PDA

View Full Version : If it's not the Death Penalty, it will be the worst penalties assessed ever since.

DeviousDawg
02-22-2017, 05:48 PM
I'm gonna have to go back and redo my penalties prediction.

12 level I's. TWELVE LEVEL I VIOLATIONS. 40 scholarships is the minimum.

-$40,000+ in total recruiting inducements.
-Staff member set up a booster to give a recruit $15,000+.
-Academic Fraud, rigging ACT scores
-Atleast 8 former/current coaches named
-Atleast 8 boosters named
-12 football level I violations
-21 total football violations
-18 violations under Hugh Freeze, 9 of which are level I
-Unethical conduct by a staff member, lying to NCAA.
-Level I against Freeze for failing to monitor staff.
-University is charged with Lack of Institutional Control.

All of that and they are still fighting it, while refusing to fire the AD and Head Coach. The football team now has more level I's against them(12) than self imposed scholarships(11)

Death penalty doesn't sound so crazy now huh?

DeviousDawg
02-22-2017, 05:52 PM
The Inn at Ole Miss was listed in the 1st NOA, now almost surely again in the 2nd. $2000 worth of lodging in allegation 2, that's a bunch of nights in the Inn. Can you disassociate a University run hotel?

Todd4State
02-22-2017, 05:53 PM
How many years or probation are we looking at here in your opinion?

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2017, 05:54 PM
Amazing how arrogant and cocky they still are. A lot of them over on nafoom still acting like no big deal.

Todd4State
02-22-2017, 05:55 PM
Amazing how arrogant and cocky they still are. A lot of them over on nafoom still acting like no big deal.

Good. It will make reality hurt that much worse.

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 05:56 PM

I'm thinking 5 years minimum.

RocketDawg
02-22-2017, 06:00 PM
I watched the announcement, and I swear Bjork's closing remarks said something to the effect that they will "remain in the SEC". Did I hear that right? I've never heard anybody suggest that they would not, other than on this board.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-22-2017, 06:00 PM
Richards Cross just said the single true thing he's ever said about ole miss....something like: it's hard for me to wrap my mind around Hugh Freeze not knowing what's going on as involved as he is in recruiting.

Dawgology
02-22-2017, 06:02 PM
I watched the announcement, and I swear Bjork's closing remarks said something to the effect that they will "remain in the SEC". Did I hear that right? I've never heard anybody suggest that they would not, other than on this board.

I tried to tell y'all.

DeviousDawg
02-22-2017, 06:07 PM

atleast 5 years probation
atleast 40 scholarships
atleast 2 year bowl ban
Freeze & Bjork banned from college football for a longgg time

I knew that the Lack of Institutional Control was coming, but it was reallyyy nice to see those words come out of Bjork's mouth. They will not see a bowl game for a decade. It is here and it is better than any of us could've expected.

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 06:07 PM

Yeah, it's about the 13:45 mark. I thought it was strange when he said it and I had to back it up to hear it again, but he definitely said it.

Also, Hugh looked rough.

fader2103
02-22-2017, 06:09 PM

He said they would do everything in THEIR power to remain with the SEC and College football. I take that that they are maybe a little bit worried about being kicked out and getting the death penalty.

Dawgology
02-22-2017, 06:09 PM
Yeah, it's about the 13:45 mark. I thought it was strange when he said it and I had to back it up to hear it again, but he definitely said it.

Also, Hugh looked rough.

I REALLY tried to tell y'all.

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 06:14 PM
I REALLY tried to tell y'all.

I know I've had your back on this, as has Reason-2-Succeed plus a few others. But again, just for Bdork to say it in the video shows they're somewhat concerned about that possibility.

mparkerfd20
02-22-2017, 06:17 PM
Here's some historical LOIC penalties: http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/miami-and-the-ncaa-other-notable-lack-of-institutional-control-cases/ Ole Miss is so screwed. They more than likely WILL vacate/forfeit previous wins as it has been true in almost every other LOIC case.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2017, 06:19 PM
Devious, considering all the things you list, equate that to a "number of years" this will impact OM, during probation, and after.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Here's some historical LOIC penalties: http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/miami-and-the-ncaa-other-notable-lack-of-institutional-control-cases/ Ole Miss is so screwed. They more than likely WILL vacate/forfeit previous wins as it has been true in almost every other LOIC case.

