PDA

View Full Version : How stupid do you have to feel as a member of Nafoom????

lamont
02-22-2017, 01:38 PM
Your rival- the people you call "SPED's"- have not only had to inform you that there was an investigation, inform you about Tunsil's suspension, inform you the investigation was still ongoing, and had to inform you that a 2nd NOA was coming.

The SPED's know more about you Little Brother than you know yourselves.

Jack Lambert
02-22-2017, 01:41 PM
I guess I am stupid. I am still a member who can post. I have not posted in a very long time and I post under another user ID.

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2017, 01:42 PM
Window lickers every one of them.

http://i.imgur.com/c8J4l9U.jpg

DLGDawg
02-22-2017, 02:03 PM
If they are learning from the "SPEDS"....what does that make them?? Idiots?? Blind sheep?? Ha

Your rival- the people you call "SPED's"- have not only had to inform you that there was an investigation, inform you about Tunsil's suspension, inform you the investigation was still ongoing, and had to inform you that a 2nd NOA was coming.

The SPED's know more about you Little Brother than you know yourselves.

blacklistedbully
02-22-2017, 02:04 PM
I post there probably once or twice a year...if that, just to rattle their cages a bit. Posted a reply today to a comment made by one of theirs prior to this past year's Egg Bowl about Kobe and AJ taking shots at one another. Here's the exchange:

The Rebel Up North wrote:
Not being buds connotates indifference. For some reason they are taking thinly veiled shots in a public forum that are pretty easy to interpret. And they still have to spend the next 3-4 months in the same high school.

It would suck to lose Willie Gay to State because of him being closer with Kobe, but hopefully he witnesses in person an asskicking at this year's Egg Bowl (possibly followed by Mullen getting canned) and realizes which program is trending up. Friends can be made anywhere, but how does he feel about actually winning big football games?

My reply:
He witnessed an ass-whooping alright. A 55-20 ass-whooping & taking a knee with 2 minutes left. Trending up, indeed. :D

Thread has since been locked, with a final post asking for me to be banned.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-22-2017, 02:42 PM
Not as stupid as the people who pay Chuck and Yancy money