PDA

View Full Version : Finebaum Show Feb 23 - Day After

blacklistedbully
02-23-2017, 04:30 PM
Unreal. Also, his guest, Bruce Feldman is aiding him. They are saying UNM was going to be fine until ONE recruit from a rival in-state school went after them.

Say Leo's twitter post of "The Joker" clapping is proof he was doing it gleefully to take them down.

A. There isn't just one athlete and there isn't just one school
B. The NCAA came to Leo, not the other way around
C. Leo's twitter posts are more about him responding to the hateful shit they've been throwing his way since he signed with us

They're giving credence to McCready as if he's a valid source.

I at least expected Feldman to be better than that.

Political Hack
02-23-2017, 04:33 PM
It doesn't really matter what the hell they think, does it? Their boyfriend just got skull drug and it's just getting started.

BeardoMSU
02-23-2017, 04:33 PM
Yep. The wheels of deflection have been set in motion, with help from Neal and their message board brigade.

BrunswickDawg
02-23-2017, 04:34 PM
And so it begins....

On que, the OM spin machine starts their quest to bring MSU down with them. Even if it is only in the court of opinion, they will do everything to slander us and create doubt and suspicion. **** those shitbirds. I hope John Cohen and Mark Keenum are ready to go to war - because that is what we are going to need.

blacklistedbully
02-23-2017, 04:35 PM
It doesn't really matter what the hell they think, does it? Their boyfriend just got skull drug and it's just getting started.

Is Bruce Feldman a UNM apologist?

Jack Lambert
02-23-2017, 04:41 PM
No matter what Paul says, Ole Miss is still ****ed and he is still bald and ugly.

Corn Bread
02-23-2017, 04:42 PM

Finbaum said basically what did the other school offer him if UM offered him 13 to 15 grand. Now remember Cam Newton, took the money from UA, then spun it on us asking what did we offer Cam. What a dick. Mullen needs to avoid this prick as much as possible.

BeardoMSU
02-23-2017, 04:43 PM
I hope John Cohen and Mark Keenum are ready to go to war - because that is what we are going to need.

This^^^

We're definitely not at the point right now to warrant them putting out a response, but if people continue to attack Leo and MSU, a bit of reciprocity will be necessary.

bobtail bob
02-23-2017, 04:44 PM
Booger.aint pulling them no punches but i dont get finebaum's obvious infatuation with the beav

Mjoelner34
02-23-2017, 04:46 PM
And so it begins....

On que, the OM spin machine starts their quest to bring MSU down with them. Even if it is only in the court of opinion, they will do everything to slander us and create doubt and suspicion. **** those shitbirds. I hope John Cohen and Mark Keenum are ready to go to war - because that is what we are going to need.

The stratagem up north:
https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/05417481f288da4fb87dd6bab06fe44d40221d-v5-wm.jpg?v=0

The strategy up north:
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000BAqigN3hzTQ/fit=188x188/fill=/g=G000083SjDtQy5SY/I0000BAqigN3hzTQ.jpghttps://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000089990801-xjsnrp-t500x500.jpghttp://i0.wp.com/djournal.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/42/files/2013/09/Alford-Parrish-color.jpghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OUae7iYgMyU/TnIEoLqWdWI/AAAAAAAAAJs/5AqOalw3plI/s1600/Hugh+Kellenberger.jpg And the list could go on.

By the way, is Yancy carrying Matt Insell around in that pic?

BrunswickDawg
02-23-2017, 04:49 PM
This^^^

We're definitely not at the point right now to warrant them putting out a response, but if people continue to attack Leo and MSU, a bit of reciprocity will be necessary.

I think at this point - with multiple outlets pointing to Leo - the University does need to make a statement defending Leo. If I am not mistaken, all parties involved in the NOA get copies. So MSU has to have a copy since we had student athletes involved in the investigation. Put out a statement, clarify what Leo was asked to do, and then release the entire NOA to "clarify the involvement of MSU student-athletes roll in the investigation." Nuke those shitbirds.