I think that will only happen if it is proven that they played games with ineligible players. Tunsil is likely one (as he was mentioned in the first NOA), but I'm pretty sure no new players/recruits that actually ended up at OM are listed in NOA #2.

smootness
02-22-2017, 06:24 PM
I know I've had your back on this, as has Reason-2-Succeed plus a few others. But again, just for Bdork to say it in the video shows they're somewhat concerned about that possibility.

We know that Bjork is thin-skinned and will respond to everything said by rival fans. Honestly, he probably read that somewhere and is saying it just to reassure people it won't happen.

They won't be kicked out of the SEC.

mparkerfd20
02-22-2017, 06:25 PM
I think that will only happen if it is proven that they played games with ineligible players. Tunsil is likely one (as he was mentioned in the first NOA), but I'm pretty sure no new players/recruits that actually ended up at OM are listed in NOA #2.

The LOIC is all encompassing and doesn't have to just be from players in NOA #2.

Dawgology
02-22-2017, 06:26 PM

Again, Ole Miss released what Ole Miss wanted you to hear today. I feel that there will be more to learn once the actual NOA is released.

Dawgology
02-22-2017, 06:27 PM
We know that Bjork is thin-skinned and will respond to everything said by rival fans. Honestly, he probably read that somewhere and is saying it just to reassure people it won't happen.

But isn't it great that he had to address it?

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2017, 06:29 PM
No surprise they're fighting the LOIC charge. My question is has the NCAA ever levied that charge and then rescinded it?

smootness
02-22-2017, 06:29 PM

Oh, it's hilarious. That guy is a tool.

smootness
02-22-2017, 06:30 PM
No surprise they're fighting the LOIC charge. My question is has the NCAA ever levied that charge and then rescinded it?

The NCAA pretty much doesn't rescind anything. They go, 'Ok, go ahead and present your case. Ok, you done? Cool, so here are your penalties...'

lamont
02-22-2017, 06:31 PM

No- but the fact that Bjork had to mention it is hilarious

Bodaski
02-22-2017, 06:35 PM

All of that and they are still fighting it, while refusing to fire the AD and Head Coach. The football team now has more level I's against them(12) than self imposed scholarships(11)

I believe its 15 level 1"s devious.

DeviousDawg
02-22-2017, 06:38 PM
Devious, considering all the things you list, equate that to a "number of years" this will impact OM, during probation, and after.

We won't have to worry about them for atleast a decade. An aggrivated level I, such as lack of Institutional control, is worth a 25%-50% scholarship reduction and 6-10 years of probation. Not to mention the 11 other level I violations. Even just a standard level I violation is worth a 12.5%-25% scholarship reduction.

The NCAA structure doesn't say maybe 25-50% scholarship reduction, or maybe 6-10 years of probation. There is no maybe involved. They gave a range, to enforce it, and won't dip below it. I don't know how they are going to enforce so many level I's. The Death Penalty honestly makes the most sense.

Homedawg
02-22-2017, 06:40 PM
I tried to tell y'all.

Tried to tell us what? That they were getting kicked out of the league? They aren't. So you would still be wrong. Just enjoy the day and stop all the hopeful nonsense.

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 06:41 PM

He addressed it as follows: "...we will do every thing in our power to ensure that our university continues to be a valued member of the Southeastern Conference and college athletics."

Dawgology
02-22-2017, 06:44 PM
Tried to tell us what? That they were getting kicked out of the league? They aren't. So you would still be wrong. Just enjoy the day and stop all the hopeful nonsense.

I'm enjoying the day. I love it! Just play along for the fun of it.

RocketDawg
02-22-2017, 06:46 PM
atleast 40 scholarships
atleast 2 year bowl ban

I knew that the Lack of Institutional Control was coming, but it was reallyyy nice to see those words come out of Bjork's mouth. They will not see a bowl game for a decade. It is here and it is better than any of us could've expected.

Probably Bjork an even higher probability than Freeze. Bjork is responsible for women's basketball and track, as well as football.

RocketDawg
02-22-2017, 06:49 PM

Also, Hugh looked rough.

