PDA

View Full Version : ED Fantasy League

Will James
09-08-2013, 10:11 PM
How are y'all feeling about your team now.

I can't rely on Peyton and Reggie to do this every week. James Jones will find the bench week 2.

msstate7
09-08-2013, 10:13 PM
I'll tell you more tomorrow night after I see rgIII

bgdog
09-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Really starting to regret forgetting about the draft and having the computer autodraft for me

woozman
09-08-2013, 10:53 PM
I was feeling really good until the RB for NY cost me points tonight. Cadaver and I had a battle going until then...

CadaverDawg
09-09-2013, 01:10 AM
Meh...I got lucky with Jordy Nelson and Jared Cook going off. And AJ Green won't have many 37 point games this year either. I would say I like my team...but I don't LOVE my team. I don't see this team winning the league. But I will take my predicted score of 165 points.

dickiedawg
09-09-2013, 08:22 AM
I've got work to do but overall I think it's a solid team.

woozman
09-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Meh...I got lucky with Jordy Nelson and Jared Cook going off. And AJ Green won't have many 37 point games this year either. I would say I like my team...but I don't LOVE my team. I don't see this team winning the league. But I will take my predicted score of 165 points.

Yeah, Nelson and Cook did go off. I was pretty excited because Bolden was going off in the afternoon games too, but Nelson and Cook let that air out of the sails quickly. You've got 2 playing tonight and I only have 1 so I knew that Wilson would have to go off last night for me to have a shot at the win, but I never expected 2 fumbles early, 1 ten yard run, and then benched for over a half. -3 points...

I like my team, but I have work to do at RB and possibly at TE.

I seen it dawg
09-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Nfl giveth and taketh away. Shane Vereen

codeDawg
09-09-2013, 09:20 PM
How are y'all feeling about your team now.

I can't rely on Peyton and Reggie to do this every week. James Jones will find the bench week 2.

Just my luck I play you this week when you have those two. Peyton will have a strong year, but you never know when Reggie is going decide he doesn't like to play football.

I seen it dawg
09-10-2013, 06:04 AM
I've got flex issues with Vereen out. I was already thin at WR and now I have to play a bench guy at flex. By the way I'm always looking to swing deals....

Will James
09-10-2013, 06:33 AM
Just my luck I play you this week when you have those two. Peyton will have a strong year, but you never know when Reggie is going decide he doesn't like to play football.

We tied but you won?

Ghey

msstate7
09-10-2013, 06:39 AM
We tied but you won?

Ghey
What's up with that?

Majors42
09-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Starting running back, starting qb, starting wr all doing less than 10 points. Won't happen every week but that's what I get for drafting mike Wallace. And y'all better watch out for farte blance, dude has a squad for sure.

codeDawg
09-10-2013, 06:28 PM
We tied but you won?

Ghey

How the hell did that happen? I wrote this week off. I'll take it, but I don't understand what the tie breaker was. It should be the single player with the most points, but that was you.

CadaverDawg
09-10-2013, 06:30 PM
How the hell did that happen? I wrote this week off. I'll take it, but I don't understand what the tie breaker was. It should be the single player with the most points, but that was you.

I think it is bench points