PDA

View Full Version : A glorious day to be a bulldog! But mourning a huge bulldog loss...

JoseBrown
02-22-2017, 06:14 PM
I looked forward to this day for those sh$tbirds for a long long time. Savor the gloriousness Bulldog brothers and sisters, I will have to at another date!

My son, Trevor Tyner, 19 years old Dean's List Scholar his first semester at Holmes passed away Sunday at home. I never wanted to find my son that way. A less than year T1D, and paining through a stomach bug God called him home. My heart is crushed, and have no way to know how to proceed.

His Papaw, Coach Lamont Echols, and Trevor are ringing a huge cowbell in the sky!! They are happy, but I can't be today.

One of his mother's friends, Farrah Jessop, set up a GoFundMe account to help with funeral costs. I am disabled of 8 years, but still Trevor and I watched or listened to every MSU game! Thank you Farrah! For helping and to those who have donated.

All I ask is that those that will please say a prayer for my smart, kind, loved, thoughtful and glorious son, Trevor Reid Tyner.

Thank you my brothers and sisters in maroon.

KOdawg1
02-22-2017, 06:20 PM
I am currently in school at Holmes. While I didn't know your son, you and your family are definitely in my prayers.

lamont
02-22-2017, 06:23 PM
damn Jose...I grew up with Tracy and know your Ex from when we were young. So sorry for your loss.

Howboutdemdogs
02-22-2017, 06:23 PM
Prayers offered!

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2017, 06:24 PM
Wow. So sorry to hear that. Prayers offered.

Dawgface
02-22-2017, 06:38 PM
That is horrible. So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Reason2succeed
02-22-2017, 06:45 PM
My condolences

biggun
02-22-2017, 06:57 PM
So Sorry, that is horrible

RocketDawg
02-22-2017, 07:10 PM
I looked forward to this day for those sh$tbirds for a long long time. Savor the gloriousness Bulldog brothers and sisters, I will have to at another date!

My son, Trevor Tyner, 19 years old Dean's List Scholar his first semester at Holmes passed away Sunday at home. I never wanted to find my son that way. A less than year T1D, and paining through a stomach bug God called him home. My heart is crushed, and have no way to know how to proceed.

His Papaw, Coach Lamont Echols, and Trevor are ringing a huge cowbell in the sky!! They are happy, but I can't be today.

One of his mother's friends, Farrah Jessop, set up a GoFundMe account to help with funeral costs. I am disabled of 8 years, but still Trevor and I watched or listened to every MSU game! Thank you Farrah! For helping and to those who have donated.

All I ask is that those that will please say a prayer for my smart, kind, loved, thoughtful and glorious son, Trevor Reid Tyner.

I can't even imagine what you're going through. You and your family have my sincerest thoughts and prayers.

preachermatt83
02-22-2017, 07:15 PM
Man... this is awful. You and your family are being bathed in prayer.

Dawgowar
02-22-2017, 07:27 PM
Condolences and prayers.

Can you or your family post a link for the Gofundme site?

vv83
02-22-2017, 07:28 PM
Yes please post the Gofundme site if you'd like. I think some of us would be honored to make a donation. So sorry for your loss

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
02-22-2017, 07:28 PM
very sorry to hear about your son Trevor. sounds like the bulldog family lost a good one. thinking of and praying for your family.

notsofarawaydawg
02-22-2017, 07:30 PM
Praying for you.

lamont
02-22-2017, 07:32 PM
https://www.gofundme.com/trevor-tyner-burial-expenses

Gutter Cobreh
02-22-2017, 08:17 PM
Condolences Jose! Prayers for strength!

Martianlander
02-22-2017, 08:38 PM
Prayers for you and your family.

Political Hack
02-22-2017, 08:55 PM
Dear Lord... I absolutely hate to hear that. So sorry. I can't begin to imagine the pain of mourning a child. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

blacklistedbully
02-23-2017, 12:29 AM
Truly heartfelt sympathies. I cry just imagining the pain of losing a child. Please believe me when I say my heart aches for you...you are not alone. And you're correct, God has called him home. Pain is only for those who have yet to be called. May the Good Lord in all His Grace grant you peace.

JoseBrown
02-23-2017, 12:58 AM
Thank you to my Bulldog brothers! I love this site, and is the only reason I would've even entertained posting this personal tragedy. Thanks RP, Tracy comforted me Sunday until Trevors mother could get back to town. He's a great guy. His dad and I always sat around his last few years reminiscing our baseball days. He had plenty old stories.

Trevor was a field general for me for years. He started calling pitches n managing the field for me before other kids knew the position names... Trevor was a great baller in his own right. He just lost interest too soon, but I couldn't have been more proud. And he was a player friend after every game at State as a kid.. His all-time favorite baller buddy was Dietric Slater... Trevor is a former basketball camper and champ, and a former baseball camper, we did the father-son camp once as well. Started going to games 18 months old. But his best was always between the fences, and on the court.

He loved the Bulldogs and had that same passion we developed as kids. He bled maroon and hated the Rebs.. I loved my boy so much.

Thanks for the kind words, and God Bless Trevor and all of you!

Bucky Dog
02-23-2017, 01:29 AM

Damn I played summer ball with Tracy and for Lamont back in the early 80's. I have teenagers and could not imagine losing one of them that way right now! Stay strong and know there is always a greater plan for us than we could ever imagine.