Yeah, Hugh (or "You", as Vitter calls him) did look rough. At least he'd shaved though.

RocketDawg
02-22-2017, 06:51 PM
He said they would do everything in THEIR power to remain with the SEC and College football. I take that that they are maybe a little bit worried about being kicked out and getting the death penalty.

For him to even broach the subject means that he's concerned about it. Maybe he's had words with Sankey. And worried about the death penalty also.

bobtail bob
02-22-2017, 06:59 PM
Yeah, Hugh (or "You", as Vitter calls him) did look rough. At least he'd shaved though.

I'm waiting on him to quote some scripture and refer to himself as hanging on the cross. Seriously I hope this liar goes down hard and winds up living out of his car in a petro truck stop parking lot.

RocketDawg
02-22-2017, 07:00 PM

I don't think they'll be kicked out either. USC didn't get kicked out of the Pac 12, and I don't think I've ever heard of a team being kicked out because of NCAA violations (just because I haven't heard of it doesn't mean much, admittedly. I don't follow those things closely like some do).

Maybe Bjork reads this board?

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 07:01 PM
For him to even broach the subject means that he's concerned about it. Maybe he's had words with Sankey. And worried about the death penalty also.

We won't have to worry about them for atleast a decade. An aggrivated level I, such as lack of Institutional control, is worth a 25%-50% scholarship reduction and 6-10 years of probation. Not to mention the 11 other level I violations. Even just a standard level I violation is worth a 12.5%-25% scholarship reduction.

The NCAA structure doesn't say maybe 25-50% scholarship reduction, or maybe 6-10 years of probation. There is no maybe involved. They gave a range, to enforce it, and won't dip below it. I don't know how they are going to enforce so many level I's. The Death Penalty honestly makes the most sense.

Agree Rocket, and the reason may be as Devious lists here LOIC alone is worth up to 50% of scholarship allocations. What does the NCAA do with 12 (or is it 15) Level I's?

They getting nuked!!!

the59dawg
02-22-2017, 07:04 PM
Again, Ole Miss released what Ole Miss wanted you to hear today. I feel that there will be more to learn once the actual NOA is released.

Yes because only one recruit was referenced in the 8 L1's and he went to another school. Prob Bo S to Ala.

Reason2succeed
02-22-2017, 07:06 PM

I heard that too and my ears perked up like

https://media.giphy.com/media/MpceqYw3yRC9y/giphy.gif

the59dawg
02-22-2017, 07:13 PM

I've read and watched the video fm Vetter. I don't see or hear much about boosters or coaches in the latest amended thingy. The biggest thing in the new 8 L1's is mostly about the recruit that went to another school; at least 3 or 4 mentions. No other recruits are included that I saw. Not even AJ. So who was Leo L supposed to have ratted on? Whan about the cell phones? What about Tunsil payments? Nothing from the draft night or following days. Per the OM talking heads, the investigation was concluded in Oct 16. How could that be possible and no more additional stuff other than the additional LOIC which will be contested very hard I predict.

DeviousDawg
02-22-2017, 07:13 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/15zs2ts.png

RocketDawg
02-22-2017, 07:25 PM
I've read and watched the video fm Vetter. I don't see or hear much about boosters or coaches in the latest amended thingy. The biggest thing in the new 8 L1's is mostly about the recruit that went to another school; at least 3 or 4 mentions. No other recruits are included that I saw. Not even AJ. So who was Leo L supposed to have ratted on? Whan about the cell phones? What about Tunsil payments? Nothing from the draft night or following days. Per the OM talking heads, the investigation was concluded in Oct 16. How could that be possible and no more additional stuff other than the additional LOIC which will be contested very hard I predict.

Didn't Bjork specifically say that the new charges had nothing to do with NFL draft night? If that's true, maybe they're getting a third notice. I wouldn't think the NCAA would just ignore those. Or maybe they investigated and determined there was no meat to it?

DeviousDawg
02-22-2017, 07:29 PM

Who gives a 17? 12 LEVEL I VIOLATIONS. LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL. LEVEL I FAILURE TO MONITOR BY HUGH FREEZE.

