PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions. 1. When did the 2nd NOA really come?

fishwater99
02-23-2017, 11:12 AM
Are we to really believe that outside council just received it yesterday?
Then Ross and Hugh met with the team before the orchestrated video release.
How dumb do they think we are?

2. What else is in the 2nd NOA, why not release it with the names retracted?

codeDawg
02-23-2017, 11:16 AM
Well, I guarantee they had the contents before it was "delivered".

There is a lot of spin in what was presented yesterday. For instance, I doubt the NOA continues to mention that Leo Lewis enrolled at another school in every violation. I'm sure language was softened and references to boosters was taken out or changed. I'm sure the section on Freeze and what he failed to enforce is much tougher than what we heard.

If they were just reading what they were given they could just release the document. There is more in the document than what they told us.

TrapGame
02-23-2017, 11:18 AM
It's worse than the first one. Per Bo Bounds they're deliberately leaving out some allegations b/c they're bad, very bad.

LC Dawg
02-23-2017, 11:55 AM
Who at this point would have seen the NOA? Does anyone accused of wrongdoing get a copy?
The Ole Miss writers are talking like they have seen it but I'm guessing that's just bullshit because I can't see Ole Miss showing it to them. They are just trying to save face because they've been lying for so long.
I'm not saying what Bo Bounds or others are saying isn't true I am just curious as to where the info is coming from. I'm sure everyone has "sources" but if any of them are from Oxford they are probably just making shit up to seem to be in the loop.
I find it hilarious that Ole Miss is trying to control the narrative but they are too stupid to realize it's 3 years too late.
Also, if the NOA is released with names redacted does someone like Leo Lewis have any legal recourse against any of the Ole Miss dickheads who are mentioning him by name?

fishwater99
02-23-2017, 02:15 PM
It's worse than the first one. Per Bo Bounds they're deliberately leaving out some allegations b/c they're bad, very bad.

^^^
THIS

PMDawg
02-23-2017, 03:13 PM

????

(Cue the "Bo knows" jokes)

StatesboroBlues
02-23-2017, 03:21 PM

I thought he meant that the specific info that makes up the allegations was left out. Seeing that would cause this early allegations to look more damning. They played this in the best possible light they could...if they actually left off Alegations than they are even more stupid than I thought.

Say A, B, C make up Alegation 1

Johnson85
02-23-2017, 03:26 PM
Who at this point would have seen the NOA? Does anyone accused of wrongdoing get a copy?
The Ole Miss writers are talking like they have seen it but I'm guessing that's just bullshit because I can't see Ole Miss showing it to them. They are just trying to save face because they've been lying for so long.
I'm not saying what Bo Bounds or others are saying isn't true I am just curious as to where the info is coming from. I'm sure everyone has "sources" but if any of them are from Oxford they are probably just making shit up to seem to be in the loop.
I find it hilarious that Ole Miss is trying to control the narrative but they are too stupid to realize it's 3 years too late.
Also, if the NOA is released with names redacted does someone like Leo Lewis have any legal recourse against any of the Ole Miss dickheads who are mentioning him by name?

Lewis is only going to have recourse if they say something that's not true. If they claim an unidentified prospect is Lewis but it's actually Bo Scarborough, they could be in trouble.

What's really bad is that it's pretty clear that people from Ole Miss with access to the NOA are identifying Lewis to third parties (unless the Ole Miss mouth pieces are just pure guessing, which would be stupid on their part). I hope somebody is pointing out to the NCAA that Ole Miss is essentially trying to intimidate future student athletes interviewed by the NCAA by siccing their delusional fan base on Lewis to make an example of him.

defiantdog
02-23-2017, 03:53 PM
Lewis is only going to have recourse if they say something that's not true. If they claim an unidentified prospect is Lewis but it's actually Bo Scarborough, they could be in trouble.

What's really bad is that it's pretty clear that people from Ole Miss with access to the NOA are identifying Lewis to third parties (unless the Ole Miss mouth pieces are just pure guessing, which would be stupid on their part). I hope somebody is pointing out to the NCAA that Ole Miss is essentially trying to intimidate future student athletes interviewed by the NCAA by siccing their delusional fan base on Lewis to make an example of him.
"Third Parties" will hold less power in the state now. It's kind of like meeting a girl that you know has herpes. You'll be nice to her and listen, but you aint touchin that shit.