Dawgface
02-23-2017, 04:55 PM
I hate that SOB. He is certainly a Hugh Freeze apologist for whatever reason. I didn't listen to him on the radio so will delete his ass from the tube.

TrapGame
02-23-2017, 04:56 PM
This proves without a doubt that Finebaum is a gutless turd.

And what's with this they were gonna be just fine shit? After the Draft Night Confessional they were not going to be alright! And Leo had absolutely zilch to do with that.

Johnson85
02-23-2017, 04:59 PM
This^^^

I don't know if we're at teh point to put out a statement, but Ole Miss has clearly put the word out to attack Leo. I don't think that it's time for us to publicly point out that the NCAA approached Leo Lewis because of other information they turned up and it's not Leo Lewis's job to jeopardize his eligibility to cover for UM, but at the very least, we should be reaching out to the NCAA to point out that UM has put the word out to attack Leo despite the NCAA trying to keep his identify somewhat anonymous in the NOA. Nobody else has the NOA, so the only way Leo Lewis would have been accused as opposed to say Bo Scarborough is for the UM administration (or somebody they let see the NOA) to be doing it.

Pollodawg
02-23-2017, 05:03 PM
If people don't think there's a bounty on Leo's head this Nov. I can't help them. I hope we hang sixty on them this season. No knees with minutes left.

Bothrops
02-23-2017, 05:07 PM
Finebaum is a joke. The light upstairs isn't on very bright either.

FISHDAWG
02-23-2017, 05:20 PM
I think at this point - with multiple outlets pointing to Leo - the University does need to make a statement defending Leo. If I am not mistaken, all parties involved in the NOA get copies. So MSU has to have a copy since we had student athletes involved in the investigation. Put out a statement, clarify what Leo was asked to do, and then release the entire NOA to "clarify the involvement of MSU student-athletes roll in the investigation." Nuke those shitbirds.

I'm probably wrong on this but I thought the NCAA did not name innocent parties such as student athletes ... how are they so sure it was Leo ?

Pollodawg
02-23-2017, 05:23 PM
Finebaum is a joke. The light upstairs isn't on very bright either.

Finebaum is a shock jock. Nothing more. He lives on sensationalism.

metrodawg
02-23-2017, 05:24 PM
I hate PAWL, but if you think he is taking his marching orders from OM and toting their water then you are sadly mistaken IMHO. I believe he is doing all he can to take the smoke away from Alabama and Auburn. He has always has done this. Think Cam Newton, a lot of the finger pointing back to us started with him on the Radio show. Someone should call him up to talk about Ms State and Leo and then point the finger at Alabama and Auburn also. I bet they never get it out of their mouth and are cut off before they can go there, or if they do get it out he will shoot it down very quickly.

SaintDawg
02-23-2017, 05:26 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OUae7iYgMyU/TnIEoLqWdWI/AAAAAAAAAJs/5AqOalw3plI/s1600/Hugh+Kellenberger.jpg

Who's the dyke holding the beer bottle? Is that the Kellenburger? Killenburger? Whatever his name is... I've never seen a photo of him before, but I heard he looked like a teenage lesbian girl.

Cooterpoot
02-23-2017, 05:29 PM
Finebaum is just making money by stirring the pot. He's generating calls is all.

shannondawg
02-23-2017, 05:36 PM
Sometimes they stream twitter across the screen. I just sent this. "Your friend Hugh maybe didn't know what was going on. But he has to be dumb as a stump if he didn't!

And that is my first tweet ever!

I have a hard time deciding if he is really protecting him, or just taking that side to generate responses.

Sacrifice
02-23-2017, 05:38 PM
Soooo because OM decided to cheat and pay a player and said player took the money and turned the corrupt program in he's the bad guy??? Makes sense***

BeardoMSU
02-23-2017, 05:39 PM
Sometimes they stream twitter across the screen. I just sent this. "Your friend Hugh maybe didn't know what was going on. But he has to be dumb as a stump if he didn't!

