PDA

View Full Version : OM finally get 2nd NOA/addendum?

msstate7
02-22-2017, 12:55 PM
"ESPN Radio Memphis and multiple MBs saying that they received it this AM," SterlingArcher on SPS.

If true, it's funny that Neal knew what was in it yesterday

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 01:02 PM
If they're truly turning over a new leaf and are ready to throw Bdork & Freeze under the bus, then they may just release the NOA PDQ.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-22-2017, 01:12 PM
The Gridiron is reporting Leo, Kobe, and Gholson are in the NOA.

reno hightower
02-22-2017, 01:14 PM
ole miss buddies/lawyers still say nothing to see here---move along--
jeez i hope he hammer comes down--

i will take great pleasure watching all those prick's heads explode

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-22-2017, 01:17 PM
Here's the thing. A couple of things actually.

They been screaming Amended for months. Now it's second NOA. So as been reported here several times, you are a repeat offender. Good luck assholes.

And from a bomb dropping source, quit worrying about players elsewhere that got immunity. You have one on your current roster that took the deal. Be careful who's name you release. You don't want this one releases as retaliation

Reason2succeed
02-22-2017, 01:17 PM
https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1384676392ra/6931095.gif

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2017, 01:18 PM
ole miss buddies/lawyers still say nothing to see here---move along--
jeez i hope he hammer comes down--

i will take great pleasure watching all those prick's heads explode

If the hammer drops like we all expect, I hope the entire pregame for the egg bowl this year Cohen has the jumbotron reading Rosebowl was right.

Jarius
02-22-2017, 01:18 PM
Welcome to last week Ole Miss media.

WSOPdawg
02-22-2017, 01:20 PM
Here's the thing. A couple of things actually.

They been screaming Amended for months. Now it's second NOA. So as been reported here several times, you are a repeat offender. Good luck assholes.

And from a bomb dropping source, quit worrying about players elsewhere that got immunity. You have one on your current roster that took the deal. Be careful who's name you release. You don't want this one releases as retaliation

Damn, please let it be a 2nd NOA and not an addendum to the 1st NOA... please, please, please!!!

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2017, 01:26 PM
Now would be a good time to travel back in time to just over a year ago. February 11, 2016, to be exact. When the following story came out on secountry.com. Here is how the story opened.

After three years, the NCAA's investigation into the Ole Miss athletic department has been completed, athletics director Ross Bjork told The Clarion Ledger Wednesday.

Bjork also ended any speculation that a "second letter" with more violations was impending.

Jack Lambert
02-22-2017, 01:26 PM
So everyone is reporting it except the one news source that should be reporting it.

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-22-2017, 01:30 PM
Hugh is just on his third plate at the all you can eat place in Jackson. Give him an hour or so

StatesboroBlues
02-22-2017, 01:37 PM
Now would be a good time to travel back in time to just over a year ago. February 11, 2016, to be exact. When the following story came out on secountry.com. Here is how the story opened.

I agree but they will just say that the Tunsil fiasco started it back up...what we need to see are dates between the 1st NOA and Draft.

Corn Bread
02-22-2017, 01:37 PM
The Gridiron is reporting Leo, Kobe, and Gholson are in the NOA.

So, does this mean for Leo, Kobe, and Gholson, immunity and continue playing is my best guess?

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2017, 01:40 PM
Hugh is just on his third plate at the all you can eat place in Jackson. Give him an hour or so

Add another two minutes in for a trip to High Cotton.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-22-2017, 01:40 PM
So, does this mean for Leo, Kobe, and Gholson, immunity and continue playing is my best guess?

That would be mine, but I think it's complete bs that OM and NCAA have put these kids in this position. They've put targets on their back.

stalkingpoon
02-22-2017, 04:24 PM
Don't be surprised to see LOIC mentioned a lot these next few days.

msujan
02-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Wish I owned a sky-writing plane. "Rosebowl was right!"