Per the OM talking heads? Please don't say that ever again. You have no clue what the details of each allegation are, they were very very vague and put in a way so that ole miss could have the first word on what is in the ammended NOA, rather than a reporter with no filter. This is bad, like as bad as it gets. Don't you think Tunsil was kinda the reason OM got a level I for barney lying? Clearly he was caught lying on national television.

You have completely missed the big picture. Ole Miss is going to be known as a NCAA murder victim for the next 10-15 years. I'm so sure they will contest the LOIC and win, really man?? 8 coaches listed, Freeze listed in both the original NOA and the addendum, double digit boosters listed, show causes for coaches in 3 sports, 2 different failure to monitor allegations, barney lying to NCAA as late as February 2016, aka after they received the 1st NOA, allegations spanning 6 years, with at least 1 allegation each year, academic fraud. They can contest that LOIC all they want, it will just make their eventual penalties worse though.

StoneDawg
02-22-2017, 07:51 PM
Hey Hugh

curmudgeon
02-22-2017, 07:58 PM
Didn't Bjork preside over the last death penalty in college sports - Western Kentucky swimming?

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 08:11 PM
Who gives a 17? 12 LEVEL I VIOLATIONS. LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL. LEVEL I FAILURE TO MONITOR BY HUGH FREEZE.

Per the OM talking heads? Please don't say that ever again. You have no clue what the details of each allegation are, they were very very vague and put in a way so that ole miss could have the first word on what is in the ammended NOA, rather than a reporter with no filter. This is bad, like as bad as it gets. Don't you think Tunsil was kinda the reason OM got a level I for barney lying? Clearly he was caught lying on national television.

You have completely missed the big picture. Ole Miss is going to be known as a NCAA murder victim for the next 10-15 years. I'm so sure they will contest the LOIC and win, really man?? 8 coaches listed, Freeze listed in both the original NOA and the addendum, double digit boosters listed, show causes for coaches in 3 sports, 2 different failure to monitor allegations, barney lying to NCAA as late as February 2016, aka after they received the 1st NOA, allegations spanning 6 years, with at least 1 allegation each year, academic fraud. They can contest that LOIC all they want, it will just make their eventual penalties worse though.

Ok.... the names should come out later as to whom is involved... There are several names floating.... Do I believe that other issues are about to surface Yes, I do..... As for a your reference to burner cell phones. I personally saw two, as to money changing hands.... YES, that happened and it was, in some cases, MUCH more than the listed $15,000.00, I saw somewhere. In fact someone received enough to purchase 2 automobiles (NEW). In March 2016, the NCAA was NOT investigating Tunsil..... believe me..... Barney lying was due to several high school coaches (which is a FERPA Violation, to allow someone in the "back door of a school") being involved also along with the potential recruits.... this is fact.... BIG ?'s WHY do these coaches at the high schools still have jobs/ what is the MSHAA going to do about this.... Who was responsible for the recruits being given "escorts".... This would also cover an OM players tweets about "blonde heads at OM being prettier than at MSU". Barney was lying to the NC2A while recruiting in a high school coming through the back door..... not registered with the front office?????? SO, I ask AGAIN, why do the locals still have jobs?????

Reason2succeed
02-22-2017, 08:15 PM
Hahaha! We made that sh!t bird have to address getting the DP or dropped from the SEC. That's why we do it guys. He has to address it because some of his constituents may begin to believe it.

dawgday166
02-22-2017, 08:16 PM
I personally am just amazed at the youtube response from them. They trying everything to save Freeze & Bjork it seems to me ... and I just cannot comprehend that really.

And the "in addition to our previous self-imposed penalties, we're gonna self-impose an additional 1 year bowl ban". What a damn joke that is. It's like saying "I'm gonna slap myself on the wrist for committing the Texas Chain Saw Massacre".

What a bunch of con artists that trio is ... or is trying to be.

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 08:17 PM
I tried to tell y'all.

Do believe another NOA is coming sooner than later....

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 08:22 PM
Yes because only one recruit was referenced in the 8 L1's and he went to another school. Prob Bo S to Ala.

AT LEAST 8 recruits were interviewed, (from 8 different universities both from the Sec and outside)... I do know that one OM player REFUSED to be interviewed...... NOT SMART.....