And that is my first tweet ever!

I have a hard time deciding if he is really protecting him, or just taking that side to generate responses.

Awesome! Well done.

BeastMan
02-23-2017, 05:39 PM
Booger.aint pulling them no punches but i dont get finebaum's obvious infatuation with the beav

It's simple. They're both Sexton guys. Paul is doing some damage control in the court of public opinion to help Sexton out.

Dallas_Dawg
02-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Of course. He wrote a book called Meat Market about Coach O recruiting, where Freeze is mentioned throughout.
I bought a copy at a used book store. When I got home, I realized it was signed by Feldman. He wrote Hotty Toddy above his signature
No shit

ScoobaDawg
02-23-2017, 06:04 PM
WTF??? I'm watching the first hour now and just saw the 2nd caller call(Erron from Diamondhead) making fun of Mississippi for trying to jump out in front of the NCAA with the one year bowl ban.

Finebaum cuts him off to explain ...."Ole miss did that I am told, because they promised, ugh Freeze and his staff promised the recruits this year that they brought, they basically said to them, we're under investigation, you probably will not or you most definitely will not be going to a bowl game this year because this is something we are going to do."

BULLSHIT. There is no way they were telling recruits that they were going to self impose a bowl ban. They were spinning it as being over and that their would be nothing else wrong.
WOW

Liverpooldawg
02-23-2017, 06:09 PM
I hate PAWL, but if you think he is taking his marching orders from OM and toting their water then you are sadly mistaken IMHO. I believe he is doing all he can to take the smoke away from Alabama and Auburn. He has always has done this. Think Cam Newton, a lot of the finger pointing back to us started with him on the Radio show. Someone should call him up to talk about Ms State and Leo and then point the finger at Alabama and Auburn also. I bet they never get it out of their mouth and are cut off before they can go there, or if they do get it out he will shoot it down very quickly.

My understanding is, at least early on in the saga, that we were about the only SEC school NOT to have turned them in. They don't care. They started doing 105 in a 25 when those "This is Our State" billboards went up. They added a turbocharger when we beat them three in a row. This has always been about us. Now that they have been busted and are about to get nuked, the only thing they have left is to try to bring us down with them. We all need to be aware of that. Dot the Is and cross the Ts and Go To Hell Ole Miss.

One more comment: If they actually go down some of the roads they are threatening to I foresee this: Death Penalty for them in multiple programs, kicked out of the SEC, no other conference will take them, they will be Sewanee in 20 years.

Mimi's Babies
02-23-2017, 06:09 PM
I don't know if we're at teh point to put out a statement, but Ole Miss has clearly put the word out to attack Leo. I don't think that it's time for us to publicly point out that the NCAA approached Leo Lewis because of other information they turned up and it's not Leo Lewis's job to jeopardize his eligibility to cover for UM, but at the very least, we should be reaching out to the NCAA to point out that UM has put the word out to attack Leo despite the NCAA trying to keep his identify somewhat anonymous in the NOA. Nobody else has the NOA, so the only way Leo Lewis would have been accused as opposed to say Bo Scarborough is for the UM administration (or somebody they let see the NOA) to be doing it.

NO Students name is EVER listed in the NOA.... SO where is OM coming up with the names???? SLANDER is a huge lawsuit....

BB30
02-23-2017, 06:14 PM
Who cares let LEO and the rest of the crew wreck what is left of their team next November.

Mimi's Babies
02-23-2017, 06:15 PM
Of course. He wrote a book called Meat Market about Coach O recruiting, where Freeze is mentioned throughout.
I bought a copy at a used book store. When I got home, I realized it was signed by Feldman. He wrote Hotty Toddy above his signature
No shit

HUM????? The Meat Market......
"Coach O" will this mess NOT go back to Coach O...
Coach O fired Hugh Freeze..... from OM when he was there.

dawgoneyall
02-23-2017, 06:34 PM
Unreal. Also, his guest, Bruce Feldman is aiding him. They are saying UNM was going to be fine until ONE recruit from a rival in-state school went after them.

