newspapers.

HSVDawg
02-24-2017, 03:43 PM

Yep. It's a pretty big conflict of interest with his line of work to have an affair. That line of work is, of course, being an ad hoc preacher. However, it probably won't have much of an impact on his secondary job as a football coach. He's got other problems to deal with there.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-24-2017, 03:45 PM
It is 100% true.

HSVDawg
02-24-2017, 03:49 PM

There's not any question as to whether or not the highest paid state employee in Mississippi cheating on his wife is a news story. It certainly is. Now, whether or not he should lose his job over it is certainly debatable. And a lot of that is circumstantial (who is the mistress, was she employed by the athletic department, were there excessive teeth marks from foreplay, etc.)

Dawgfan61
02-24-2017, 03:57 PM
No Doubt its a story. Did we see how aggressively the Clarion Ledger covered Dak's "DUI" that he was later found not guilty on? Its a story and I hope its published and hopefully Sarah Fowler's ass puts a :-) on a tweet previewing the tweet, but somehow I doubt she does the same thing to Freeze she did to Dak.

fader2103
02-24-2017, 04:07 PM
Guys the University can go ahead and fire him with cause. Meaning they don't have to pay the buyout. When he broke the NCAA rules that's grounds for with cause termination according to his contract. The only time they will have to pay his buyout is if they fire him without cause. Meaning they fire him because of say a 2-10 season.

stalkingpoon
02-24-2017, 04:20 PM
Remember the name Funkys in Oxford😂😂

Mjoelner34
02-24-2017, 04:32 PM
Remember the name Funkys in Oxford����

Isn't that where they threw the big signing party for Akers?

stalkingpoon
02-24-2017, 04:33 PM
I'm not sure but according to them Freeze likes it a lot

fishwater99
02-24-2017, 04:43 PM
Anyone remember Bert Case and Gov. Fordice..

"I'll whip your ass.."

Saltydog
02-24-2017, 04:48 PM
NT

Mjoelner34
02-24-2017, 04:55 PM
Anyone remember Bert Case and Gov. Fordice..

"I'll whip your ass.."

I wish I could find it online somewhere but I remember the best Marshall Ramsey cartoon I ever saw that came from that. It was just after we had adopted "Only positive Mississippi spoken here" as a slogan that was hung from the bottom of the "Welcome to Mississippi" signs around the state. The cartoon showed two workers carrying off that sign and in it's place was a sign that said "I'll whip your ass" so, "Welcome to Mississippi. I'll whip your ass!"

gravedigger
02-24-2017, 05:14 PM
I wish I could find it online somewhere but I remember the best Marshall Ramsey cartoon I ever saw that came from that. It was just after we had adopted "Only positive Mississippi spoken here" as a slogan that was hung from the bottom of the "Welcome to Mississippi" signs around the state. The cartoon showed two workers carrying off that sign and in it's place was a sign that said "I'll whip your ass" so, "Welcome to Mississippi. I'll whip your ass!"

That is classic. I'll tell that story till I die.

HSVDawg
02-24-2017, 05:22 PM
Guys the University can go ahead and fire him with cause. Meaning they don't have to pay the buyout. When he broke the NCAA rules that's grounds for with cause termination according to his contract. The only time they will have to pay his buyout is if they fire him without cause. Meaning they fire him because of say a 2-10 season.

Even if they did have to pay the buyout, if they could reduce their bowl ban by one year by firing him they still come out ahead so long as his buyout is less than $8 million or so.

blacklistedbully
02-24-2017, 05:29 PM
Even if they did have to pay the buyout, if they could reduce their bowl ban by one year by firing him they still come out ahead so long as his buyout is less than $8 million or so.

His "buyout" will have more to do with what he knows about The Network than what his contract says.

lastmajordog
02-24-2017, 06:06 PM
That is classic. I'll tell that story till I die.

The best part of the story was when Burrrrrrrrt Case went to sheriff McMillan asking what he thought of the newspaper photo of Fordice jogging with a hogleg pistol strapped to his hip....Sheriff Malcolm responded ...PARAPHRASE......”Personally I don’t think much about it.... but if I WERE YOU ..I’d be a little concerned!!!!!!!!!”......somebody please find the actual quote but that was close.......One of the Sheriff’s GREAT one liners.......

Leroy Jenkins
02-24-2017, 06:16 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1700961/jimmy-swaggart-crying-sinned-o.gif

GTHOM
02-24-2017, 06:48 PM

Heard something about this the week of their A&M game. It was from a fellow Bulldog but who knows

bobtail bob
02-24-2017, 09:59 PM
I just looked over their facebook page and Hugh oh Hugh. You rotten bastard. Looking them over even I got the urge to gnaw and I'm not even a beaver

Schultzy
02-24-2017, 10:27 PM
His "buyout" will have more to do with what he knows about The Network than what his contract says.
Yes. People forget, hey Hugh has OM by the balls even more than they have authority over him.

32 Dive
02-25-2017, 12:11 AM
Well, that's what you get when you go for a stroll in High Cotton.

ETA: 17'n shitbird

shoeless joe
02-25-2017, 12:19 AM
The best part of the story was when Burrrrrrrrt Case went to sheriff McMillan asking what he thought of the newspaper photo of Fordice jogging with a hogleg pistol strapped to his hip....Sheriff Malcolm responded ...PARAPHRASE......”Personally I don’t think much about it.... but if I WERE YOU ..I’d be a little concerned!!!!!!!!!”......somebody please find the actual quote but that was close.......One of the Sheriff’s GREAT one liners.......

I think it was, "I can see why you would be concerned"

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-25-2017, 12:48 AM
Someone forget to pull out of the beaver trap?

Central Pork
02-25-2017, 03:59 PM
I read something several months ago about a rumor that Bucky was providing support to a single mother. I have absolutely no proof of this.

https://thedailyfloss.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/buck-teeth.jpg

I seen it dawg
02-25-2017, 04:44 PM
Extra benefits extend to QBs mom sometimes...

I seen it dawg
02-25-2017, 05:49 PM
Hey Hugh might want to watch out for a mad wife swinging a 3 iron. He's a busy man...trying to be like Tiger

Statecoachingblows**
02-25-2017, 06:13 PM
I read something several months ago about a rumor that Bucky was providing support to a single mother. I have absolutely no proof of this.

https://thedailyfloss.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/buck-teeth.jpg

LOL-rep given

The resemblance is uncanny

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-25-2017, 06:26 PM
Extra benefits extend to QBs mom sometimes...

Not sure if serious, but that'd be hilarious if freeze was banging Shea's mom on the side. What a snake**** in oxford.

Political Hack
02-26-2017, 09:27 AM
Not sure if serious, but that'd be hilarious if freeze was banging Shea's mom on the side. What a snake**** in oxford.

Close, but no cigar. Patterson's parents have been implicated in a lot of things but this isn't one of them.

Schultzy
02-26-2017, 09:32 AM
Pharmaceutical rep? Busted by hubby and he promised to keep it quiet if she'd sign divorce papers asking for zero in the settlement?

Bully13
02-26-2017, 09:46 AM
I'm guilty of starting to like this thread. Quality entertainment.