Coursesuper
02-22-2017, 08:24 PM
Ok.... the names should come out later as to whom is involved... There are several names floating.... Do I believe that other issues are about to surface Yes, I do..... As for a your reference to burner cell phones. I personally saw two, as to money changing hands.... YES, that happened and it was, in some cases, MUCH more than the listed $15,000.00, I saw somewhere. In fact someone received enough to purchase 2 automobiles (NEW). In March 2016, the NCAA was NOT investigating Tunsil..... believe me..... Barney lying was due to several high school coaches (which is a FERPA Violation, to allow someone in the "back door of a school") being involved also along with the potential recruits.... this is fact.... BIG ?'s WHY do these coaches at the high schools still have jobs/ what is the MSHAA going to do about this.... Who was responsible for the recruits being given "escorts".... This would also cover an OM players tweets about "blonde heads at OM being prettier than at MSU". Barney was lying to the NC2A while recruiting in a high school coming through the back door..... not registered with the front office?????? SO, I ask AGAIN, why do the locals still have jobs?????

Willie Earl?

Corn Bread
02-22-2017, 08:24 PM
atleast 40 scholarships
atleast 2 year bowl ban

DD34, does this include Tunsil's draft night confession, escorts, and private plain rides? If not it might not be over.

Corn Bread
02-22-2017, 08:26 PM
15 my count

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 09:04 PM
Willie Earl?

NO, not Willie, (his mother is one smart cookie)...... His family was WARNED.... about was going on and the escorts and money.....

Political Hack
02-22-2017, 09:10 PM

Then you didn't pay attention to the SEC commissioners opening remarks on SEC media day. That's what started this board's discussion that them getting the boot was actually possible.

TXDawg
02-22-2017, 09:11 PM
I'll just leave this little observation here:

While Ross spent considerable time discussing what was contained in the EIGHT new allegations, he never once discussed the details of the ONE old allegation that was "expanded."

Ohh...I don't know...could it be...maybe.............TUNSIL!!!!

RougeDawg
02-22-2017, 09:14 PM
Does anyone know if the 2017 recruiting class/cycle was included in this NOA? I know of at least two level 1's that have been reported from this last class. If they didn't include these today, I expect additional letters or addendums.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2017, 09:15 PM
I'll just leave this little observation here:

While Ross spent considerable time discussing what was contained in the EIGHT new allegations, he never once discussed the details of the ONE old allegation that was "expanded."

Ohh...I don't know...could it be...maybe.............TUNSIL!!!!

I'm pretty sure that was in reference to the "failure to monitor" being expanded to "LOIC", but could be wrong.

Perpetual Underachiever
02-22-2017, 09:34 PM

The NCAA pretty much doesn't rescind anything. They go, 'Ok, go ahead and present your case. Ok, you done? Cool, so here are your penalties...'

^^^ THIS ^^^ I've looked through a few previous NCAA cases that included a LOIC allegation and cannot find one where the accused program won their appeal against the LOIC allegation. The whole appeals process is a kangaroo court. All major allegations from today and the previous NOA will stick, and be what the COI uses to establish their penalties.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2017, 09:38 PM
^^^ THIS ^^^ I've looked through a few previous NCAA cases that included a LOIC allegation and cannot find one where the accused program won their appeal against the LOIC allegation. The whole appeals process is a kangaroo court. All major allegations from today and the previous NOA will stick, and be what the COI uses to establish their penalties.

Wolken did a good job of noting how the NCAA of today, is very thorough in their vetting process, and the violations levied against OM are really the only ones they could prove without doubt.

1bigdawg
02-23-2017, 10:16 AM
Bump: This is the best thread on the situation.

TrapGame
02-23-2017, 10:31 AM
Listening to Bo this am and he said Bjork and crew gave everyone the Cliff notes yesterday. Bo said there are at least a dozen allegations the trio DID NOT respond to. Why? Because those are the ones they can't explain away or spin as Leo's fault. They're that bad.

They won't get the DP but it's going to be bad, very bad.

