PDA

View Full Version : You can't make this up

stalkingpoon
02-23-2017, 01:34 PM
Rebs think they are taking this to court and this is the beginning of the end for the SEC.

stalkingpoon
02-23-2017, 01:35 PM
Also they believe that the IRS is coming for Leo.

blacklistedbully
02-23-2017, 01:40 PM
Ole Miss poster on Rivals.com:

"People don't seem to realize that the NCAA has hastened its own death with these immunity interviews."

SaintDawg
Keep digging that hole, gents.
http://i.imgur.com/QwNPtz3.gif?noredirect

BeastMan
All of that will most definitely happen when the FBI wraps up its investigation into the draft night hacking per Cuck Roundsville

Leroy Jenkins
02-23-2017, 02:43 PM
All of that will most definitely happen when the FBI wraps up its investigation into the draft night hacking per Cuck Roundsville

Opportunity Fund.

Props for Cuck Roundsville. Perfect.

gtowndawg
02-23-2017, 03:18 PM
I'd love to know did SMU do this? Blame other schools, players, threaten to sue, IRS, etc? Or did they take it and just fade into oblivion as Mike Tyson once said.

Johnson85
02-23-2017, 03:21 PM
I'd love to know did SMU do this? Blame other schools, players, threaten to sue, IRS, etc? Or did they take it and just fade into oblivion as Mike Tyson once said.

Mike Tyson said fade into Bolivian. Everybody else says fade into oblivion.

CarolinaDawgs
02-23-2017, 03:21 PM
If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that Leo Lewis just got us in trouble Id be

http://i.giphy.com/LdOyjZ7io5Msw.gif

ILOATHEBears
02-23-2017, 03:22 PM

Wasn't there 3-4 players given immunity to share what they knew about JWS in our last big NCAA troubles

stalkingpoon
02-23-2017, 03:28 PM
Did $cam's dad have to claim that 180k on his taxes?

Jarius
02-23-2017, 03:32 PM
Wasn't there 3-4 players given immunity to share what they knew about JWS in our last big NCAA troubles

Yes. They are idiots.

defiantdog
02-23-2017, 03:56 PM
Rebs think they are taking this to court and this is the beginning of the end for the SEC.

For a school known for their law school, you would think they would understand how the NCAA works.

MadDawg
02-23-2017, 03:58 PM

This is what I've heard to. They plan to, and I quote, "blow that mother17er up!!" (meaning the SEC)

They are MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

stalkingpoon
02-23-2017, 04:07 PM
This is what I've heard to. They plan to, and I quote, "blow that mother17er up!!" (meaning the SEC)

They are MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

They are using terms like scorched earth and nuclear. Seem to think they are bringing the NCAA and SEC down. There truly are some interesting folks up north.

curmudgeon
02-23-2017, 04:10 PM

Watch Pony Excess. They actually handled it well. The NCAA gave them a one year death penalty, the school extended it to two years.

Tripp McNeely
02-23-2017, 04:34 PM
Also they believe that the IRS is coming for Leo.

They do realize that the gift GIVER is due the tax bill, right??? ...schmucks

Political Hack
02-23-2017, 04:36 PM
Neal Mc-Fan-Boy actually posed the question in his blog write "Is this the beginning of the end for the SEC?".

They think the SEC will allow them to just tank the conference because they got caught with both hands in the cookie jar and crumbs falling out of their mouth. Their talking mouth pieces are seriously the most delusional group of people I have ever encountered.

gtowndawg
02-23-2017, 05:05 PM
Mike Tyson said fade into Bolivian. Everybody else says fade into oblivion.

Yeah, true.

ILOATHEBears
02-23-2017, 05:22 PM
Neal Mc-Fan-Boy actually posed the question in his blog write "Is this the beginning of the end for the SEC?".

They think the SEC will allow them to just tank the conference because they got caught with both hands in the cookie jar and crumbs falling out of their mouth. Their talking mouth pieces are seriously the most delusional group of people I have ever encountered.

If this investigation was all but over until draft night then shouldn't the OM fatithful blame be placed squarely on Mcready for asking Tunsil those questions about taking money from OM coaches. He basically opened it back up and embarrassed the school single handedly.

I may be wrong but I always thought it was Neal that asked those question at the draft

BossDawg
02-23-2017, 05:52 PM
Ole Miss poster on Rivals.com:

"People don't seem to realize that the NCAA has hastened its own death with these immunity interviews."

They act like these immunity interviews are something new that the NCAA just whipped up to take down UM. The NCAA has used immunity interviews for years, maybe decades. Wyatt even gave examples today on H2H.

BossDawg
02-23-2017, 05:57 PM
They are using terms like scorched earth and nuclear. Seem to think they are bringing the NCAA and SEC down. There truly are some interesting folks up north.

I think many of their fans actually believe that graduates of their law school are invincible and have magic powers.

BB30
02-23-2017, 06:08 PM
They are continuing to make things worse. Keep throwing sh** in the NCAA's face and see what happens. They can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that the NCAA nor the SEC needs Ole Miss it is in all reality actually the opposite. If they threaten to sue all the NCAA has to do is say well you can go and join the NAIA you are no longer a part of the NCAA. If they keep throwing sh** at the SEC the SEC can do the exact same thing.

Their egos won't allow them to see the fact that they are not needed by the SEC or NCAA they are not relevant. They are no Bama, they are no Ohio State, they are a nobody and the NCAA/SEC has no reason to keep them around. They have been irrelevant in the big 3 since the 50s and 60s outside of one world series appearance.

Good news is they will still have their precious grove and can continue to win the party every weekend as their team gets hammered over and over and over.

BossDawg
02-23-2017, 06:21 PM
Good news is they will still have their precious grove and can continue to win the party every weekend as their team gets hammered over and over and over.

Even better news is a lot of the real estate in the Grove will open up this year!!

Dawg61
02-23-2017, 06:27 PM
Old Misses might actually get themselves kicked out of the SEC. I didn't think that was actually possible till now. Bring on Oklahoma.

dawgoneyall
02-23-2017, 06:38 PM

Buckles, Spenser (sp)

RocketDawg
02-23-2017, 06:46 PM
If this investigation was all but over until draft night then shouldn't the OM fatithful blame be placed squarely on Mcready for asking Tunsil those questions about taking money from OM coaches. He basically opened it back up and embarrassed the school single handedly.

I may be wrong but I always thought it was Neal that asked those question at the draft

That's what I remember also.

Mutt the Hoople
02-23-2017, 09:41 PM
Old Misses might actually get themselves kicked out of the SEC. I didn't think that was actually possible till now. Bring on Oklahoma.
Whoa! Let's tap the brakes a little bit. How about bringing in Tulane? SMU? A couple of schools where you can get an easy win, and really nice trips New Orleans, or Dallas?

TNDawg35
02-23-2017, 09:56 PM
Whoa! Let's tap the brakes a little bit. How about bringing in Tulane? SMU? A couple of schools where you can get an easy win, and really nice trips New Orleans, or Dallas?

I have always like those damn Rajun Cajuns!!

Mutt the Hoople
02-23-2017, 09:56 PM
I have always like those damn Rajun Cajuns!!
And go to Lafayette? I spent a week one night in Lafayette.

Dawg61
02-23-2017, 10:31 PM

I'll settle for a NC State instead. Raleigh is a perfect fit for the SEC.

Dawgology
02-23-2017, 10:36 PM

Is be down for Tulane and a football trip to the N.O. Every other year.