Say Leo's twitter post of "The Joker" clapping is proof he was doing it gleefully to take them down.

A. There isn't just one athlete and there isn't just one recruit
B. The NCAA came to Leo, not the other way around
C. Leo's twitter posts are more about him responding to the hateful shit they've been throwing his way since he signed with us

They're giving credence to McCready as if he's a valid source.

I at least expected Feldman to be better than that.

Time for the SEC Commish to step in. That baldheaded bastard works at the pleasure of the SEC and Stanky needs to stop this BS. Now.

shannondawg
02-23-2017, 06:36 PM
Our buddy Geezerdawg called in, as usual did an excellent job, and had Paul backtracking on his defense of Hugh.

BulldogBear
02-23-2017, 06:41 PM
Finbaum said basically what did the other school offer him if UM offered him 13 to 15 grand. Now remember Cam Newton, took the money from UA, then spun it on us asking what did we offer Cam. What a dick. Mullen needs to avoid this prick as much as possible.

I'd prefer Mullen call him out, in a live interview if possible. People like this need to be taken to task.

IMissJack
02-23-2017, 06:48 PM
/

shannondawg
02-23-2017, 06:49 PM
Then a ole miss leaning preacher called in saying Geezer was mistaken, as he had been reading something in the media everyday concerning the the investigation. He must be getting his media from a higher calling than anyone else.

RocketDawg
02-23-2017, 06:54 PM
My understanding is, at least early on in the saga, that we were about the only SEC school NOT to have turned them in. They don't care. They started doing 105 in a 25 when those "This is Our State" billboards went up. They added a turbocharger when we beat them three in a row. This has always been about us. Now that they have been busted and are about to get nuked, the only thing they have left is to try to bring us down with them. We all need to be aware of that. Dot the Is and cross the Ts and Go To Hell Ole Miss.

One more comment: If they actually go down some of the roads they are threatening to I foresee this: Death Penalty for them in multiple programs, kicked out of the SEC, no other conference will take them, they will be Sewanee in 20 years.

No they won't. Sewannee actually DOES have a beautiful campus. **

Perpetual Underachiever
02-23-2017, 07:11 PM
It's simple. They're both Sexton guys. Paul is doing some damage control in the court of public opinion to help Sexton out.

Great point...I completely forgot they both were represented by Sexton. People often forget how much Sexton is able to control the narrative with his diverse and powerful list of clients.

RougeDawg
02-23-2017, 07:12 PM
These crazy asshats need to go after Bo Scarborough if they want to get the opposing player who sealed the NCAA' deal. OM had thrown wads of cash as many big time Bama recruits under Bucky. Scarborough was a mole sent in by Saban to oust Bucky. This and the tubsil fiasco are the reasons for the NCAA Alley-oop slam dunk case.

msstate7
02-23-2017, 07:35 PM

Excellent idea

blacklistedbully
02-23-2017, 07:49 PM
No they won't. Sewannee actually DOES have a beautiful campus. **

And great academics. UNM has no chance of being that good in 20 years or 200 years. They will be more like USM before they got into CUSA.

tireddawg
02-23-2017, 08:36 PM

Because Freeze had a long discussion with Paul about it. He looked Paul in the eyes & swore to him he did nothing wrong. Promised him. And Paul believes him because how could Freeze, or any1 for that matter lie to Paul...

Turfdawg67
02-23-2017, 11:13 PM
It was sickening to listen to all that today. I only hope the 2nd NOA is much worse than they let on to. PF pretty much said that the 1st NOA was done, and OM had already "sanctioned" themselves and it was over until Draft Day and Tunsil's fiasco. Somebitch believes all the lies OM is feeding the media!

DancingRabbit
02-23-2017, 11:57 PM
I hope John Cohen and Mark Keenum are ready to go to war - because that is what we are going to need.

Going to the mattresses.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e7/79/5b/e7795beb7e26f65136af150df686d38b.jpg