Token Bammer
02-23-2017, 10:40 AM
I know the NCAA said some time ago they would never levy another death penalty, but I don't see how they can justify that way of thinking now. Ole Miss has gone above and beyond reckless and has been waiving their middle finger in the face of the entire nation while doing so. We all know there are allegations still out there that were not included in this NOA. How can the NCAA feel as though they are dealing justice and not give OM the death penalty? The punishment fits the crime.

reno hightower
02-23-2017, 10:41 AM
Listening to Bo this am and he said Bjork and crew gave everyone the Cliff notes yesterday. Bo said there are at least a dozen allegations the trio DID NOT respond to. Why? Because those are the ones they can't explain away or spin as Leo's fault. They're that bad.

I agree with this. With all the PR money spent on the spin, why come out and dump everything for all to see. They will go down to the wire and continue with the PR paid scripts

KB21
02-23-2017, 10:47 AM
I know the NCAA said some time ago they would never levy another death penalty, but I don't see how they can justify that way of thinking now. Ole Miss has gone above and beyond reckless and has been waiving their middle finger in the face of the entire nation while doing so. We all know there are allegations still out there that were not included in this NOA. How can the NCAA feel as though they are dealing justice and not give OM the death penalty? The punishment fits the crime.

I don't think the NCAA has actually said they will never give the death penalty again.

Token Bammer
02-23-2017, 10:53 AM
I don't think the NCAA has actually said they will never give the death penalty again.

Maybe I am mistaken but I could have sworn it was a thing.

Reason2succeed
02-23-2017, 10:54 AM

Not only did the NCAA NEVER SAY THIS but we've shown on multiple occasions that programs have had death penalties SINCE SMU.

Emmert did say that the NCAA needs to punish violators more stringently so that there is no enticement to cheat.

TrapGame
02-23-2017, 10:56 AM

No, they said in hindsight they regretted the SMU DP b/c it destroyed their football program. Well, imo if you cheat like low down dirty bastard after being told repeatedly to stop then you deserve the DP.

WSOPdawg
02-23-2017, 10:58 AM

Yep, without a doubt. After seeing how the 1st NOA was handled and explained, why would anyone think TCUN leaders will be all-forthcoming? If there fanbase is melting now, wait until the latest NOA is officially released and they realize there is a lot more than the video's cliff notes version.

And I don't care who refutes it (or chastises those that say it) -- the DEATH PENALTY is definitely on the table, especially if TCUN fights the NCAA and attempts to burn everything to the ground in their response!!!

Mjoelner34
02-23-2017, 11:02 AM

That would be HOOGE! HOOGE>HUGE and YUGE

SheltonChoked
02-23-2017, 11:26 AM

Using just the minimum Standard Level I penalty structure, 15 violations is 47 scholarships. This is huge, but only a 3 scholorship hit per Level I violation. That seems like a bad precedent to set.

If they are all aggravated Level I's, the high end is 188.5. That seems too high.

My guess is:
a loss of 12 scholarships a year for 5-6 years (60-72 total).
2 year non-conference game ban
3 year bowl ban
5-6 years probation.
50% reduction in recruiting visits over probation timeframe
20 year show cause for Freeze
All games vacated back to the 2006 season.
SEC suspends all football related money payout until probation is over

Token Bammer
02-23-2017, 11:32 AM
No, they said in hindsight they regretted the SMU DP b/c it destroyed their football program. Well, imo if you cheat like low down dirty bastard after being told repeatedly to stop then you deserve the DP.

I stand corrected.

TrapGame
02-23-2017, 11:34 AM
My guess is:
3 year bowl ban
5-6 years probation.

I could live with that.

1bigdawg
02-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Using just the minimum Standard Level I penalty structure, 15 violations is 47 scholarships. This is huge, but only a 3 scholorship hit per Level I violation. That seems like a bad precedent to set.

If they are all aggravated Level I's, the high end is 188.5. That seems too high.

My guess is:
3 year bowl ban
5-6 years probation.

While the SEC may do this, I don't think that is up to the NCAA.

smootness
02-23-2017, 11:37 AM
The LOIC is all encompassing and doesn't have to just be from players in NOA #2.

Correct. Basically, the NCAA investigates, and once they've reached the point where they found you have a lack of institutional control, there's not much point in going further. They have what they need.

TrapGame
02-23-2017, 11:57 AM
Correct. Basically, the NCAA investigates, and once they've reached the point where they found you have a lack of institutional control, there's not much point in going further. They have what they need.

Exactly. Once LOIC has been established you know you've done screwed the pooch.