PDA

View Full Version : Their major crime... Making fools of the NCAA on national TV

Coach007
02-22-2017, 10:18 PM
Per the video release....

The NCAA was done u til Tunsil's comments at the NFL draft.

After this comments, per their video release, they reopened the case . I assume from their they stopped trusting ole Miss and offered immunity.

That is what will sink them!

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-22-2017, 10:36 PM
Keep in mind, Steve was saying the investigation was ongoing after the first NOA and before draft night. But there's no doubt the NCAA didn't like being embarrassed on the off-season's biggest stage.

Political Hack
02-22-2017, 10:37 PM
They also just disagreed with half of the NCAA's report findings.

messageboardsuperhero
02-22-2017, 10:49 PM
This is an important aspect that I believe is getting overlooked in all of this. Bjork said the investigation was over last February and then started back after the draft in April, but we know that the NCAA was interviewing Rebel Rags guys in March. Rosebowl has been dead on since day 1 and says without doubt that the investigation was never over during that period. Hell, even Neal McCready says that he does not believe that the investigation ever actually ended- but just today in the video the UM Chancellor doubled-down and claimed that the investigation ended and then started back. The misinformation and lack of transparency that has been perpetrated by that administration is mind-boggling. How do they expect anyone to believe them?

Let me repeat that: Just today, THEIR OWN CHANCELLOR has gone on record saying that the investigation was over and then restarted after draft night. How pissed do you think that would make the NCAA if that turned out to be false (and all indications and common sense point to it being false)?

Coach007
02-22-2017, 11:03 PM
That's right. It negates the whole "we are coopererating"

Sounds like you obstructed.

EngDawg
02-22-2017, 11:16 PM
That's right. It negates the whole "we are coopererating"

Sounds like you obstructed.

Level 1 aggravated

Coach007
02-22-2017, 11:33 PM
Level 1 aggravated