PDA

View Full Version : Make sure you remember this......

DogsofAnarchy
02-22-2017, 07:58 PM
The allegations outlined in the notice against OM do NOT mention how many incidents occurred within each allegation. There are 21 allegations and they may represent multiple incidents of each allegation. This is going to be epic. It is MUCH worse than the USC case. I can easily see at a minimum, 40 Scholarships over 4 years with a two year bowl ban and 10 years of probation. Not to mention many wins being vacated and show cause penalties for several coaches including Lying Hugh.

Even with these allegations and the penalties that will follow, how many things did that lying, cheating, self righteous group do, that they didn't get busted for?

yjnkdawg
02-22-2017, 08:28 PM
The allegations outlined in the notice against OM do NOT mention how many incidents occurred within each allegation. There are 21 allegations and they may represent multiple incidents of each allegation. This is going to be epic. It is MUCH worse than the USC case. I can easily see at a minimum, 40 Scholarships over 4 years with a two year bowl ban and 10 years of probation. Not to mention many wins being vacated and show cause penalties for several coaches including Lying Hugh.

Even with these allegations and the penalties that will follow, how many things did that lying, cheating, self righteous group do, that they didn't get busted for?

This ......They revealed in their presser what they wanted their OM supporters to know. It was actually said that all the details couldn't be released at this time. OM is between a rock and a hard place. If they fired Freeze and Bjork, then they would be admitting to some of the guilt that they claim is not there. If they don't fire Freeze and Bjork then they are PO'ing the NCAA. Pass the popcorn.

DogsofAnarchy
02-22-2017, 09:12 PM
This really is going to be catastrophic. I wonder how many of our people realize this could be the last of Ole Miss.

This ......They revealed in their presser what they wanted their OM supporters to know. It was actually said that all the details couldn't be released at this time. OM is between a rock and a hard place. If they fired Freeze and Bjork, then they would be admitting to some of the guilt that they claim is not there. If they don't fire Freeze and Bjork then they are PO'ing the NCAA. Pass the popcorn.

HoopsDawg
02-22-2017, 09:16 PM
This really is going to be catastrophic. I wonder how many of our people realize this could be the last of Ole Miss.

The timing of this couldn't be worse for Ole Miss. I think the NCAA is looking to make a statement.

TrapGame
02-22-2017, 09:18 PM
They released what they could spin. There's several more allegations they're sitting on. Those are the really catastrophic, program killers. They can't spin those.

DogsofAnarchy
02-22-2017, 09:24 PM
They aren't sitting on more allegations. They just didn't release the number of incidents of each allegation!!