PDA

View Full Version : Who transfers from OM first?

msstate7
02-22-2017, 05:09 PM
No way they keep their team together

smootness
02-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Patterson will leave for sure. Even McCready now admits the NCAA wants a two-year bowl band and multiple show causes (funny that he learned in January but is just now reporting). They're not going to settle for just one year, so I don't see any way Patterson sticks around. I'm sure they'll lose several more from their last 2 classes as well, and the NCAA will probably let their newly signed guys transfer without penalty.

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2017, 05:27 PM
AJ...no, you're not welcome here. Aren't you glad you burned that bridge, bitch?

RocketDawg
02-22-2017, 05:32 PM
What about Patterson? Would he be welcome at MSU? I think we need a good backup QB. **

Eric Nies Grind Time
02-22-2017, 05:33 PM
Maybe we end up getting Bowie after all.

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 05:39 PM

Nah man, "Coach wouldln't lie to him."

I_Spy
02-22-2017, 05:42 PM
I think shea needs to stay in sec ...just not at OM because he is better than that and we knew that going in. Imagine if shea at LSU last year - but I don't know if MSU ...I mean we have QB's.

Bama_Dawg
02-22-2017, 05:45 PM
I think shea needs to stay in sec ...just not at OM because he is better than that and we knew that going in. Imagine if shea at LSU last year - but I don't know if MSU ...I mean we have QB's.

You mean Mr. "Heave and Hope" Patterson? University of Miami (of Ohio). He's done in the SEC.

I'm just guessin'...oh, what a good day. Is it May yet? Bring on the responses to the new allegations!

WildDawg
02-22-2017, 05:46 PM
The bear first....and then the finless shark

I_Spy
02-22-2017, 05:51 PM
You mean Mr. "Heave and Hope" Patterson? University of Miami (of Ohio). He's done in the SEC.

I'm just guessin'...oh, what a good day. Is it May yet? Bring on the responses to the new allegations!

LOL ..I was trying to be nice because he obviously made a gigantic mistake. I would like to see Pellerin lead the Rebs tho. Selfish!

RougeDawg
02-22-2017, 05:58 PM
F*ck them all. I hope they all are forced to stay and endure the decade long NCAA raw dogging with no lube. If you are that stupid to sign with them, you are stupid enough to sit through shit football seasons.

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-22-2017, 05:59 PM
Here's a question....does the SEC allow any player named in the violations to leave and go to another SEC school?

Liverpooldawg
02-22-2017, 06:01 PM
Little. What reason does he have to stay?

jumbo
02-22-2017, 06:07 PM
Here's a question....does the SEC allow any player named in the violations to leave and go to another SEC school?

The thought here is that how ever long the bowl ban is dictates who can transfer freely. 1 year just seniors. 2 years seniors and juniors and so on.

msstate7
02-22-2017, 06:09 PM

He should be asking for full release right now

parabrave
02-22-2017, 06:56 PM
Think I'll drive by the Pats house to see if there is a new for rent sign in the front yard

RocketDawg
02-22-2017, 07:16 PM
The thought here is that how ever long the bowl ban is dictates who can transfer freely. 1 year just seniors. 2 years seniors and juniors and so on.

But what about the ones who haven't even entered school or played on the team? Meaning ... the guys who just signed Letters of Intent or whatever it's called.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-22-2017, 07:20 PM
I would take Wunderlich...

Mimi's Babies
02-22-2017, 07:21 PM
Patterson will leave for sure. Even McCready now admits the NCAA wants a two-year bowl band and multiple show causes (funny that he learned in January but is just now reporting). They're not going to settle for just one year, so I don't see any way Patterson sticks around. I'm sure they'll lose several more from their last 2 classes as well, and the NCAA will probably let their newly signed guys transfer without penalty.
WHO will be allowed to transfer????? Just the new recruits that signed in February 2017??????

Cooterpoot
02-22-2017, 07:21 PM
But Hugh said any recruit could freely transfer if they got hammered. And Bowie said Coach Hugh wouldn't lie.

smootness
02-22-2017, 07:23 PM
WHO will be allowed to transfer????? Just the new recruits that signed in February 2017??????

There will probably be some allowed to transfer without penalty. But I would think Patterson will transfer even if he has to sit out, if there is a multi-year ban. He'll have to be in college two more years regardless, so why not sit out a year and then start somewhere else if your other option is to never play in a bowl?

msstate7
02-22-2017, 07:27 PM
There will probably be some allowed to transfer without penalty. But I would think Patterson will transfer even if he has to sit out, if there is a multi-year ban. He'll have to be in college two more years regardless, so why not sit out a year and then start somewhere else if your other option is to never play in a bowl?

I imagine his brother is being recruited pretty heavily by some schools. Well, he should be anyway. If I'm a HC on the hotseat, I'd be all over trying to get the coach Patterson and in return, shea