PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Article on OM

DCdawg
02-23-2017, 01:03 PM
Aschoff just published an article noting what has been said here many times...Freeze's constant defense of himself, including the infamous tweet, will probably be his downfall. As a side note, I wonder which former OM assistant essentially called their fan base delusional.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18748815/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-rebels-defiance-lead-their-ncaa-downfall

msstate7
02-23-2017, 01:16 PM
"...It's important to note that Freeze is not named in any of the violations, and the university -- along with Freeze -- must be able to keep the head coach's direct distance as far from the allegations as possible...."

But freeze is named in a level 1 (meeting recruit with booster present)

BrunswickDawg
02-23-2017, 01:16 PM
And as usual, Asshat shows he has never read the original NOA. He says Freeze wasn't named in any violations. That is patently false. The first NOA names him.

bobtail bob
02-23-2017, 02:29 PM
"...It's important to note that Freeze is not named in any of the violations, and the university -- along with Freeze -- must be able to keep the head coach's direct distance as far from the allegations as possible...."

But freeze is named in a level 1 (meeting recruit with booster present)

how does he know this ? Where is this second one in print that i may peruse it too ?

Sounds like more exempelary cooperation to me. More media needs to call the whole lot in charge up there out for what they are.Liars and scam artists. Where's that Manning quote on beav agan ?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-23-2017, 02:37 PM
"The people over there live in their own world and believe that because they think they believe certain things that it will all work out fine," a former Ole Miss assistant told ESPN. "They all believed they were invincible."

Beaver
02-23-2017, 02:41 PM
"The people over there live in their own world and believe that because they think they believe certain things that it will all work out fine," a former Ole Miss assistant told ESPN. "They all believed they were invincible."

Yes, people believed that as long as their head coach was tweeting bible verses, they could get away with anything.

fishwater99
02-23-2017, 02:47 PM
And as usual, Asshat shows he has never read the original NOA. He says Freeze wasn't named in any violations. That is patently false. The first NOA names him.

Was he not named twice in the original NOA with contact with Boosters and recruits?

notsofarawaydawg
02-23-2017, 02:48 PM
Per Freeze ........ TOTAL Bullshit !! **** that Shitbird Hypocrite

"I am extremely disappointed to learn that any member of my staff violated any SEC or NCAA rules, and as the head coach, I regret those actions," Freeze said Wednesday. "Any behavior by my staff that is inconsistent with that commitment to do things the right way simply does not reflect the emphasis I personally place on NCAA compliance."

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-23-2017, 04:01 PM
I wonder if the NCAA has ever read "The Journey"?

Freeze rises from his chair, walks to a bookshelf and grabs a three-ring binder. Labeled The Journey, this phonebook-thick manuscript is his personal manifesto for how to construct a winning program, brick by brick. The nine chapters include his "Recruiting Plan," his "First 100 Days on the Job," his "Top 25 Things to Build," his ideas for "How to Engage the Fan Base" and his "Coaching Philosophy." It took Freeze two decades to write and refine these words. "Without this," he says, tapping the binder, "I'm not here today."

starkvegasdawg
02-23-2017, 04:04 PM
Sounds like one of those that was only there about a month to me.

Ari Gold
02-23-2017, 04:10 PM
**** aschoff....