PDA

View Full Version : Do I have the line from up north right?

Liverpooldawg
02-22-2017, 01:49 PM
THEY got a 2nd NOA but WE are the ones in trouble. Is that really what they are saying?

lamont
02-22-2017, 01:50 PM
Yes- they are saying their 2nd NOA means State is in trouble

confucius say
02-22-2017, 01:54 PM

Bc of Leo and kobe's immunity-induced confessions?

Liverpooldawg
02-22-2017, 01:54 PM
That's what I thought I was seeing. Whatever keeps their egos inflated I guess. That's hilarious.

Liverpooldawg
02-22-2017, 01:56 PM

I have a question. Since our players were only asked about them, with immunity granted, in an investigation about them how do they come to the conclusion that they aren't in trouble but we are?

lamont
02-22-2017, 01:57 PM

They don't understand that the NCAA can only use immunity to ask about info the NCAA already has in an effort to make things match up. The NCAA wasn't asking him about State. They can't wrap their minds around that

Jack Lambert
02-22-2017, 02:19 PM
They don't understand that the NCAA can only use immunity to ask about info the NCAA already has in an effort to make things match up. The NCAA wasn't asking him about State. They can't wrap their minds around that

What they can't wrap their minds around is why would Leo choose State over them.

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 02:31 PM
What they can't wrap their minds around is why would Leo choose State over them.

and what else they can't wrap their minds around is that their leaders, Bdork & Freeze (and can the case be made for Vitter???), have lied to them through the entire process.

Pollodawg
02-22-2017, 02:35 PM
Remember the scene from Django unchained where Django smiles as the plantation explodes in the background? Someone should photoshop Steve Robertson's head on Django's body in that scene.

You can put Bjork or Freeze's head on Stephen the house slave's body as he writhes on the floor, screaming: "Dis Oxford, motha17a, we always been here and we always gonna be. Steve you uppity son-of-a-BOOM!!!!" Plantation gone.

smootness
02-22-2017, 02:44 PM
Yes, this timeline makes logical sense to them:

1) OM is investigated by the NCAA for improper recruiting
2) The NCAA interviews past OM recruits that are now at other schools
3) The NCAA grants immunity to those players to get information from them in their investigation of OM
4) The NCAA asks those players about OM recruiting tactics
5) Those players tell the NCAA of improper recruiting methods by Mississippi State
6) The NCAA sends a NOA to OM about recruiting violations

One of those steps does not make logical sense, however. I'll let you guess which one that is.

Jack Lambert
02-22-2017, 02:45 PM
Yes, this timeline makes logical sense to them:

1) OM is investigated by the NCAA for improper recruiting
2) The NCAA interviews past OM recruits that are now at other schools
3) The NCAA grants immunity to those players to get information from them in their investigation of OM
4) The NCAA asks those players about OM recruiting tactics
5) Those players tell the NCAA of improper recruiting methods by Mississippi State
6) The NCAA sends a NOA to OM about recruiting violations

One of those steps does not make logical sense, however. I'll let you guess which one that is.

They better go get their HPV vaccination. They are fixing to get reamed by some big strange ding dong

CarolinaDawgs
02-22-2017, 04:46 PM

Simple. He wanted the opportunity to make some REAL money playing in the NFL and not have to beg for a red dufflebag every year.

I_Spy
02-22-2017, 04:58 PM
Leo Lewis is my favorite dawg! ended the season strong and I'm looking forward to seeing him this year. He's my team leader. I think he knew MSU would appreciate him more than OM would ever. Really the added OM takedown is a bonus. In reality I just can't wait to see Leo play!