PDA

View Full Version : Dear ole miss alums and other cult members

TrapGame
02-23-2017, 12:09 PM
You tried. You really, really tried. You went all in as they say. Dan Mullen gave you such a mind**** you responded with both barrels of buckshot. But, now it's time to pay the piper. Just like Faust, the Devil comes to claim your soul whether you're ready or not. You made the deal and it's time to pay up.

So, let me give you guys a little helpful advice. Since you consider yourselves a football school there will be an adjustment period. The Grove will be nearly empty on Saturdays for a while. Those new stadium additions? Yeah, shoulda thought about that. Now you guys need a gimmick. And I think it's the gimmick you've been running from for twenty years. You are the Rebels, not the Black Bears and certainly not the Land Sharks. It's time to bring back Col. Reb, Dixie, From Dixie With Love and the Stars and Bars. Embrace that shit! You are the Old South! Call yourselves The Harvard of the South (and let's face it Harvard will have a better football team than you for a few years). Do not run from who you are. It will only compound the problems your university is facing.

Sincerely with zero ****s given,

TrapGame

PS: Click a link Shitbirds.

blacklistedbully
02-23-2017, 12:25 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TrapGame again.

Jack Lambert
02-23-2017, 12:35 PM
You tried. You really, really tried. You went all in as they say. Dan Mullen gave you such a mind**** you responded with both barrels of buckshot. But, now it's time to pay the piper. Just like Faust, the Devil comes to claim your soul whether you're ready or not. You made the deal and it's time to pay up.

So, let me give you guys a little helpful advice. Since you consider yourselves a football school there will be an adjustment period. The Grove will be nearly empty on Saturdays for a while. Those new stadium additions? Yeah, shoulda thought about that. Now you guys need a gimmick. And I think it's the gimmick you've been running from for twenty years. You are the Rebels, not the Black Bears and certainly not the Land Sharks. It's time to bring back Col. Reb, Dixie, From Dixie With Love and the Stars and Bars. Embrace that shit! You are the Old South! Call yourselves The Harvard of the South (and let's face it Harvard will have a better football team than you for a few years). Do not run from who you are. It will only compound the problems your university is facing.

Sincerely with zero ****s given,

TrapGame

PS: Click a link Shitbirds.

So what you are saying is, they should have stayed out of Georgia or practice more on the fiddle before going?

LC Dawg
02-23-2017, 12:35 PM
The title alone makes me love this thread.

Jack Lambert
02-23-2017, 12:36 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TrapGame again.

I gave him some for you.

Reason2succeed
02-23-2017, 12:54 PM
Well done my friend. Well done.