PDA

View Full Version : Will the Clarion Ledger start doing their job now?

Dolphus Raymond
02-22-2017, 08:43 PM
Hopefully, they will. The Ole Miss Athletic Department made a fool out of them. A complete and total fool.

RougeDawg
02-22-2017, 08:51 PM
Hopefully, they will. The Ole Miss Athletic Department made a fool out of them. A complete and total fool.

The CL made fools of themselves. They are essentially an additional marketing arm of OM.

Political Hack
02-22-2017, 08:58 PM
No matter what the run tomorrow its irrelevant. They're last to the party. Repeating news isn't news.

Perpetual Underachiever
02-22-2017, 08:59 PM
The CL made fools of themselves. They are essentially an additional marketing arm of OM.

After reading HK's column, and seeing other journalist reactions online, I feel like they have pissed off a lot of their former ally journalist. They gladly accepted and regurgitated the company line for the past year, only to be made a fool of today. I detected a good bit of bitterness and resentment in HK's article.

yjnkdawg
02-22-2017, 09:06 PM
The CL had their opportunity when Steve contacted them. They refused and now they are more of a joke, and dead last in the OM NCAA Investigation news' race.

Political Hack
02-22-2017, 09:06 PM
After reading HK's column, and seeing other journalist reactions online, I feel like they have pissed off a lot of their former ally journalist. They gladly accepted and regurgitated the company line for the past year, only to be made a fool of today. I detected a good bit of bitterness and resentment in HK's article.

If they're that stupid to actually be duped by this without any due diligence in investigating the allegations, then they deserve to be fired.

If they ignored it until now, they deserve to be fired.

ElectroDawg
02-22-2017, 09:14 PM
If they print anything about the LOIC Leo's name will be all over it. All of the shitbirds are blaming him for the self imposed bowl ban.

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 09:36 PM
If any State fan buys a copy of the CL, then the CL continues to make a fool of the State fan. How many chances does an individual give the CL?

Cooterpoot
02-22-2017, 09:37 PM
They're trying to sell the bowl ban as the penalty.

Bass Chaser
02-22-2017, 10:50 PM
They're trying to sell the bowl ban as the penalty.

That's right. The COI hasn't met yet.