PDA

View Full Version : OM is between a rock and a hard-on

lamont
02-22-2017, 08:52 PM
They keep trying to scare State fans with this supposed Leo Lewis video of him saying State offered him money and OM needed to beat it. Here's the problem with that:

1. I dont think that video exists. If it did- it would already have leaked.
2. Lets say it does exist for the sake of argument:

OM releases that- and every recruit for the next 20 years will be reminded that OM recruiters video them and will use it as blackmail if things dont go their way. Every school recruiting against them will play that video for recruits and show them who OM is.

OM will cut their own throat if they do that shit. Go ahead OM- take that shovel and dig deeper

missouridawg
02-22-2017, 08:54 PM
It's amazing the kinds of things you will say and do when someone is Balls Deep up in you. Just relax OM. It will hurt more if you tense up.

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2017, 08:55 PM
Yancy approves this thread title.

RougeDawg
02-22-2017, 09:00 PM

Fancy prefers mouth insertion.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-22-2017, 09:10 PM
This started with them having a video of Leo asking for money. Then it was audio of Leo asking for money. Now it's audio of his mama.

TrapGame
02-22-2017, 09:25 PM

Yancy needs to worry about one of these guys showing up when he video tapes.

http://www.cheaters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Joey_Greco_Large.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mHcV0CK4Ico/Tg047BSZKXI/AAAAAAAAACc/nHBbKKKlY4U/s1600/chris+Hansen.jpg

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-22-2017, 09:31 PM
It's amazing the kinds of things you will say and do when someone is Balls Deep up in you. Just relax OM. It will hurt more if you tense up.

Boy...you say that like you know first hand.

Just kidding missouridawg....but you set yourself up!

Jack Lambert
02-22-2017, 09:32 PM
Hell that video would have been all over the CL and You Tube if it existed. We would be watching it now here on this message board.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2017, 09:36 PM
This started with them having a video of Leo asking for money. Then it was audio of Leo asking for money. Now it's audio of his mama.

Exactly. And according to Neal, that video/audio/braille documentation has been handed over to the NCAA and the SEC. Terrifying.

Jack Lambert
02-22-2017, 09:38 PM
So what if Leo's mama said other schools offered more money. It wasn't Leo. I am pretty sure he would not have been on the field playing if Mullen thought there was a problem. Just look at the strap on punishment Redmond got.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2017, 09:39 PM
So what if Leo's mama said other schools offered more money. It wasn't Leo. I am pretty sure he would not have been on the field playing if Mullen thought there was a problem. Just look at the strap on punishment Redmond got.

Lets say that does exist. I'm pretty sure a similar situation existed with Cam Newton. All he had to do was claim he didn't know what his dad was doing. Done. Easy.

sandwolf
02-22-2017, 09:48 PM
Lets say that does exist. I'm pretty sure a similar situation existed with Cam Newton. All he had to do was claim he didn't know what his dad was doing. Done. Easy.

Pretty sure that loophole was closed.....however it would be easy enough to say that they were lying about the other offers in order to get as much out of OM as possible.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2017, 09:51 PM
Pretty sure that loophole was closed.....however it would be easy enough to say that they were lying about the other offers in order to get as much out of OM as possible.

That's right...I remember something of that nature now.